It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Man decapitated' in French attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
a reply to: tony9802

He did beat me, but ATS rules allow for one ordinary thread and one in the "News" section..

I'll just have to get my Jihadi's to text me before they carry out any attacks so I can beat everyone to the scoop next time... (to any MI5/6/NSA spooks - this is a joke. Please don't black bag me...)

Knock knock------ whose there AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Religion of PEACE

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Seems this excuse about Charleston is been rolled out across the social media, anyone who understands the physiology of terrorism will under why, connect your organised acts of violence to random acts of violence makes you seem more powerful and installs a feeling of helplessness in the public.

Quite - terrorism is,by it's definition, trying to affect political, societal or other change through violent means. Charleston was not terrorism, the kid was just an angry little sod out to cause harm.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: stumason

This must have been what I foresaw when I posted about it last Thursday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what i wrote and yes, I did mention 'Gas' Explosion:

Not much to say except there will be a Gas Explosion very soon.

I have been having visions of one today and couple days ago.

Don't know where, don't know when but I think it will be within the week, so look out for it in the News... maybe just local News but I think it could be a big blast!

MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT.

You're kidding, right? A gas explosion, of any kind, big or small, any scenario, in the next week, and you think you predicted this?

Yes i do... this wa something big like I said. Ok, the car didn't manage to smsh it's way through the fence but if it had, it would have been big!

Whe i post these things it's about something 'big' not the small things which happen usually.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You never did get around to explaining that if the attack in France is "what you saw" ( your words, not mine ), how it was you got confused when others started posting about other gas explosions.

And now you're saying if it had gotten through the fence, it would've been what you saw?

And as of about 18 hours ago, the cause of the explosion is still under investigation. It may have been a gas, it may have been chemical. Just because it took place at a plant doesn't automatically mean it's a gas explosion.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nito92

Right!, remove this cancer from the earth.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I was right on the money on this one. And you know it too. You just don't want to admit it for some reason.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason
Oh Noooo's!!!
Another peaceful muslum murder terrorist attack???!!!
muslums just want piece! Piece of head, piece of hand.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

So that means "no I can't explain why I thought other events were possibly what I saw but then this happened and I decided this was it please don't ask any questions about why I was confused."

Much like "psychics don't use their powers to win the lottery because that's not cool."

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Many people on social media are calling for the west to go to war, but I would ask how can we go to war when so many of the "enemys " live in our streets, live next door to us. During WW2 the enemy was never let walk freely in to our country's. Are we ready to build interment camps and move all muslems into them ? to brand all muslems as killers, is this the world we want to live in ?
Isis will keep doing these horrors till the west goes to war, then they will call all the muslems in the world to join the fight. Are we ready for a fight like that, are we ready to see our streets run red with blood, are we ready to make there streets run red with there blood, are we ready to take it to the end no matter what. Each of us must know the answers before we start a war because once we start its a war to the end no matter what.
If we hunt monsters its very easy for the monsters to start living in us. I have no answer as to what should be done, but I want in the future when this mess has been ended that we can look back on what was done with pride and not shame, to know we did not become the monsters we hunted.
edit on 27-6-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
There's also the attack on the beach in Tunisia now with around 38 dead - 15+ of them being my fellow Brits.

These people want to completely destroy the West, kill anyone who is not muslim, and impose Islam everywhere.

And while they massacre us our moronic politicians welcome hordes more of them with open arms.

They want a war with us, the Islamic State - so why don't we take the gloves off and give them one?

We could bomb them back to the stone age (except they are already living with a stone age mentality) - but we aren't doing anything.

We need our politicians to grow a pair and retaliate, not worry someone might call them "racist" if they don't let them come here, give them a free house, free money, free healthcare, free education, etc.

Enough is surely enough?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

I was right on the money on this one. And you know it too. You just don't want to admit it for some reason.

