It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for 6-26-2015 Gun grab attempt .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Obama is set to eulogize someone he has called a friend tomorrow . Reverend Clementa C. Pinckney Will be laid to rest tomorrow and President Obama will do the eulogy .

Currently the media is preoccupied with the flag issue . Generally they set up a big distraction to stoke the fires for their big announcement . If this pitiful excuse for human being follows his past history. He will seize this moment to vilify the Confederate flag and then gladly plea for a change in gun laws while standing upon the bodies of victims as his soapbox .

He knows very well that the gun debate will go nowhere as long as he doesn't have corpses to preach his message of oppression from . The people, House and Senate have repeatedly resisted second amendment changes throughout history . The only time the issue even stands close to having a chance is when they tug at our heartstrings about tragedies to push their agenda .

I find this tactic repulsive . After events like Charlestown emotions come much farther into play than clear thinking and reasoning . The need to capitalize on public emmotion in order to make changes to the constitution is a repugnant idea .

I grant you this may not deserve to be in the prediction thread, this statement is pretty much a gimme.

edit on 25-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Obama is set to eulogize someone he has called a friend tomorrow . Reverend Clementa C. Pinckney Will be laid to rest tomorrow and President Obama will do the eulogy .

Currently the media is preoccupied with the flag issue . Generally they set up a big distraction to stoke the fires for their big announcement . If this pitiful excuse for human being follows his past history. He will seize this moment to vilify the Confederate flag and then gladly plea for a change in gun laws while standing upon the bodies of victims as his soapbox .

He knows very well that the gun debate will go nowhere as long as he doesn't have corpses to preach his message of oppression from . The people, House and Senate have repeatedly resisted second amendment changes throughout history . The only time the issue even stands close to having a chance is when they tug at our heartstrings about tragedies to push their agenda .

I find this tactic repulsive . After events like Charlestown emotions come much farther into play than clear thinking and reasoning . The need to capitalize on public emmotion in order to make changes to the constitution is a repugnant idea .

I grant you this may not deserve to be in the prediction thread, this statement is pretty much a gimme.

I don't doubt that this is exactly what he will use this eulogy for. He will go on and on about the tragedies of this event, relate them back to all the other shootings during his tenure as POTUS then ask for the American people to speak out against guns. Likely make a statement about some initiative or law he is going to put into place by the time he leaves office, or some order he will sign to limit our rights in some way or another.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Greathouse

I don't doubt that this is exactly what he will use this eulogy for. He will go on and on about the tragedies of this event, relate them back to all the other shootings during his tenure as POTUS then ask for the American people to speak out against guns. Likely make a statement about some initiative or law he is going to put into place by the time he leaves office, or some order he will sign to limit our rights in some way or another.

Thank you for the reply. I have often wondered if I am the only one nauseated by the tactics he chooses to use ?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why don't we wait 'til he actually says that...

He may. Then again, he may just say good-bye to his friend.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So what's the problem, there are surely a lot of future victims to gun violence who would appreciate something to be done, you can still go to gun ranges and shoot at water melons if anything comes through.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Thank you, lets be hopeful that he won't politicize his pals death or seize upon it for any statements. I'm hopeful that he will have the tact and courtesy to not distract from the purpose of his visit, and spend the chance talking about this friends life, and why he will be missed....fingers crossed.

On a side note from your title OP of a "gun grab" I naively thought you were referring to some sort of marketing giveaway by Buds gun shop or some other major gun retailer, sigh, now that would be a sweet dream!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That would be my preference . But most agenda driven people use the opportunities when they present their selves .

I understand his position on guns and he is entitled to it. If the Reverend was truly a friend he would do as you suggested . Then wait a day or two and remember his friend before moving on with his position . I have been thinking about this every since the announcement he was doing the eulogy and just wanted to put it out there . I'm sorry but to me because of the platform he is mounting the outcome seems inevitable .

Myself I would never use a friend's death to double down on my position . I guess we'll just have to wait and see tomorrow ?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

As a afterthought I thought this was funny .

If I had waited to see whether he said it or not. I would not have posted in the prediction fourm.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: catjuggler

Agreed.

