It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're all being manipulated.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The black community has many programs and advocaters that are trying to stop black on black crime. Have you heard of the mom patrol? It's a group of moms in Chicago that actually goes out at dead of night and patrols Chicago. They put themselves in harm's way every night but that wouldn't go with your OP would it. You think marginalized people of good standing aren't doing their best to make their lives a little less hellish? You clearly are also brainwashed by mainstream media into believing that people aren't out here fighting this epidemic. How about you stop pointing out "what about black on black crime" when trying to excuse monsters realize your also part of the problem parroting the same statistic over and over again. How about you actually look up these groups that are actually trying to curb this problem and stop feeding into the media narrative that no one is doing anything about it. Lend a helping hand is that too much? There's people in the inner city that could give 2 flying #s about what happened in Charleston when their little brother was shot last week but here we are with the same rhetoric and no solutions. How exactly are people who are already marginalized supposed to stop a whole culture of drugs and violence when they are just trying to survive you tell me you seem to have the ANSWERS.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
The black community has many programs and advocaters that are trying to stop black on black crime. Have you heard of the mom patrol? It's a group of moms in Chicago that actually goes out at dead of night and patrols Chicago. They put themselves in harm's way every night but that wouldn't go with your OP would it. You think marginalized people of good standing aren't doing their best to make their lives a little less hellish? You clearly are also brainwashed by mainstream media into believing that people aren't out here fighting this epidemic. How about you stop pointing out "what about black on black crime" when trying to excuse monsters realize your also part of the problem parroting the same statistic over and over again. How about you actually look up these groups that are actually trying to curb this problem and stop feeding into the media narrative that no one is doing anything about it. Lend a helping hand is that too much? There's people in the inner city that could give 2 flying #s about what happened in Charleston when their little brother was shot last week but here we are with the same rhetoric and no solutions. How exactly are people who are already marginalized supposed to stop a whole culture of drugs and violence when they are just trying to survive you tell me you seem to have the ANSWERS.

I'm not excusing anyone... not sure how you got that from ANYTHING I have said.

Thanks for pointing all that out about people trying to fight it. It's amazing that it took 4 pages for that to be mentioned and further illustrates my point that WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED.

Way to hate on the messenger instead of the message though... good job.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I'm sorry but what I got from your OP is that no one is doing anything about it it's really hard to do without outside sources. We both know exactly why they don't cover it on mainstream media and that is if we were to, we would find a whole set of problems way before the violence even begins all encouraged and supplemented by the United states to feed the prison industrial complex and to keep stereotypes alive and further divide us. The mumurders and crime are not the root but the inevitability of encouraged ignorance.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join