If what you say is true, then I truly feel sorry for you, To see what is going to happen but not to be able to warn anyone is a responsibility I would wish on no one. I dont understand why you make such a big thing about your powers, to know things but never be able to stop them , why tell every one ? is it so important for you to be seen as different ? are do you wish that we carry some of your pain ? If the last is true, then may I advise that you ask for our help and not try to prove how wonderful you are. Most people here on ATS will help you if ask.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Many people on social media are calling for the west to go to war, but I would ask how can we go to war when so many of the "enemys " live in our streets, live next door to us. During WW2 the enemy was never let walk freely in to our country's. Are we ready to build interment camps and move all muslems into them ? to brand all muslems as killers, is this the world we want to live in ?
Isis will keep doing these horrors till the west goes to war, then they will call all the muslems in the world to join the fight. Are we ready for a fight like that, are we ready to see our streets run red with blood, are we ready to make there streets run red with there blood, are we ready to take it to the end no matter what. Each of us must know the answers before we start a war because once we start its a war to the end no matter what.
If we hunt monsters its very easy for the monsters to start living in us. I have no answer as to what should be done, but I want in the future when this mess has been ended that we can look back on what was done with pride and not shame, to know we did not become the monsters we hunted.

If it were me I would subtly deploy troops in advance in areas of the country (UK) where there are large numbers of the appropriate people.

Then bomb the crap out of IS wherever possible.

If/when they kick off and start rioting or attacking people in the streets, the troops are already there - they simply go and shoot them.

Message sent - behave like this and we're going to sort you out - permanently.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

I don't need help with my pre-cog thoughts/visions... all I'm doing is defending my stance against Shamrock6 because he seems to think I'm just guessing as to what i saw or what happens.

I posted my Thread on something big happening involving 'Gas' somewhere last Thursday and it happened this Thursday. I'd say that's a pretty damning evidence of 'Pre-cog' thoughts/visions. The other minute things which happened in this same week involving 'Gas' was not in the equation... they were just minor incidents!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Your claims are rather weak, just saying "gas" has no real meaning, there was no gas explosion, if you had said head on pole or boss beheaded and the country then i would be interested, but one word means nothing, it could of happened with in 500m of a gas storage place and you would of claimed for knowledge. Simple fact is people see what they want to see, join the dots to get the shapes they want. My advice to you for what its worth is drink some coffee, have a big whiskey and forget this rubbish and get on with your life, if you dont it will only make your life a misery and ruin any chance you have of happiness. I have seen this sort of thing before and its end result has never been good.
Take care of your self

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

There is a differents between terrorists and some one who is disturbed, please dont mix the two up. What is happing in Europe is a hatred of all European values and a want for power, some experts even say its a need for sex ( i have no comment on that ).
What happened in Charleston was not an act of terror but a act of a very disturbed person.

That's pretty much your opinion

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States, explaining their motives in online manifestoes or social media rants.

But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 29-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

There is a differents between terrorists and some one who is disturbed, please dont mix the two up. What is happing in Europe is a hatred of all European values and a want for power, some experts even say its a need for sex ( i have no comment on that ).
What happened in Charleston was not an act of terror but a act of a very disturbed person.

That's pretty much your opinion

Homegrown Extremists Tied to Deadlier Toll Than Jihadists in U.S. Since 9/11

In the 14 years since Al Qaeda carried out attacks on New York and the Pentagon, extremists have regularly executed smaller lethal assaults in the United States, explaining their motives in online manifestoes or social media rants.

But the breakdown of extremist ideologies behind those attacks may come as a surprise. Since Sept. 11, 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims: 48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston, S.C., compared with 26 by self-proclaimed jihadists, according to a count by New America, a Washington research center.

www.nytimes.com...

Some information about the psychology of terrorism. Associate violent acts of deranged, mentally unbalanced people with acts of terrorism. This has the affect of increasing the fear factor of terror acts, also has the effect of "spreading the blame" and confusing people as to how they should react, giving greater possibility of continuing terror acts as people are confused as to what is a terror act and what is the act of a deranged mentally disturbed person.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Associate violent acts of deranged, mentally unbalanced people with acts of terrorism.

Lol if you think jihadists are mentally balanced.

Double lol if you think white supremacists and other domestic terrorists don't plan and execute their attack because they subscribe to an intolerant vision of the world, just like jihadists.

You can say anything you want, terrorists come in all religions and color, and their mental state can't entirely explain their action.
edit on 29-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You are correct, I wish you well.
edit on 29-6-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yep. You said something would happen "very soon" and then picked the one you liked the most.

Congrats, Nostradamus.

No... you are wrong and just don't want to applaud me for getting it right.

Mr Grand Master Predictor.

It sounds like a good stage name for you. "Grand Master Predictor". You could charge people admission prices. Maybe at a carnival?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join