It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Assembly Passes Mandatory Vaccine Bill

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

LoL, what did I say?

Almost six months ago, I have argued with people that this is coming.

Now that it is... what do we all have to say about it?

I'm gonna make another prediction, eventually, this will lead to mandatory RF ID, mandatory vaccination for all adults depending on the flavor outbreak of the week.

It all starts somewhere, and this is where it all starts, California.

Did I ever mention how much I hate living in this State?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker84
Yes it is too bad that something that will keep a bloodline alive is mandatory. I for one would love to see all the anti-vaxxers not immunize themselves or their family and then eventually that genetic line would be gone because of their beliefs...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
a reply to: jinni73

A bot? What kind of argument are you trying to make by calling people that? lmao

Your "policeman" scientist is a nut ball.

Your first hand account is someone looking for any reason to justify in their head how someone they love could have died. Do you have any blood tests, lab reports, anything at all besides a grieving parent!?

Jeez some people really need to start looking at things objectively.

If you're only skeptical of things that contradict your already established beliefs, you're not making the most of your skepticism.

Objectively yes I do extremely objectively then I research these probably more than anyone else on this site this is why so many of my posts are blocked and the last posts on the thread In fact. so If I was lying they would not bother with me would they?
What do you mean the policeman is a nutball how do you know that, discrediting whistle blowers when it goes against your belief structure means you are trying to protect your argument with baseless information that you just make up therefore we have to look at all of what you say is based on the same assumptions, you make them up and believe what you are told and just parrot out the info you are given which from an intellectual viewpoint would point to you being a bot

There are huge amounts of information that go against vaccines so lets have a look at your fluoride argument which is a type of vaccine for dental cavities.

Your argument that fluoride is safe when it is a proven neurotoxin and enzyme inhibitor it causes cancer (20 of them) there are 40 scientific papers in the National Medical library detailing the facts of all the illnesses it causes like bone deformities, when you use fluoridated water to cook in aluminium it pulls out 600ppm aluminium meaning its not from aluminium which the NL BS tried to tell us, even if we look at the way they tell us they get fluoride it is from phosphate rock which contains 4-400 ppm uranium which is one of the most toxic substances we have there is virtually no refining of this although the real way they get fluoride is from uranium tailings the use of chemical fertiliser was introduced in 1954 disease has gone up to 95% of the worlds population in 2013 according to the WHO so obviously something is amiss and the disease is increasing exponentially. the percentage of people I cure when they revert off of pharma drugs and onto natural food and minerals is 100% these are things that Medicine says can't be cured like arthritis and terminal cancer, the lies the pharma companies are allowed to get away with re cancer cure which is a 2% chance of surviving 5 years is scandalous and you are trying to tell me that we are meant to believe what they are saying.

lets have a look at the MMR vaccine and not in humans in marine life when the vaccine was introduced in 1980 measles was non existent in fish yet now they are dying in massive amounts.

So when we see you telling lies about certain subjects we have to look at why you would be spreading disinformation that leads to people becoming ill because if you are not a bot then you are an extremely dangerous human you are believing whatever you are told by your government or pharmaceutical companies both of which are corrupt to the very core and are intentionally trying to kill the citizens of this planet and if you don't believe me I suggest you study operation Gladio and asphalt on the roads 2 completely different subjects, asphalt compared to concrete which has a 40 year lifespan and costs 3 times as much as asphalt which has a life of around 8 years if your lucky, there are 20% more accidents on asphalt and the amount of toxins it emits Is a major cause of disease especially when combined with rubber from the tires which causes microfine particles and is the main cause of lung cancer but the tests were covered up and the poisoning continues. this is intentionally poisoning the population by all governments a scientific fact

Its got nothing to do with established beliefs its factual information. and you are telling lies so what am I supposed to think

You see you cannot argue against the truth you have to enforce it with a policing system media propaganda and chemical retardation of the brain they have been throwing poisons into the air since the industrial revolution so all the arguments about death rates increasing is bull as they are having to think up more ways to kill us.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yes it is too bad that something that will keep a bloodline alive is mandatory. I for one would love to see all the anti-vaxxers not immunize themselves or their family and then eventually that genetic line would be gone because of their beliefs...

