It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Really Behind Dylann Roof’s “Racist Manifesto” Website?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you are saying the website is now owned by somebody else?

No, I'm saying that the link in the OP alludes to the idea that the two reporters who "found" Roof's website paid 50 bucks on the 20th for a domain report...

Coincidentally one of them is a communist, and coincidentally-er, the only archive updates for the website are on the 20th...
Even further coincidentally-er-er, it's now registered as an IP in Moscow...

I don't know much about IP address', is it possible that a Southern American's website would be IP'd to Moscow?

It's all up in the air, great find though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It doesn't say it was bought by a communist, it says it was hosted in Russia and exposed by a self-proclaimed communist who owns a site called "manyfesto".

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That should say "domain report", not the domain itself.

I'll edit now.
edit on 25-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Oh okay, my bad. Anyway web-hosting is a global market, there's nothing unusual about an American owning a site that's hosted in Russia.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The woman that coughed up the 49$ is a Communist. Not the one who did the reverse whois. Keep reading the tweets at the bottom.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: wasaka

I learned a new phrase today...sheep-dipped

Another one of Alinsky's tenents: The ends justify the means.

Sheep-dipped is not a term coined by Alinsky. It is a term used/was used in military and intelligence agency circles to signify a person who was given civilian credentials to cover their connection to the military or CIA/FBI.

I didn't say it was coined by Alinsky. Thus, two paragraphs. Two different thoughts regarding wasaka's post.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Thanks Bone, I'm not too well versed in all that.

The link does seem to suggest a belief that the two reporters have concocted this manifesto.

They gave a link to one of the reporters own works and the manifesto to compare writing style, but I didn't check that out just yet.

Interesting though.

Especially the military "connection" and whether or not the two reporters are working for Soros...

This seems to have about 5 conspiracies all wrapped up together.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yeah I saw that but it seems to paint them both as in cahoots...

They mention "two" separate associates of hers named Krunkle and Krinkle...
I gathered from the source that they're trying to connect both her and her partner in this together.

I've reserved judgement though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think the communist female lives in Amman based on reading some of the comments on her works on that site. I'm assuming that's Amman, Jordan. Maybe that explains the Russian connection somewhat.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sheep-dipped is not a term coined by Alinsky. It is a term used/was used in military and intelligence agency circles to signify a person who was given civilian credentials to cover their connection to the military or CIA/FBI.

I didn't say it was coined by Alinsky. Thus, two paragraphs. Two different thoughts regarding wasaka's post.

Fair enough.

Can you tell me what exactly Alinsky has to do with this situation? From what I understand, that term originates with Machiavelli. Alinsky's point was a bit different than what is implied.

Thanks!
edit on 25-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Yeah they communicated via tweets when the guy asked if anyone was willing to cough up 49 dollars. There's no conspiracy here, just more of the typical BS imaginary connections that the OP is infamous for.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Hmm I was wondering about that though...

The tweeter was called Krinkle, but apparently she is another friend called Krunkle...

And it looks like she and Henry go way back. His current Twitter handle is “Henry Krinkle,” but there are comments on Quangel’s blog from as far back as 2011 from a Henry Krunkle. Could it be that she has two buddies with VERY similar pseudonyms? Perhaps…but I doubt it.

This is what I couldn't understand...

Did she just so happen to come across his tweet, or was it planned, or they know each other but didn't plan it?

That's what's confusing me mainly.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm almost convinced that these "how does it make you feel" people are paid by someone . CNN did it the other day with that sign, asking if it offended people. I have nevenever said someone is a paid shill, but I'm wondering these days.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I knew Dylan Roof. He sat behind me in math class. He was a nice guy.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ask wasaka. He/she is the one that brought Alinsky up. I'd rather stick with the OP's topic for now.

Fair enough.

Can you tell me what exactly Alinsky has to do with this situation? From what I understand, that term originates with Machiavelli. Alinsky's point was a bit different than what is implied.

Thanks!

Ask wasaka. He/she is the one that brought Alinsky up. I would rather stick with the topic of the OP for now.
edit on 25-6-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

They could know each other or just follow each other and therefore have some communication. I have tweets with @deray but I don't know him or work with him. I follow him because he's generally on the scene of things I'm interested in.

So basically if I wrote a book about the recent protests or something in that vein... I'd probably end up with some idiot blogger making that connection and good ole xuenchen would be asking ATS if it was a coincidence or conspiracy.
edit on 6/25/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallXMeXGod
I knew Dylan Roof. He sat behind me in math class. He was a nice guy.

Did he ever say he was planning to go to college soon?

edit on Jun-25-2015 by xuenchen because: [_ iq160 _]

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I thought it was bad enough attempting to watch one of those arrogant grandiose dutchsince videos about this. but stahp.

you .. ugh.. every friggen shooting is a hoax.

so many flaws, so many errors, so much fail - PROFESSIONALLY DONE?

hows about a kid, makes the flaws, errors and fail happen, and arrogant idiots want 15 seconds of youtube, so lets .. no you work it out.

I'm over trying to lead you stupid horses to water.. just to watch you stammer and neigh at reflections.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Not sure. I just remember that nice kid that looked like steve buscemi

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Hahahaha

Well Kali I've just tweeted both the people in question and asked them to break down the article for me.

If I get a response from either I will share it.

From their Twitter lines, they do seem pretty genuine in their find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join