It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happens If you park illegally in a handicapped parking space in Brazil.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Oh, naughty, naughty, naughty. There are a lot of GoT people on here and that's just spoilers. Answer no questions.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe the guy didn't realize it was a handicapped spot.

Maybe instead of putting the wheel chair on his car they should've painted it on the ground.

Maybe the people that put that stuff on his car should be fined for vandalism.
edit on 25-6-2015 by chrisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chrisss

Cop was standing right there...
Bet you are fun at parties...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Cop was useless.

Are you inviting me to a party?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nope.

Now the cop looked like he had given a ticket to him so not useless at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Did the cop watch the people trash the man's car?

Are they going to make the parking space more pronounced or was the ticket not enough to afford a little paint.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A star and a truckload of
!!!

Great find and thanks for posting.

Should have come with a warning label tho', my belly still hurts....................

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

What paint? it was post it notes....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The blue paint they apparently need to buy in order to fix that parking spot.

Handicapped spots are supposed to have blue lines on the ground.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Maybe he has a brain handicap?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
How fast can one be judged? The guy who was so publicly humiliated parked his car on that spot because he was helping his handicapped friend, who could not catch a bus, 'cause in that city only 1 in every 24 buses is prepared to bring a wheelchair on board.
So the guy was fined and humiliated because he was just being a nice human being.
Well done.
Someone please remind me to never help my handicap friends!!!

Furthermore...

I only wished that Brazilians were such law abiding citizens that they could afford doing this to anyone.
You know what they say: "let him be the first to throw a stone ".

edit on 26-6-2015 by tsctsc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The guy should have just left the car in the spot and called in and reported it stolen. Suddenly this all becomes vandalism and the cop looks really bad.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Frankly the people in the crowd doing this and cheering it are weak.

None of their dam business, they do something like that where I am and they will have something done in return to them.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tsctsc

Not quite it was a stunt just to highlight parking in disabled parking.
The guy knew what was happening.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye
Maybe you should actually watch the video before posting.
Why do you think the crowd gathering gave reason to have to drive off in a hurry?
Cuz it didn't.
Why do you think he didn't wipe off the windshield and mirror first?
Cuz you didn't watch him do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

i did watch the video first, no where did i say he didnt do that, maybe you should read my post, also maybe you should rewatch the video, it seems you failed to notice there was still plenty of obstruction still remaining on his vehicle when he drove off, he did not get all of it,

we have seen the violence people are capable of a plenty in this world, it seems foolish to poke the bear so to speak, by forcing someone into such an emotionally frightening and intense experience, and then hoping they will be safe and responsible with the weapon (vehicle) they will next be operating... you could at the very least not obstruct his windshield and mirrors when choosing to thrust him into such a position.

it is also rather unwarranted to assume he doesnt deserve the spot simply due to the lack of an indicator on the vehicle, could be he lost it or was just dropping off his grandmother or who #ing knows what, sure it is the law to have the indicator, just as its also the law to leave enforcement to our officers, to overlook one side for you to do this to him while enforcing the other side to justify it to yourself makes you a hypocrite. its the job of an officer to find out those details before casting judgment, if the man was dropping off someone of limited mobility the officer would allow it. if not then this society has it structured to cast judgment by way of a fine, not a public humiliation, the days of public humiliation was supposed to have been left in the dark ages, reserved now only for third world countries, if our society celebrates seeing its return then we truly are a sick sick world. we may as well resume stoning next.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Brilliant.... love this and there should be more of it.

ETA: Shame it's fake but still funny.

edit on 25/8/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join