It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: admirethedistance I'm guessing you never read in the bible where it says hell and death will be casted into the lake of fire?

I'm guessing you never read the Bible at all, because the original Hebrew Bible makes no reference to either hell or any lake of fire. It instead speaks of Gehenna, a physical location in the Valley of Hinnom, where the pagans of the time performed sacrifices by fire, and was thus deemed "cursed". The ideas of hell and of a lake of fire are all later additions to the story.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance Lmao my friend your suffering from the Jewish version of the bible. They casted a strong spell into the bible. Many can't look past it. I will open your eyes here. The devil is the god of the bible at face value. Woman are naturally the lower half of man. Meaning they are more rebellious and disobedient than men. Them eating from that tree is a sign of their rebellious nature and them tempting man to do the same is also part of their rebellious nature. Woman are called woman because they are the woe of man
look up woe means. This is why in the bible women are to be silent and they are not permitted to teach.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

a reply to: admirethedistance I'm guessing you never read in the bible where it says hell and death will be casted into the lake of fire?

I'm guessing you never read the Bible at all, because the original Hebrew Bible makes no reference to either hell or any lake of fire. It instead speaks of Gehenna, a physical location in the Valley of Hinnom, where the pagans of the time performed sacrifices by fire, and was thus deemed "cursed". The ideas of hell and of a lake of fire are all later additions to the story.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

a reply to: EA006 ignorance is not of god. So therefore not understanding what is simply said to you equals hellfire.

But didn't God create us to be ignorant? It wasn't til that bish Eve ate the apple that we gained knowledge.

Once again, I refer to the good boo- I mean movie - Dogma.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

All from the guy who claimed to be better than any Christian.
Lol.
He just keeps digging his hole deeper and deeper.
Maybe he will find hell.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

The Jews cast a strong spell on the Bible? They wrote most of it, dingbat!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hater of women also...ah whats up did you get dumped?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance The devil is very slick. He loves to change translations all the time but the true message always remains.

link   

a reply to: admirethedistance Lmao my friend your suffering from the Jewish version of the bible. They casted a strong spell into the bible. Many can't look past it. I will open your eyes here. The devil is the god of the bible at face value. Woman are naturally the lower half of man. Meaning they are more rebellious and disobedient than men. Them eating from that tree is a sign of their rebellious nature and them tempting man to do the same is also part of their rebellious nature. Woman are called woman because they are the woe of man
look up woe means. This is why in the bible women are to be silent and they are not permitted to teach.

I wondered how long it would be before Jews got the blame for something in this thread...
edit on 25-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

link   
And the word 'woman' means "of man", because Eve was supposedly created from Adam's rib. You've never even read the damn book, have you?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

I wondered how long it would be before Jews for the blame for something in this thread...

Oh, that happened last night, in one of the early pages, when he said all Jews were destined to hell.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: admirethedistance The devil is very slick. He loves to change translations all the time but the true message always remains.

Is the fonz the devil?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Oh did you not see part one and two of his manifesto? .
I hope the guy doesn't own any guns...serious on that point.
Oh op where are you from btw?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Never said I hated women but I spoke the truth about them.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

And to think this thread is on all his twitter feeds lol.
Good luck getting any disciples op lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sweden I believe.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

No you didn't.
Truth is a word you don't get to use.
You don't deserve it.
edit on 25-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   

Oh ye of little education. The Bible was written in Hebrew. The Hebrew word for man is "ish" the Hebrew word for woman is "ishshah" and "shah" does not mean woe in Hebrew, "oy" and "oyah" does. In fact, up until the 16th century, Bibles were written exclusively in Hebrew and Greek. The Greek words for man are "anthropos" and "aner" while the Greek word for woman is "gune". None have a root in "woe". The first English Bible didn't exist until the 16th Century. Therefore your woe of man is not Biblical but a modern interpretation of the language.

NEXT.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Hater of women also...ah whats up did you get dumped?.

You thinking this guys got a decade of blogs lined up after death too?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The devils drained my tablet battery troops, I'll be back.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join