It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. And EU Will Collapse Regardless Of Economic ‘Contagion’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Still a much softer landing than the alternative was. We already won and they got to cut a deal for themselves.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Been to Basel?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Yeth

However I enjoy Lugano much more….
edit on 26-6-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Been to Paris?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

yep

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've not. Have fascinating travel info. Amazing place, Paris. All that...history. any other French cities?

Been to Mexico too?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

oh joy - another wingnut " prediction " of ecconomic collapse

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

France, Toulouse, Strassbourg...

Mexico, MC, Guadalahara, BC

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Totally agree with you - the power government would exert over us were we all to use plastic would be total. Just the withdrawal of your plastic and you would be destroyed - great way to go to get rid of dissenters.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Interesting because I had assumed that the elite were intent on creating huge 'blocks of countries that would fight each other thereby making it 'fun' to fund both sides.

I see the scenario you bring up and the roles as well as the way things are going.

It amazes me that anyone would be so sterile a human as to only get their jollies from financial dominance. I know money buys everything but just to be addicted only to having more money than one can count is a state of sick mentality IMHO
edit on 26-6-2015 by Shiloh7 because: wrong word sorry

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Predicting the events to bring in the next economic system.

alt-market.com...

The fall of the EU is a means to an end for globalists. There is almost no nation or institution they will not sacrifice if that sacrifice can be exploited to further their goal of total global political and economic dominance. They don’t just want a completely centralized system; they want all of us to BEG them to put that system in place. They want the masses to think it was all our idea. This is the most pervasive and effective form of slavery, when the slaves are manipulated into demanding their own enslavement. When the slaves are fooled into believing their enslavement is something to be proud of — a badge of honor in service of the collective, if you will.

The fall of the U.S. will be no different in this regard. We do not necessarily have a supranational structure like the EU. So our narrative for collapse will be slightly different, and the engineered lesson we are meant to learn will be carefully crafted.

You see, Americans are meant to play the role of the spoiled imperialists who are finally getting what we deserve, an economic punch in our tender parts. We are the new Rome, bread and circuses and all. And when the U.S. comes crashing down like Europe, the Fabians will be there yet again to admonish the greed inherent in national sovereignty and the destructive aspirations of power that must be squelched by a more evenhanded global political system.

I don’t really know how many people out there realize this, but we are meant to play the bad guys in the global theater being put on by the elites. Americans are the villains, the rest of the world plays the role of innocent victim, and globalist centers like the IMF and the BIS are meant to play the heroes, coming to the rescue of humanity when all appears lost.

S&F Excellent info. Everyone should read this. Unfortunately, most will refuse to understand. We're just those crazy conspiracy theorists.
edit on 26-6-2015 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't know, but I kind of think that what governments are trying to do is head toward a cashless society where debit cards are used. This way the government can control all financial means of a persons spending. The world may got back to bartering on a neighborhood scale. Right now it is "this" for "cash", but I feel it will turn out to be "this" for "that" and it too will be controlled and taxed. Bartering businesses are thriving, just you don't hear much about them and there is a reason for that.

I'm glad more & more people are realizing this. However, all cash will not be eliminated. It's just that most people will not have enough money to buy cash.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Interesting because I had assumed that the elite were intent on creating huge 'blocks of countries that would fight each other thereby making it 'fun' to fund both sides.

I see the scenario you bring up and the roles as well as the way things are going.

It amazes me that anyone would be so sterile a human as to only get their jollies from financial dominance. I know money buys everything but just to be addicted only to having more money than one can count is a state of sick mentality IMHO

The end goal is much more than just financial dominance. The people behind this consider the whole world to be theirs.

The only reason we still exist is because they haven't found an efficient, secret way to exterminate most of us -- that will leave them blameless
We are useless eaters to them, sucking up their non-renewable resources. Eventually, most of us (common people) will be replaced by machines.

The world, cleansed of billions of useless eaters, will exist for their benefit only.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

NEW Orleans too.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Who are you referring to when you say "they and them"?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Something is very wrong with this economy............I talk with many blue collar factory workers and many are on 4 day work weeks or are having shutdowns. My factory that is normally doing great is having 2 shutdowns in the next couple of months. TPTB are selling lies the truth is not very good at all. Orders are down and inventories are lowering big time.

Some say it is an election year........Ya a little bit depends on that but not what we are seeing. This is much bigger I fear and could be an early sign of a fall crash.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

They've been lying about how good the economy is for quite some time.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yea well, who will rise in it's place? Ain't gonna be China. They're slowing it down, and hella unstable. You catch that thread yesterday?

People talkin bout demographics, so what if the baby boomers are aging out, at least we got 2.3 to help out, compared to China's one-child policy, how's that gonna play out? You think it's India? They got more PHD's than we got fast foods workers, yet most are out a job cause there ain't the positions to be filled.

Who's it gonna be? This is all relative to the next. Who's got the bigger prick and willing to mark their territory where we rest our heads at nite? Not gonna happen.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Who are you referring to when you say "they and them"?

You might ask Henri de Castries, I think he’s the current “Chairman of the Steering Committee” of what we call “The Bilderbergers.”* He probably knows who some of the key players are, if not all of them.

I’m sure the most powerful players do NOT actually attend the very secret annual meetings themselves, but send their reps.

What we do know about “The Bilderbergers” is that the first meeting in 1954 was hosted by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (a former SS officer on the board of I.G. Farben) with his guest, Dr. Hermann Josef Abs (CEO of Deutsche Bank and known as “Hitler’s banker”).

They were brokered by (and continue to be brokered by) the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and included reps from Finance, Industry, Media, Academia, and Politics. The Politicians make sure the laws serve the aims of the Bilderberger Steering Committee. Academia makes sure the young are indoctrinated to support the aims of the Bilderbergers. The Media makes sure the aims of the Bilderbergers are sold to the general public. Finance and Industry obviously control the money and most of the jobs.

The Bilderbergers are the means, to a New World Order (NWO), the One World Corporation that will control everything on the planet.

“The ultimate goal of this nightmare future is to transform Earth into a prison planet by bringing about a single globalised marketplace, controlled by One World Company, financially regulated by a World Bank, and populated by a dumbed down population whose life´s needs will be stripped down to materialism and survival “ work, buy, sex, sleep“ all connected to a global computer that monitors our every move.”

They’ve done an excellent job of brainwashing the masses to accept their “ NWO slave class values.” Sexual morality is dead, marriage is meaningless, families are broken, national sovereignty is an “outmoded” idea, Capitalism & private property are selfish, etc.

They even have the Pope on board to push “Global warming” and their “Carbon Tax” scam.

The “Carbon Tax” does NOTHING to fix the environment. It’s being sold to the public as a “redistribution of wealth” scheme. The bad, selfish First World countries need to pay a tax to help the impoverished Third World countries.

It’s NOT going to help the Third World countries. What it will do is fund the creation of NWO satellite governments in Third World countries. So the First World taxpayers get to pay for their own destruction.

Industrialists are poised to make billions out of carbon-measuring devices. The bankers will get their cut for handling the money. The Third World suckers will sell the sovereignty of their nations to line their own pockets.

So the European Union was their first experiment in taking over the banks of several nations all at once.

*The Bilderbergers were named after the Bilderberg Hotel in the Netherlands where they staged their first meeting in 1954.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

* sighs *

The BG are not the puppet masters, but puppets, like you and I, only on a higher level. Believe what you like. Truth is surfacing and you should keep your eye on China and what they are NO LONGER doing.

Or keep writing sentence after sentence of hand fed half-truths. Your choice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join