It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I hope this has a huge impact!

Thinking of you always!

xo

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Tag you're Gay!!

link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: kitzik

So called sex same marriages are in clear violation of basic human biology.

Sex exists for more purposes than just reproduction. There are other benefits to sex on an emotional/mental/spiritual level. Not everything is just about the flesh/physical body.
If find it interesting that some people who claim to immensely spiritual are so concerned with matters of the flesh. If the soul is eternal, why does it matter what's done with the temporary shell of flesh?

link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm all about that robot body, assuming I could keep my flesh suit on ice if I didn't like the robot body...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

And all that drivel still did not explain your introduction of Islam to the thread.

I don't care if you're for or against gay marriage, your opinion has no bearing on my life whatsoever as I'm already married to my gay partner.

I've not changed my stance to your posts in this thread one iota, my question from the start was why did you introduce Islam to the thread, my last response was why did you introduce Islam to this thread. So no idea what you are nattering on about that I've changed my argument with you!

link   
a reply to: raedar

Thank you, and you'll be in my thoughts also..

link   

God bless you hart, but you know what I am sure you came out of this ordeal a better person and with less hate for those that are intolerant. That made you a better human being with much to teach others. You are a true survivor.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Having babies with same sex is not natural. I'm not against allowing adopting kids, but I refuse to call this in a traditional word "marriage". Since marriage does have religious connotations and in religion it is as a bond between man and woman. Naming unnatural phenomenon with the same moniker is a bad thing, it is blurring the original meaning of the word.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

God is Love, and Love conquers all things, always hopes, and never fails.

Praise God.

On a more secular note:

Have a religious belief against pork? Don't eat it.

Making pork illegal to eat is forcing one religious view on others; a lack of freedom of religion.

Have a religious belief against gay marriage? Don't have one.

Making gay marriage illegal is forcing one religious view on others; a lack of freedom of religion.

Allowing gay marriage is an example of freedom of religion which is a constitutional right.

Yep, this is why the Supreme Court ruled as it did. It's been obvious to many for a LONG time that the anti-gay marriage crowd were/are trying to erode Constitutional rights, which is ironic since they are usually the group yelling the loudest about their rights being eroded.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

No one cares what you call it. It is only important if the state recognizes it. Also there gayness isn't unnatural. The only things that are "unnatural" are things that defy the laws of physics. Being gay doesn't defy the laws of physics, therefore you are wrong.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Don't be a moron.
This is not going to make more people gay.
What country are you from then? Does yours not have gay marriage? .

Someone had to say it. I hesitated. Thanks boymonkey

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Doesn't matter what you think it is legal now in many western countries.
Hip hip hooray!.
Oh and the religious don't own marriage never has never will.
I suggest you evolve.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So call it "state approved union of two persons"

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thank you.. my story albeit a tragic one from birth has made me be who i am today and extremely proud of who and what i am... abnormal or normal i'm proud

my story is for another day, no need for sadness today.. Love won today

link   

I wish I was bi
double my chances to trap off

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have a freedom to NOT evolve in this direction, thank you.

link   

How about "Abnormal conjoining of two peoples lives"?

link   
Freaking awesome.

I was very bigoted for a long time. I'm glad I grew out of it and can celebrate this momentous day!

Also, this cracked me up.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Just make a ""Lifestyle choice""" since clearly you can just choose..i mean *Cough*

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is the time when the 1st Amendment began to die.

Nothing now stops the whole sale attack on churches and people of faith that has already begun. The attorney defending the plaintiffs has already admitted that those who refuse to marry or teach marriage as anything other than between a man and woman (the Biblical view) can and will likely face Federal sanction now.

So much for Congress shall make no law ...

And when we find out where the 1st stands in respect to the 14th, it will mean that the other parts of the 1st can also be stricken in favor of making us all equal in every way. Good-bye freedom of speech. Good-bye freedom of press, Good-bye right to criticize government. Good-bye right to assemble ... You can't neatly weaken or abridge one of those without weakening them all.

And if you think the gay lobby will stop here, you mistake their intent.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join