LOL yep I agree, as it gets rid of all the brainwashed slaves that believe what they are told without doing any research on the matter

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: jinni73

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: championoftruth
a reply to: BlueJacket

You do realize a forced vaccination can be neutralized.There are many methods of doing so.

That is what we need to focus on due to this tyranny.

You do realise that this isn't forced vaccination?

But I'd really like you to explain how you "neutralise" one anyway.

and the bot quote was not at you pardon we already know you are one

and the above post was from facebook expose Australia is the page

although the gutless scum will probably hide my post, big bad ruling class so brave and powerful they can't even let others see what I write.

Here's the result of you and your ilk's work.

Are you proud of yourself?

Six Year Old Dies of Diphtheria

My Ilk are attempting to save the planet from complete psychopaths that you protect
so anyone who is in the UK or America hasdirectly benefitted from me stopping two nuclear power stations being blown up but of course that doesn't matter one little bit, your arguments are pathetic and baseless keep on killing people with your lies cos if you are human I guarantee you hell is a bitch of a place.

to all those that want to research the truth a little further you can research the protocols of the elders of zion a plan that is being followed over the last 100 years and you only need to look at the world today to realise this document is really happening and here is ben fulfords website mysteryoftheiniquity.com... which details an interview given to doctors by an illuminati member and is also being carried out to this day.

I know its confusing when you see what my ilk write about but you only have to research things yourself keep studying and you will start to put the pieces together,

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

LOL yep I agree, as it gets rid of all the brainwashed slaves that believe what they are told without doing any research on the matter

Yes, it is strange why a group of people refuse to get a simple vaccination because Jenny McCarthy told them not to.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73
A simple google search will reveal the relevant details of this nutter cop. Also, research what he is saying, it is all personal accounts, no science.

My fluoride argument is sound and I have not seen anyone even come close to providing any proof to the opposite. To blame fluoride because it coincides with an increase in your "facts" that disease has gone up 95% is ridiculous. Not only because it isn't true, but because correlation does not equal causation.

I really would like to discuss this, or argue this with you, but your ramblings are so disjointed I am having trouble following them. Stick to one argument/conspiracy theory at a time, it might help your argument.

I have provided proof. Scientific research, case studies. All you and your ilk are throwing back are personal anecdotes and fear regurgitated over and over on the internet by the fearful.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

And I would love to have you Pro-Vaxxers each scan a copy of their vaccination records.

Live what you preach.

I'd like to see your ass get poked with the entire list of this:

1796 First vaccine for smallpox (the first vaccine ever developed)
1879 First vaccine for cholera
1885 First vaccine for rabies by Louis Pasteur and Émile Roux
1890 First vaccine for tetanus
1896 First vaccine for typhoid fever
1897 First vaccine for bubonic plague
1921 First vaccine for diphtheria
1925 First vaccine for tuberculosis
1926 First vaccine for scarlet fever
1927 First vaccine for pertussis (whooping cough)
1932 First vaccine for yellow fever
1937 First vaccine for typhus
1945 First vaccine for influenza
1952 First vaccine for polio by Jonas Salk
1954 First vaccine for Japanese encephalitis
1954 First vaccine for anthrax
1957 First vaccine for adenovirus-4 and 7
1962 First oral polio vaccine
1963 First vaccine for measles
1967 First vaccine for mumps
1970 First vaccine for rubella
1974 First vaccine for chicken pox
1977 First vaccine for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae)
1978 First vaccine for meningitis (Neisseria meningitidis)
1981 First vaccine for hepatitis B (first vaccine to target a cause of cancer)
1985 First vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB)
1992 First vaccine for hepatitis A
1998 First vaccine for Lyme disease
1998 First vaccine for rotavirus
2003 First nasal influenza vaccine approved in U.S. (FluMist)
2006 First vaccine for human papillomavirus (which is a cause of cervical cancer)
2012 First quadrivalent (4-strain) influenza vaccine
2013 First vaccine for enterovirus 71, one cause of hand foot mouth disease

Please, for Christ sake, shoot yourself up with all of these above. Because according to your logic, better safe than sorry right? You don't need to question what you put in your body, because VACCINES are good right? It's 99% safe, so why not just shoot them up?

