It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 6-26-2015 Gun grab attempt .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Kinda hard to prove you do, when they aren't on your person.

Or registered.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Yeah, he'll blow a lot of smoke. It's what he does. He likes to stir the hornets nest by touching on hot button issues that are guaranteed to get people riled up. Meanwhile the TPP is getting voted on and the fast track has passed. That's a little too convenient.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Yeah, he'll blow a lot of smoke. It's what he does. He likes to stir the hornets nest by touching on hot button issues that are guaranteed to get people riled up. Meanwhile the TPP is getting voted on and the fast track has passed. That's a little too convenient.

I agree myself I don't think emotions should cloud judgment. But that is in direct conflict with Obama's policies. He prefers to involve emotions to get you romantically invested in his ideas.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yes he does. The media eats it up and the guy is a media whore. But like I said, there are things going on that the fuss is a smokescreen for.
The more he opens his poop hole to spout off his nonsense, the more I start thinking of what some theorists say- that there's an agenda being pushed and "they" are using him to do it; one law and executive action at a time.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Why don't we wait 'til he actually says that...

He may. Then again, he may just say good-bye to his friend.

Can we make a friendly wager on this?

If you win then you get me to admit that you were correct and I will never post anything about Obama again.

If I win, I get a "get out of Mod Edit Free post"

…remember the mantra, 'never let a crisis go to waste'

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I'm PRETTY sure the gun debate will go nowhere even WITH a soapbox of dead bodies to stand on. Notice the last attempt he made went no where. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's some of us who believe the Jade Helm exercise is going to actually result in gun confiscations, I really do. I think the NWO is going for broke over the summer and due to whatever tragedy/danger du jour they can concoct the UN small arms treaty will be enforced just like during Katrina only on a much more massive scale.

Eta: It looks like the Charleston shooting and Confederate flag business has given sufficient distraction to allow the Fast track trade agreement to pass and also forget completely about the 100 bikers being held illegally in jail down in Waco.

I agree!

The amping up of a race war is taking too long. The political rhetoric seems to be of late as to be one that is encouraging the weak minded to go on murderous rampages. Nothing is coming out of Washington as calming/healing words, but words designed to further accelerate hate and violence.

Whatever comes out of this, isn't going to be good for "Anyone"!

The race war? You mean that war that Dylan Roof was hell bent on starting? How exactly has that worked out for him? Last I checked, both black and white people of Charleston have been speaking out in solidarity against this heinous act.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'm PRETTY sure the gun debate will go nowhere even WITH a soapbox of dead bodies to stand on. Notice the last attempt he made went no where. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

If Sandy Hook didn't work for them, this shooting sure as hell won't.

Sandy Hook had everything they wanted... dead children, "assault rifles", "high capacity magazines", the whole nine yards.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am not that worried myself and agree with your statement .

But when Obama chooses to capitalize on deaths to prove a point. It helps me to see what a despicable slimy manipulating coward he truly is .

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I am not that worried myself and agree with your statement .

But when Obama chooses to capitalize on deaths to prove a point. It helps me to see what a despicable slimy manipulating coward he truly is .

You mean he's a politician? Wow! Stop the presses!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't believe the government is ignorant, just arrogant and completely bent on reshaping the US. If they have as much info as I believe they do if ever said "I'm going to stash my guns _____" that's just where they are going to be looking. They know WHO has purchased guns from dealers and it wouldn't be hard to get people to fess up if you were going to be sent to jail until you remembered where you had put them.

They do have some scary tech, some we don't even know about. I think the whole Jade Helm thing is meant to begin confiscation in those areas alone. The entire country is too much to bite off at one time. All it takes is one emergency for them to start the grab. Katrina was a test run and it was met with little to no resistance. People aren't suicidal for the most part so I think they feel they can do it again and on a much larger scale.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The aroma of the TPP will be in the air.

Along with a mist of Agenda21.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I bet I can get you do agree with one thing I say finally .

This place really needs a good sarcasm emoticon . Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I don't believe the government is ignorant, just arrogant and completely bent on reshaping the US. If they have as much info as I believe they do if ever said "I'm going to stash my guns _____" that's just where they are going to be looking. They know WHO has purchased guns from dealers and it wouldn't be hard to get people to fess up if you were going to be sent to jail until you remembered where you had put them.

They do have some scary tech, some we don't even know about. I think the whole Jade Helm thing is meant to begin confiscation in those areas alone. The entire country is too much to bite off at one time. All it takes is one emergency for them to start the grab. Katrina was a test run and it was met with little to no resistance. People aren't suicidal for the most part so I think they feel they can do it again and on a much larger scale.

Actually I have thought about that. Besides the point that I recently found three guns in a closet I forgot I had . Lol

My plan would be to give them the guns I knew they had paperwork on and throw in some crappy ones on top of that, then smile and wave to them as they walked away . Knowing my guns were hidden and secure and government agents are truly dumbasses .

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Drunk driving kills a lot more people than guns in this world and thats a cold hard fact of reality. I don't see any posts calling for the national ban of alcohol...These are manufactured events using the Hegalian dialect..Thats it...You disarm nations so you can force your will over them..thats what these plays are about and nothing more. The people who can't see that are sleeping...

People should be more angry about the fact that their governments through their agents ( Psychologists, pharmacuetical industries, etc) take advantage of people, in this case, those with mental health issues, who later go and kill people in order to push their agenda...In this case, Gun Control...The talks are very subtle, they only want " more comprehensive background checks, blah, blah, blah to prevent the crisis we manufactured" but thats them getting their foot in the door to where they are locked out right now. Once they have a foot hold they start changing things and stepping towards more control and more control...Thats the playbook...

a reply to: Mianeye

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wonder if he will bring up the shooting death of Cincinnati Police Department Officer Sonny Kim? Officer Kim's funeral is tomorrow as well. Will POTUS talk about the man who LITERALLY called 911 because he wanted to kill some cops? Nahh, probably not.

I bring this up because Officer Kim was shot by an African American man. The shooter, 21-year-old Trepierre Hummons, lured police to him with not one, but two 911 calls. Humons called stating there was a "black man with a gun acting erratically" then he sat back and waited for police to respond.

Link to Sonny Kim Story

This story made the national circuits, for a minute, but has been eclipsed by the Confederate flag issue. I don't have a racist bone in my body but this flag story is out of control, IMHO. People seem to give it the power of oppression when, in reality, it is just a symbol/design from eras gone past.

I know I have had strong opinions, at times, regarding the recent increase in LEO involved deaths/shootings, etc. However, the Cincinnati Police do a phenomenal job in a pretty dangerous city.

The city is much worse than people know or hear about violence, gangs, drugs and crime wise and they put up with a whole lot.

edit on 25-6-2015 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

That's because the US tried that already...

...and it didn't work. Big surprise there...not.

But we'll ignore that. Because it'll work this time, dammit.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Sandy Hook had everything they wanted... dead children, "assault rifles", "high capacity magazines", the whole nine yards.

What about a white person with a high-cal and multiple clips shooting and killing a black president and children at a funeral whilst displaying his conceal carry permit? That might work.
edit on 26-6-2015 by TheForced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Believe it or not we probably agree on more things than you think. For instance, I'm not a fan of Obama either. He IS a politician after all. I just refuse to believe he's the WORST President we've ever had, plus I don't like hyperbole and exaggerations so I'll defend even someone I don't like to prevent ignorance from being spread.

It used to have one. I miss those emoticons...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

It looks like all they would have had to do was throw a confederate flag and an African American teacher into the mix and it would have worked flawlessly!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join