It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Word to Your Mother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mojom

I was talking about the government preaching about this or that to the american citizen when it cant even secure security files!

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I think one of the largest sinister inserts into TPP that no one is talking about, is the massive expansion of drug patents.
This is going to make it nearly impossible for many Americans to receive generic versions of meds they need, which laregly come from India.

-While India is not included in the current deal, Fast Track authority is in place for future expansion to include India, which I believe is one of major factors in all of this. The Pharmaceutical Lobby is indeed just as powerful as the oil lobby, and it will indeed happen.

So at this point, who the hell knows what else is in TPP.

edit on 29-6-2015 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2015 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

it doesn't surprise you? really? Because you seem quite started at anything less than total perfection.

My point is that security breaches are inevitable. You come up with safeguards and tricks to protect the information, and someone comes along to beat them. So you beef up security again, and that lasts until the next guy figures out how to crack it. It's basically an arms race, but instead of infrastructure and materiel, it's expertise and processing speed.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTengriist

Considering whats at stake. And we are not even sure that someone just didn't leave the door open for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join