It's ok, I'd like to think for myself instead of being shepherded. If that means my bloodline goes, then it goes.

I am more than certain that my ancestors did not have the same amount of vaccinations in the past compared to now, both you and I are still here, so somehow I think your theory won't really hold up in the future.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
As stated before, I have been vaccinated for everything that I can, voluntary or otherwise. As have my children.

I am more than certain that my ancestors did not have the same amount of vaccinations in the past compared to now, both you and I are still here, so somehow I think your theory won't really hold up in the future.

Ah! But that is where it shows you aren't thinking! Sure, my bloodline and your bloodline are still here (for now), but how many others aren't here because of a disease that could have been vaccinated against?? In the future, more bloodlines will not be here, because they are too stupid to do anything about it. It is common though, most people only go to a Dr when there is something wrong with them. Most people only change their lifestyle when there is something wrong with them. We are reactive rather than proactive creatures...for the most part anyways.

edit on 30-6-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

No I did not mean to say fluoride was anything to do with the increase in Illness, although it can be tracked back to the compulsory use of chemical fertiliser in 1954,

typical disinformation ignoring the scientific papers that are available stating that fluoride is not toxic.

and to pardon on his rubbish about diphtheria insidevaccines.com...
excerpt from the above facts
We paid no attention to changes in medical care, living standards, sanitation, or nutrition when the rate of the disease was declining which was declining anyway here is one overview of a report which clearly points out it was declining anyway www.publichealthreports.org...

here are more stats about the reactions caused by giving children the vaccine and it looks like around 300 children per 100 thousand die after receiving the vaccine yet the scum doctors who give these vaccines do not report these to VAERS
There were 3,169 adverse events reported in 2011 (remember this is thought to represent just 1 – 10% of the total number; meaning there were probably closer to 31,690 adverse events, possibly more). About 10% were characterized as “serious” by the VAERS system

So complete crap again showing everyone that people who say vaccines are safe.

If the doctors can't even report the truth what chance do we have, they are pure scum as are the people who keep telling us to put these diseases into our kids.

edit on 1-7-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: superman2012

No I did not mean to say fluoride was anything to do with the increase in Illness, although it can be tracked back to the compulsory use of chemical fertiliser in 1954,

typical disinformation ignoring the scientific papers that are available stating that fluoride is not toxic.

and to pardon on his rubbish about diphtheria insidevaccines.com...
excerpt from the above facts
We paid no attention to changes in medical care, living standards, sanitation, or nutrition when the rate of the disease was declining which was declining anyway here is one overview of a report which clearly points out it was declining anyway www.publichealthreports.org...

here are more stats about the reactions caused by giving children the vaccine and it looks like around 300 children per 100 thousand die after receiving the vaccine yet the scum doctors who give these vaccines do not report these to VAERS
There were 3,169 adverse events reported in 2011 (remember this is thought to represent just 1 – 10% of the total number; meaning there were probably closer to 31,690 adverse events, possibly more). About 10% were characterized as “serious” by the VAERS system

So complete crap again showing everyone that people who say vaccines are safe.

If the doctors can't even report the truth what chance do we have, they are pure scum as are the people who keep telling us to put these diseases into our kids.

Your link has nothing to do with the fact that a six year old died from diphtheria because he wasn't vaccinated.
Eight other kids were found to be carriers but had not developed the disease because they had been vaccinated.

And are you trying to suggest that Spain has poor sanitation and healthcare?
As if you are you are unsurprisingly and completely wrong.

If it's all down to sanitation and healthcare how come polio, a disease normally spread via poor sanitation has been eradicated in India, a country noted for it's laxity in sewerage practices?

