It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your epiphanies let's hear them when you get them .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Here is a epiphany on a invention . I've repeated this but the credit goes solely to an old friend of mine .

Bubblewrap everybody likes to pop it you can't hardly help yourself . His idea was to replace the air in bubble wrap with sulfur dioxide ( rotten egg fart smell ). Then you market that product to people that have to buy a gift for someone they don't necessarily like .

When he first told me I told him the idea stinks. But I was lying and only blowing air! Lol

( note all puns were intentional )

I actually contacted a company a fair few years ago about a bubble wrap idea.

The genious plan was to fill it full of helium so as to cut down on the feul required to transport it.

This came about from the time my friend and I took a helium balloon and taped it to a small package. We then took it to the post office and asked them to weigh it so we knew how much it would cost to post it.

They were not impressed with our ingenuity and refused to ship it for free even though the ballon cost more than the cost of shipping.

We also figured out that if you wanted to post a letter for free then you just needed to write a false address on the front, do not attach a stamp and then write an "if undelivered please to return too" note on the back with the intended address underneath.

In the UK the post office is required to return if possible any letter that is unable to be delivered.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
regarding quantum theory, if knowledge of which way information really is the source of collapse of the wave into particle, then essentially this can be summed down to, knowledge begets entropy, and ignorance begets chaos,

with full 100% knowledge of every bit of information in the universe, all particles in all locations, time would cease to exist. time exists purely as a result of our ignorance to so much of the information occurring around us day to day.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The bubble wrap and helium idea intrigued me. I imagine he wasn't amused you guys probably couldn't hold a straight face in the first place . Lol

One thing I used to do to piss everyone off .
Was for 15 years I got all my mail delivered "general delivery" to the post office . You did not have to give them your address and you stopped by and picked it up when they were open . I was young then the cops hated it they had to leave word at the bar if they needed to talk to me .
edit on 25-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
regarding quantum theory, if knowledge of which way information really is the source of collapse of the wave into particle, then essentially this can be summed down to, knowledge begets entropy, and ignorance begets chaos,

with full 100% knowledge of every bit of information in the universe, all particles in all locations, time would cease to exist. time exists purely as a result of our ignorance to so much of the information occurring around us day to day.

But if all of that information was in motion and anything in motion contains finite mass . Wouldn't newtons third law of motion apply ?

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction "

So by definition ceasing to exist would spontaneously generate existence ?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Epiphany log 12:56 AM 6-26-2015

Many of the major news outlets have shut down their comment pages . A text savvy entrepreneur should contact news sources with the deal to moderate their comment on another site independent of Facebook or anyone else .

"News comment central" affiliated with all news sources with independent forms for each . ( basically what they do now here but I think it would generate more funds )
edit on 26-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join