I have my doubts as to his tact.

A politician never lets a good crisis, even a contrived one such as firearms, go to waste. At some point tomorrow, he'll say something, that's a given. I just hope he doesn't use the funeral/church service to do so. How would that make him any different from WBC?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: catjuggler

Agreed.

I have my doubts as to his tact.

A politician never lets a good crisis, even a contrived one such as firearms, go to waste. At some point tomorrow, he'll say something, that's a given. I just hope he doesn't use the funeral/church service to do so. How would that make him any different from WBC?

Thank you that was the words I was looking for my entire post .

I withdraw my prediction and The prediction was wrong , if he casually mentions something during the eulogy . But like I said if he uses it for a platform I like many other Americans will be offended .

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Political eugoogoolizer?

Let's hope not

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Considering Obama didn't even wait until the bodies were cold to bring up the gun debate, I have little doubt he'll use the Eulogy as a platform for gun laws.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There's some of us who believe the Jade Helm exercise is going to actually result in gun confiscations, I really do. I think the NWO is going for broke over the summer and due to whatever tragedy/danger du jour they can concoct the UN small arms treaty will be enforced just like during Katrina only on a much more massive scale.

Eta: It looks like the Charleston shooting and Confederate flag business has given sufficient distraction to allow the Fast track trade agreement to pass and also forget completely about the 100 bikers being held illegally in jail down in Waco.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
There's some of us who believe the Jade Helm exercise is going to actually result in gun confiscations, I really do. I think the NWO is going for broke over the summer and due to whatever tragedy/danger du jour they can concoct the UN small arms treaty will be enforced just like during Katrina only on a much more massive scale.

Eta: It looks like the Charleston shooting and Confederate flag business has given sufficient distraction to allow the Fast track trade agreement to pass and also forget completely about the 100 bikers being held illegally in jail down in Waco.

I agree!

The amping up of a race war is taking too long. The political rhetoric seems to be of late as to be one that is encouraging the weak minded to go on murderous rampages. Nothing is coming out of Washington as calming/healing words, but words designed to further accelerate hate and violence.

Whatever comes out of this, isn't going to be good for "Anyone"!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I agree!

The amping up of a race war is taking too long. The political rhetoric seems to be of late as to be one that is encouraging the weak minded to go on murderous rampages. Nothing is coming out of Washington as calming/healing words, but words designed to further accelerate hate and violence.

Whatever comes out of this, isn't going to be good for "Anyone"!
There will be no "Race" war. If war does happen, it'll be between citizens and it's government. Black, white, yellow, purple, it won't matter when the government comes knocking at your door. You're all just enemy combatants.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You know how easy projectile weapons can be made from home items?

I went through a phase, making various types of potato guns and paintball shooters, completely homemade, single shot to multi shot, some not using paintballs as well.

When we rely on the items available to us as our only means of defense, then we have already lost.

When we realize we have the imagination and creativity that built this great nation, then, and only then, have we truly put our foot down and express our passion for equality, freedom and justice for all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The only reason I could see the govt purposely amping up a "race war" is to keep the citizens divided... that way when SHTF the people will be less likely to unite together and more likely to pick sides and/or just general disorganization.
edit on 25-6-2015 by charolais because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

looks like the Charleston shooting and Confederate flag business has given sufficient distraction to allow the Fast track trade agreement to pass and also forget completely about the 100 bikers being held illegally in jail down in Waco.

Myself I have found that when something is in the news look elsewhere for your information .

One of the biggest failures I have seen by us conspiracy theorist lately is the inattention of the eighth amendment violations occurring in Waco !!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I honestly don't think our Government is that ignorant.

Will some people willingly give up their firearms, absolutely. The majority, no way.

The very vast majority of people I know(around the Country, not just my State) all say the same thing, and that is they will say they don't have firearms. Kinda hard to prove you do, when they aren't on your person.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Honestly the government knows they will never get all our guns . 40% of all gun sales in America are legal private ownership transfers. There is absolutely no paperwork required The guns simply disappear from the feds after a private ownership transaction .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join