It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ISIS Reached The U.S. ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The massive vandalism of historical statues by thought control activists has now been initiated.

"Statues on the Austin campus of Robert E. Lee, who commanded the Confederate army, and Albert Sidney Johnston, a Confederate general who died during the Civil War, were also vandalized in recent days," says the LA Times.

It's not just the books that the leftist want to burn now: It's also the entire record of Southern history! It makes me wonder: will the screaming, zombie-minded leftists also tear down all the historical buildings of the South, brick by brick?

Is there any limit to their desire to destroy the fabric of America and replace it with their totalitarian agenda of "obedient tolerance"?
Calls for ... Bulldozing Southern Memorials

-
Google-News: "ISIS Historic Sites Destroyed"

-
OPINION:

Something More Is Involved Than Just ...

Leftists and/or Gays ... (but includes msm)

( or just who wants/wishes to be a member of this? )

-
YouTube-Search: "Who Started ISIS"

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

She is sitting in New York Harbor. They call her lady liberty but that is just a lie.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sounds like they're really pouring it on.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

That is just...dumb.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Just ban history completely..everyone has forgotten what happened to native Americans imagine they thought of soldiers about like we do isis

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would only expect "symbolic" attacks from them, not casualties. At best, they are people with legitimate grievances in their native lands, leave them be. ISIL seems to have no real appetite for Saudi, Israeli and by implication, US targets.

However, recently air strikes have be stepped up, so you never know. I expect the US air power to prune the battlefield that is spread out in the Iraq/Syrian border, take out uncooperative elements and support cooperative ones. There is a price to be paid by terror-related groups if their agents made a move against US homeland. That's my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
huh , I am confused .....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

White guilt is a progressives pipe dream. Stop falling for the lies and propaganda...... slavery is illegal and we are all equal under the constitution. Politically correct fools and misplaced guilt are pathetic at best. Saying things for what they really are is not racism and actually help race relations in the long run.
edit on 26-6-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but is OP trying to not only connect confederate symbolism being defaced and ISIS obliterating ancient artifacts, but then insinuating members of ISIS are in America? Not to try and rush the White House or cause any real terror, but then get washed up in this petty confederate argument?

OP, are you drunk?
edit on 26/6/2015 by conz1992 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What the heck does Daesh have to do with americas current issue over confederate history????

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It reaches US when zhionists decide. The same as sep 11.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well sir, yes it has. Under a different Alias.

They go by. .

The C.I.A.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

White guilt is a progressives pipe dream. Stop falling for the lies and propaganda...... slavery is illegal and we are all equal under the constitution. Politically correct fools and misplaced guilt are pathetic at best. Saying things for what they really are is not racism and actually help race relations in the long run.

Everyone is an unconscious slave, duped into powering an artificial machine fueled by organic life forms.

Society is that machine and every person working that makes up society are the slave energy to keep it perpetual.

A slave thst doesn't believe it's a slave, is the perfect slave. Enjoy the time in box

Racism only works as perception for the slaves though, it's not a colour thing. As the 1% are of all races controlling their individual nations/banks.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jackjoedoe
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

That is just...dumb.

The Statue of Liberty (Isis)

by Moe | Apr 17, 2013 | Gods & Goddesses, Meaning of Symbols | 19 Comments

The Statue of Isis was first known as Liberty Enlightening the World, but is now more commonly called, the "Statue of Liberty." However, we must ask ourselves, "Is she truly enlightening the world, or is she actually the Goddess who keeps our illumination in the shadows as she holds the light above in her torch, only to hide the truth from the profane (uninitiated) of the abyss (sea of humanity) who are kept in the dark?"

gnosticwarrior.com... You can read more here if you wish, dumb? No. Completely plausible.
edit on 26-6-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If we obliterate all historical artifacts and delete unwanted passages from the books.....it didn't happen!

new topics

top topics

join