It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Should have had Pink Glitter on it, would have been more appealing to the eye, or rainbow colours across the states

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

My friend I can not agree with you more, but religious right believe it does, and base certain rules that should be followed by it.

Nature doesn't give a darn about it, but humans do.

Like I say, if people will liberate their minds and let it flow with love and acceptance that what we have in earth as human is just temporary and that the hell that is been paraded by religion is nothing but man made we will be the most enlightened beings in the universe and our humanity will be changed for ever.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Your going to have to show me where you got that info please.

Also when and if the delicate tissue is torn the bacteria from waste that is present can cause sepsis.

The fact is that the back side was not meant for sex.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Its called the Prostate Gland found in men, Google it for ore information but it is a fact!!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Heck I love shinny things, and glitter, I keep my nails glittery all the time with nail polish.

Rainbows are beautiful and full of love.

I went through a rainbow once and I felt a shock of electricity flow, it was exhilarating.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: beezzer

So let's get this straight. Roberts upheld the ACA saying that it was not the job of the court to contradict the votes of the people in one case but then overturns laws voted for by the people in this case?

I think he used the 14th Amendment to strengthen his case in this.

As for ACA?

Supremo-care"

I'm just making the observation that there seems to be a bit of inconsistency in how the SCOTUS has been ruling as of late.

Doesn't matter now, the ruling has been made!

Well, of course it matters. Regardless what side of this issue you fall on, I think we all agree that we want consistency in our judiciary and do not want them to rule differently on each time based on the politics behind each and every law. It sort of invalidates the entire reason behind the SCOTUS.

Its doesn't matter cause no matter what you or anyone else says in this forum or any other forum will not change the fact that the SCOTUS has passed the law agreeing to marriage equality!!

Nothing gonna change that ruling!!!

I haven't said anything of the sort. All I have done is point out that SCOTUS has had an inconsistent record of rulings as of late. Celebrating is fine, but, unless the SCOTUS gets back to doing what it should do, the next court very easily could reverse this court and you'll be back to where you were.

Be careful for letting the rules be loosened to get you what you want because that same principle could come back and bite you on the tail.

Everyone should want a SCOTUS that does what it is intended to do--test laws for Constitutionality. No more no less.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I want to come to your world for a day

Seems full of Unicorns, Butterflies, Rainbows and Glitter.....

Sounds Fabulous Darling ......

link   

What does that have to do with 1.Homosexuality and 2.Marriage?

you assume that just because you're Gay this is what you do, do you know how many straight people do this also?

link   

Prostate Massage Also called the Male G-Spot.

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sorry, I don't believe in gods and devils so religious rhetoric means nothing to me, and yes nature does not give a damn, it will kill you with extreme predigest if you go against it without considering the consequence's.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There's something to be seen in the solidarity of the image.

link   

Should have had Pink Glitter on it, would have been more appealing to the eye, or rainbow colours across the states

edit on 6/26/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Indigent Because it is said courts are not prepared for the complicated divorce and custody cases in such an arrangement. It would also have to trump bigamy laws in place. This is between 2 people, the other would be between multiple parties. There is no real moral reason.

edit on 26-6-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

Sounds like mine, except mine is way more flamboyant and Dragish!

All people are Welcome, today free body glitter at the entrance!

link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Darth, you cant teach an old dog new tricks. Celebrate, don't get bogged down with this thread, go and have a drink with friends, put on your more glittery Fabulous Frock and Celebrate your new equality!!

link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: xuenchen

So gay marriage is now legal in this country . I thought homosexuals were offensive to radical Islam ? Let me get this straight I'm just trying to keep up .

Exercising your rights to draw a picture of Mohammed is called bad, baiting and offensive ?

But a minority exercising their right to gay marriage even though offensive to Islam. Is good ?

I really don't understand the rationality of protesters sometimes ? To me it appears the deck is stacked .

Lol...drawing images making fun of the prophet of a religion, marrying someone you love...same thing...
edit on 26-6-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battleline
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Your going to have to show me where you got that info please.

Also when and if the delicate tissue is torn the bacteria from waste that is present can cause sepsis.

The fact is that the back side was not meant for sex.

From Wikipedia:

The anus has a relatively high concentration of nerve endings and can be an erogenous zone, which can make anal intercourse pleasurable for both the insertive partner and the receptive partner. Sigmund Freud's theory of psychosexual development, for example, described an anal stage, hypothesizing that toddlers derive pleasure from retaining and expelling feces. This is the source of the term "anal-retentive" and the derived informal term "anal".

In addition to nerve endings, pleasure from anal intercourse occurs due to the shared wall between the anus and the prostate for males and vagina/G-Spot for females. This allows for indirect stimulation of the G-Spot or clitoral legs in women, and prostate in men.[6][7][8][9] For a male insertive partner, the tightness of the anus can be a source of pleasure via the tactile pressure on the penis.[8][10] Pleasure from the anus can also be achieved through anal masturbation, fingering,[3] fisting, facesitting, anilingus, and other penetrative and non-penetrative acts. Anal stretching can stimulate the nerves around the anus and can be considered pleasurable. Care must be taken to maintain elasticity. Lubricant is widely regarded as a necessity while performing anal sex.[11][12][13][14]

Anal intercourse is sometimes referred to as sodomy or buggery, and is considered taboo in a number of legal systems. It has been, and in some jurisdictions continues to be, a crime carrying severe punishment.[3]

Essentially, in men it stimulates that Vagas Nerve and Prostate, which activates pleasure centers in the brain.
In women, it can stimulate the Vagas Nerve and the G-Spot, which again, activates pleasure centers.

Sooo, yeah.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Awwww thanks BH, Love you long time xx

link   
Let's see how long it takes for the vultures and buzzards to try setting up some lawsuits.

Some localities might be slow on issuing new certificates.

And some con artists might try to get religious precedents.

link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'm just making the observation that there seems to be a bit of inconsistency in how the SCOTUS has been ruling as of late.

Only if you look at the decisions with "politic" glasses on... If you realize that the SC's job is to interpret the law and determine if it's conformant to the Constitution, there is no inconsistency. It was determined that:

1. Obamacare (the law under question) allowed subsidies for people in all the states, even if their state did not have an insurance exchange.

That's not how the majority opinion went. Nor it was how the law was written. They even changed the meaning of the word "state" as written in the law to shoehorn their decision into it. It's a dangerous precedent--obviously you want judical activism when it gets you what you want, but it could very well turn around and hurt you. Be careful what you wish for.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join