And you state the RATE of disease was declining yet your link only shows deaths, not incidence.
Incidence determines overall prevalence of a disease, not mortality.
Dishonest much?

And as for VAERS...come on.
Anyone can report ANYTHING to VAERS.
VAERS is a first line check for vaccines to see if there are any trends.
Any report that is deemed serious is looked into further and this additional information is not available through VAERS.
If my child was vaccinated then later the same day fell off his bike and broke his leg I can report that to VAERS.
There was an incidence reported to VAERS that a girl died in the passenger seat of a car when it crashed just after she had been vaccinated.
And then there's the incredible hulk...
Therefore using VAERS as a reference for alleged vaccine harm is naive at best but in your case I would suggest that you are being disingenuous certainly given your other links.
scienceblogs.com...

edit on 1/7/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: truthseeker84

And I would love to have you Pro-Vaxxers each scan a copy of their vaccination records.

Live what you preach.

I'd like to see your ass get poked with the entire list of this:

1796 First vaccine for smallpox (the first vaccine ever developed)
1879 First vaccine for cholera
1885 First vaccine for rabies by Louis Pasteur and Émile Roux
1890 First vaccine for tetanus
1896 First vaccine for typhoid fever
1897 First vaccine for bubonic plague
1921 First vaccine for diphtheria
1925 First vaccine for tuberculosis
1926 First vaccine for scarlet fever
1927 First vaccine for pertussis (whooping cough)
1932 First vaccine for yellow fever
1937 First vaccine for typhus
1945 First vaccine for influenza
1952 First vaccine for polio by Jonas Salk
1954 First vaccine for Japanese encephalitis
1954 First vaccine for anthrax
1957 First vaccine for adenovirus-4 and 7
1962 First oral polio vaccine
1963 First vaccine for measles
1967 First vaccine for mumps
1970 First vaccine for rubella
1974 First vaccine for chicken pox
1977 First vaccine for pneumonia (Streptococcus pneumoniae)
1978 First vaccine for meningitis (Neisseria meningitidis)
1981 First vaccine for hepatitis B (first vaccine to target a cause of cancer)
1985 First vaccine for Haemophilus influenzae type b (HiB)
1992 First vaccine for hepatitis A
1998 First vaccine for Lyme disease
1998 First vaccine for rotavirus
2003 First nasal influenza vaccine approved in U.S. (FluMist)
2006 First vaccine for human papillomavirus (which is a cause of cervical cancer)
2012 First quadrivalent (4-strain) influenza vaccine
2013 First vaccine for enterovirus 71, one cause of hand foot mouth disease

Please, for Christ sake, shoot yourself up with all of these above. Because according to your logic, better safe than sorry right? You don't need to question what you put in your body, because VACCINES are good right? It's 99% safe, so why not just shoot them up?

It's ok, I'd like to think for myself instead of being shepherded. If that means my bloodline goes, then it goes.

Did they have any at all?
I'm guessing they would have at least have had smallpox, polio and diphtheria at some point in the past if not others too.
And if that's the case your argument is null and void.
edit on 1/7/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Somebody has to do something about these nutters who won't vaccinate their children. This law is a good idea. I was vaccinated I'm fine. My children were vaccinated they are fine. You are playing conspiracy theorist with your children's lives.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Somebody has to do something about these nutters who won't vaccinate their children. This law is a good idea. I was vaccinated I'm fine. My children were vaccinated they are fine. You are playing conspiracy theorist with your children's lives.

What the anti-vax brigade don't realise is that they have brought this on themselves.
If they're too (insert adjective here) to realise what's good for them then someone has to do the thinking for them,

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So, the basic argument for Pro-Vaxxers is what? If you commit a crime, you have to pay for it?

Like what crime is committed here? So if I don't get vaccinated and I infect you and you die, somehow I've committed a crime? Ok, sure, lawyers around the globe should be happy about this one, since now we can start suing other people for infecting others with a common seasonal Flu. You never know, someone's physical condition could be really bad prior to catching the virus and if somehow my infectious condition was passed on to this frail person then he or she dies, so now I've committed a crime?

