It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Really Behind Dylann Roof’s “Racist Manifesto” Website?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: Subaeruginosa
snip...

But then again.... there's plenty of people here who come across as extremely intelligent, yet share the exact same opinions as he does. So who really knows?

I'm also going to need you to answer your own question: How did it make you feel?

lol, it made me feel both irony and also justified for my anti-conservative stance..... to be brutally honest.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

at first when i read the thread headline i rolled my eyes thinking there isn't a conspiracy everywhere. sometimes a crazy person is just crazy. then i checked out the link the OP provided. i am floored by the way people discovered the website, and the dates associated with the website.

and i started to think..... (good threads do that for me)

if Mr. Roof did not create the website and if mr. roof did not write the manifesto then this is a big time frame job. if it happened to mr. roof then it could in theory happen to anyone. for any crime. political rivals can use this method to destroy a candidate's name. married people can use this technique to frame the spouse to get the upper hand in divorce court. really the scope of the potential abuse is unlimited. (if the website is a frame up job)

thanks for the thread OP.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

snip...

But then again.... there's plenty of people here who come across as extremely intelligent, yet share the exact same opinions as he does. So who really knows?

I'm also going to need you to answer your own question: How did it make you feel?

lol, it made me feel both irony and also justified for my anti-conservative stance..... to be brutally honest.

So it justified your preconceived notions. If, and I say IF, there is something to this being manipulative, then it seems to have worked, yes?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What gets me is his writings arent that different than what alot of Americans often say on a day to day on forums, meaning he is just the same as alot of other Americans. What bothers me is that there may be millions of people just like him that believe the same as he did and decide they need to start a race war out of stupidity. Sad sad reality if people cant put down thier racism and embrace universal love instead.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Similar situation to Sandy Hook im guessing, only this time its Powered Up with racial antagonism too. Just another act in the Big Show designed to manipulate. If its coming out of your TV set, youre being tricked. They REALLY want your guns. Oh, and a race war.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Stormdancer777

They did indeed.

They had him at "21" even though the pictures looked more like 16 to me.

Well, he had to be old enough to legally own a firearm so that a play could be made for people lawfully owning.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

a reply to: Stormdancer777

They did indeed.

They had him at "21" even though the pictures looked more like 16 to me.

Well, he had to be old enough to legally own a firearm so that a play could be made for people lawfully owning.

And we still have no absolute proof he "owned" a "legal" gun.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Once again, you have a very elaborate alleged conspiracy that has supposedly tricked just about everyone yet they are foolish enough to post the phony website AFTER the event?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Once again, you have a very elaborate alleged conspiracy that has supposedly tricked just about everyone yet they are foolish enough to post the phony website AFTER the event?

tricky con artists are not always perfect

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Government could easily track where the website is from as he is considered a terrorist. Lets not forget he gunned down a US senator for gods sake. So his website is most likely legit.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Government could easily track where the website is from as he is considered a terrorist. Lets not forget he gunned down a US senator for gods sake. So his website is most likely legit.

The Senator killed was a State Senator, not a U.S. Senator.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Of what country?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Of what country?

The State of South Carolina.

U.S. States have their own government structures.

Clementa C. Pinckney

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

tricky con artists are not always perfect

Such alleged conspiracists are either impossibly perfect or ridiculously stupid just depending on what is needed to support the conspiracy narrative.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Of what country?

The State of South Carolina.

U.S. States have their own government structures.

Clementa C. Pinckney

Did it happen in the USA?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I didn't read the manifesto but I saw a news headline that said this guy was hoping to get an AR-15.

To me that adds to the 'this isn't what it seems' factor.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

snip...

But I see you haven't provided any proof in the form of quoted material for your assertion:

But then again.... there's plenty of people here who come across as extremely intelligent, yet share the exact same opinions as he does.

If you are going to throw accusations out like that I need a bit of proof of your statement such as some of those "exact same opinions" as expressed by members here. So put 'em up buddy or apologize to the entire membership for making such accusations unless your goal is just stir up stuff.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

If you are going to throw accusations out like that I need a bit of proof of your statement such as some of those "exact same opinions" as expressed by members here. So put 'em up buddy or apologize to the entire membership for making such accusations unless your goal is just stir up stuff.

Why do you feel I need to apologize to anyone, let a lone the "entire" membership?

I simply made an observation that the authour of the manifesto appears to have an 'extreme' conservative philosophy (or at least deliberately comes across that way), which I found ironic. It's a good example of how being an extremist (about anything) can be dangerous when it rubs off on unstable people.

Anyway, t's just my opinion. You can read the manifesto yourself if you want, then agree or disagree, with 'my opinion'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join