It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Man decapitated' in French attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

One man decapitated and several hurt in suspected Islamist attack on factory near Grenoble, French sources say.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.

'Man decapitated' in French attack

Not much to go on at the moment, but apparently an "Islamist Flag" has been found at the scene, so at this time it would appear to be another Islamic related attack in France....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sky News story here, with Video report

A man has been decapitated after an attacker brandishing an Islamist flag raided a French factory in Grenoble, according to reports.

There are also reports of a loud explosion at the factory and several other victims.

Sources said at least one arrest had been made, though there are also reports of two attackers, both carrying Islamist flags.

Le Parisien newspaper reported that shots had been fired and one Islamist had been killed.

Other sources said that at least two men rammed the factory in a car before entering and setting off several small explosive devices.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Already posted mate
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit - sorry, different sub forum.

edit on 26-6-2015 by mortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Already posted mate

Aye, just saw it but as you rightly said, we can have one "normal" thread and one "news" thread

Either way, crummy news!

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Time to ban the Islamic flag...
edit on 26-6-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Another great day for the religion of peace.

I bet Mme. Le Pen is rubbing her hands in glee.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
So, apparently, the decapitated head may belong to one of the attackers...

That's a very confused Islamist!

It does appear though there may have been two with a car which caused an explosion - it might be the head got blown off then?

Several other people are reported to have been hurt in explosions at the factory.

It is understood the explosions were triggered when two attackers deliberately crashed a car into gas canisters, said a police source.

Sky

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
BBC is reporting likely two attackers with multiple small explosions caused by gas canisters. One in custody with no ID papers and refusing to speak to police.

France has heightened their terror threat level in response. Article doesn't specify who it is the head belongs to, just says one dead and "at least" one injured.

Supposedly at least one man was observed driving back and forth in front of the scene of the attack prior to it.

m.bbc.com...

ETA - Sorry for the mobile link.

Here's a live update BBC link www.bbc.com... Hollande has already declared it a terror attack, "no doubt about it."
edit on 26-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Already posted mate

Aye, just saw it but as you rightly said, we can have one "normal" thread and one "news" thread

Either way, crummy news!

If it were up to me, I would keep both of them and put them under World War III!!

Mortex should maybe modify the title though, just to make it a little more catchy.. more urgent something like your title.

edit on 26-6-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

He did beat me, but ATS rules allow for one ordinary thread and one in the "News" section..

I'll just have to get my Jihadi's to text me before they carry out any attacks so I can beat everyone to the scoop next time... (to any MI5/6/NSA spooks - this is a joke. Please don't black bag me...)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Label him gay and throw him off a roof.. that is the Isis method is it not?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Fox is reporting the head was found on top of a fence at the scene....

@ Xcath - I thought they'd moved on to drowning guys in cages in pools and shooting them with RPGs as they sat in cars

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
France has got a real problem with this mob, a real big problem. To the point that it is actually bigger than what we have here in the UK. I've been told by a reliable source that the French authorities are expecting major civil unrest within the next few months, from the Muslims and also from far right organisations. To the point that surveillance had be raised on all fronts recently, the problem is in my mind there is only one front that the surveillance should be raised on and that's the front wanting to drape the Arc de Triomphe in an enemy flag and the heads of butchered civilians.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

Already posted mate

Either way, crummy news!

It does seem as though Mortex beat you to the thread, but if it were up to me, I would keep both of them and put them under World War III!!

Mortex should maybe modify the title though, just to make it a little more catchy..

haha I was going to think of a catchy title but I thought I'll just go with the articles title.

On topic, in the other thread I upated the OP with another article, the info in it says that the attacker decapitated someone and pinned the head to a fence. Truly sickening stuff.
There's a lot of different information coming out at the moment.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Nothing like mass murders who act like ferrets on crack.

I say let them have their caliphate... having them all in one area makes the nuke more effective.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

This must have been what I foresaw when I posted about it last Thursday:

This is what i wrote and yes, I did mention 'Gas' Explosion:

Not much to say except there will be a Gas Explosion very soon.

I have been having visions of one today and couple days ago.

Don't know where, don't know when but I think it will be within the week, so look out for it in the News... maybe just local News but I think it could be a big blast!

MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT.
edit on CDTFri, 26 Jun 2015 06:55:09 -05000000003006x109x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

a reply to: tony9802

He did beat me, but ATS rules allow for one ordinary thread and one in the "News" section..

I'll just have to get my Jihadi's to text me before they carry out any attacks so I can beat everyone to the scoop next time... (to any MI5/6/NSA spooks - this is a joke. Please don't black bag me...)

No worries mate, to be honest with you, I prefer the urgency of your thread title, it just feels as though it will move faster this way.. more information should keep rolling in

LIVEUPDATES HERE..
www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm thinking this might be linked to something larger. Coming in over twitter.

Explosion in a mosque in Kuwait.
Terror attack reported on hotel in Tunisia.

edit on 26-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

In your own thread you've now said three different things could be what you "saw."

Seriously?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

In your own thread you've now said three different things could be what you "saw."

Seriously?

NOPE! They were just minor incidents throwing me off track!

This french attack is what I saw...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join