If killing by passing on a common Flu to another won't stand in court, why would non-vaccination disease spreading be accountable as a criminal offense?

If not a criminal offense, then how does it become mandatory in the first place?

Also, most Pro-Vaxxers are flat out helping with all the MSM fear mongering. Look at the whole Measles outbreak bull#, where is it now?

You people are behaving as if Measles is a 100% guaranteed baby killer. It isn't. People of all ages have had Measles and Small Pox and actually, guess what.. they lived and recovered and developed their own immunity. It is more deadly if the patient is already sick with other complications or simply too frail to withstand the battle but so is the common seasonal Flu. So again, back to the criminal offense argument, can I break the law simply by passing a seasonal Flu to a person and killing them with it.

So, if Measles and many other viruses are not 100% guaranteed kill, why do all the Pro-Vaxxers still parade about shooting everyone up globally? Ok, so the "Scientific" fact behind vaccination, the idea is, if EVERYONE is vaccinated, then the virus simply dies and goes away forever. But if only a portion of the population gets vaccinated, the non-vaccinated groups would catch the virus and the virus would mutate and render vaccines obsolete.

Oh dear lord, so all of you Pro-Vaxxers are now on a humanitarian mission here. With your Vaccine Armada, out to conquer the less civilized, savage unexplored world... The mission is simple, we need to make sure the entire world gets injected, otherwise this # simply just won't work right. We've got to save the f'ing Manatees right guys? :rolls eyes:

Well great, like I posted previously, live what you preach.

Blog about your injection records, put that # on FaceBook, promote the hell out of it and get some followings. Because you need to lead as an example, again, live what you preach.

Since the last time I checked, Small Pox is the only virus that is mentioned to be eradicated on a World Wide scale. No other virus is completely reported as gone. What does that mean? That means all of you Pro-Vaxxers needs to line up and get every single shot that I mentioned above. Why? Well, you never know right? Just because the virus isn't popular around your region, it doesn't mean it won't get there in the future right? Besides, aren't you promoting the fact that if not everyone's vaccinated, the virus would mutate no?

So please, go get your 20 to 30 shots, then wait for every single new one that the government now can come up with because they can now force you into it by law. Flavor of the week, while huge pharma guys are paying the campaign money for your leaders, advocating that how much lives the vaccines save, while the big pharma just keep pumping # into your blood and collect dimes.

Yup, we are certainly too dumb to not realize what's good for us.

First, as free thinkers, we get labelled Anti-Vaxxers. It's funny how divide and conquer works right? You have to first identify your party groups, are you on this side or that side. How about, I'm on the side of common sense and sanity? To see that ANYTHING forced or mandatory by the government is WRONG!

What, do you guys support the Patriot Act as well? Because after all, it was meant to protect us as a whole right?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
First of all, if you took the time to realize why vaccinations help that would answer a third of your questions.

Secondly, you anti-vaxxers and your herd immunity mentality will only go so far. What happens when there are even more idiots that refuse to vaccinate their kids? Will herd immunity even work then, or will kids start dying off?

What about kids that CANNOT get vaccinated? Kids with cancer, or other diseases that make it impossible for them to get vaccinated. Don't they DESERVE the protection of herd immunity? I believe they do, let the kids who parents don't care about them get sick from a preventable disease but don't force a defenseless child because an adult is too stupidly negligent to take care of their kids.

You want to be a free thinker? Do it. Move out of society. Quit operating within the confines of society and call yourself a "free thinker". Everyone is a free thinker. You want to have all these romantic notions of you versus "the man". Quit taking up space in a society where people should be working together for the betterment, not the detriment.

Edit: I do live what I preach, as stated earlier. If you need it highlighted or would like me to circle it in red crayon so you can find it, let me know.
edit on 1-7-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Please don't let any other states make vaccines mandatory. A few months ago I got a tetanus vaccine, and I've recently been diagnosed with severe anal autism. Doctors say this isn't reversible. It will probably spread to other areas, and could even cause testicular autism. My poor balls don't stand a chance lol. If I end up getting testicular autism, doctors say I have a 130% chance of having autistic kids. I don't want annoying kids.

Please make sure my story is heard, and before you go to sleep tonight, please say a prayer for me and my balls, ATS. Say a prayer for Danny DeVito too. Not for any particular reason - there's nothing wrong with his health. I just think he's a pretty cool guy.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
Why are so many ATSers begging for vaccination? Does no one remember these boards lighting up with fear of RFID chips in vaccinations?

My guess would be the following:

1. They are paid to say such things.
2. Many disinfo agents and trolls
3. Ignorance ( see my sig)
4. Lack of education and an extreme dangerous naive mind.

The list goes on, but you get the idea. Either way, i found my own conclussion on the topic, to years of researching and connecting the dots. We live in a society to which the elites serve a cultist agenda. Again see georgia guidestones for the depopulation agenda, to which many many celebrities have advocated especially in musicians songs.

I am actually more afraid of pro vaxers for one reason. They remind me of my ex's extreme naive mind. Naiveness allows you to do things against your better MORAL judgement. Im so sick and tired of this social division and fighting amongst ourselves when danger is looming closer.

I understand the debate, but unfortunately I myself was victim of vaccinations. I was a happy child until I was vaccinated, hence why I speak against vaccinations.

You want to know the difference between an adult and a child? An adult can make decisions his or herself. A child relies on "other powers" to dictate what is done to them. I guess I am glad that I grew up to form my own individual thoughts.

I don't even know why some people are even here on this website when their only interest is to try and debunk nearly everything that has to do with the powers that be. I find that highly suspicious and i hope the mods take note on this statement. If people's purpose to joining this website is to simply debunk using false biased allegations then they should be silenced and banned because they provide zero help and zero solutions about said problems. And most important information that are worth looking into gets lost in a sea of perversions.

I think the ATS community needs to ban together to try and fight off these disinfo agents. But that's just me.

To those who may think i am an extremist, quite the contrary. I have NO allegiance to any country, religion nor banners. I am a humanitarian, and pro life. If asked what nation I am from, I would simply respond "The universe" because that is the only way I can see that I can allow myself to be more unified with people in general of ALL races and ALL types. However, to you dis-info agents out there reading this, there comes a time that you must ask a few questions. Are you a human being? Then why attack your brothers instead of listening to the legit concerns?

As for vaccinations, I stated this previously and I will state it again. Your parents should have taught you NOT to allow strangers to put things inside you. That is all. (for now)
edit on th2015000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Jul 2015 05:09:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Jul 2015 05:09:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: Flesh699
Why are so many ATSers begging for vaccination? Does no one remember these boards lighting up with fear of RFID chips in vaccinations?

4. Lack of education and an extreme dangerous naive mind.

The list goes on, but you get the idea. Either way, i found my own conclussion on the topic, to years of researching and connecting the dots...

Those few words tell everything anyone needs to know about anti-vaxxers.
Although the Dunning-Kruger is very strong in this one.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xaphan
Please don't let any other states make vaccines mandatory. A few months ago I got a tetanus vaccine, and I've recently been diagnosed with severe anal autism. Doctors say this isn't reversible. It will probably spread to other areas, and could even cause testicular autism. My poor balls don't stand a chance lol. If I end up getting testicular autism, doctors say I have a 130% chance of having autistic kids. I don't want annoying kids.

Please make sure my story is heard, and before you go to sleep tonight, please say a prayer for me and my balls, ATS. Say a prayer for Danny DeVito too. Not for any particular reason - there's nothing wrong with his health. I just think he's a pretty cool guy.

I always pray for Danny DeVito.
He was one of the first to have the anti-height vaccine in the late fifties.
The gubment collaborated with Monsanto and the illuminati to vaccinate people to make them smaller so we wouldn't take up so much space.
And they could make smaller houses and cars.
And peas would seem like apples.
edit on 10/7/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join