It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Better person you say it is written no one is righteous. We all fall short of that standard to god. Go looks this up in your bible.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: EA006

So basically if things go tits up, save yourself?

I personally have stopped trying to make sense of this passage. Just providing it for people who didn't think it existed.

If I had to guess, I would think it was sarcasm about someone else's ideas, pushing it to the absurd. If it's straight talk, seems rather extreme.

Thanks for the passage. I never denied it existed, but I couldn't find it, and given the lunacy prevalent in this thread, well, I'm sure you can understand my skepticism.

edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006 you are the bad guy but only because of your ignorance and failure to understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: EA006 you are the bad guy but only because of your ignorance and failure to understand.

So because someone doesn't understand something, they're "bad"? Does that mean all young children and the mentally handicapped will go to hell?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

a reply to: admirethedistance Jesus didn't encourage it but he did suggest it please read your bible. Google Jesus referring to deformity and eternity.

Yes, you've said that, however, I have read the Bible, and I've searched online, and I can neither remember nor find any reference to what you're saying. So rather than telling me yet again to do something I've already done, why don't you provide the citation?
I think he might have been referring to this?

Matthew 5:29 Translations King James Version (KJV) And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Don't own a bible. I did but found the pages excellent fire lighters for my camping trips.
Tead it though and I see it as a bronze age book of stories. Not the words of god.
God doesn't do religion.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance I do not think you want me to answer this question for the answer will shock you I rather tell you about cookies instead since this seems more believable and non threatening.

edit on 25-6-2015 by MorpheusNeo123 because: word

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That make everyone else bad guys/gals too then because they don't understand either?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

a reply to: admirethedistance I do not think you want me to answer this question for the answer will shock you I rather tell you about cookies instead since this seems more believable and non threatening.

That's a "yes", then. You uh, seem to be getting your 'messages' from a different Christ than the one I'm familiar with.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You said you will answer peoples questions.
So do so or is the question a bit hard?.

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 You don't have a clue do you? Just admit it and then I may help you.

link   

Well the answer is yes or no.
The shock factor must mean that's a yes.

Edit: admire beat me to it.
edit on 25-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: EA006

That make everyone else bad guys/gals too then because they don't understand either?

Bad to the bone, baby. It's cool, guys, I have a nice condo reserved in the seventh circle of hell, overlooking the lake of fire that we can all party in. BYOB.

It gets a little hot in the summertime, but it still beats the crap out of an eternity with Morpheus, no?
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006 ignorance is not of god. So therefore not understanding what is simply said to you equals hellfire.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

a reply to: EA006 ignorance is not of god. So therefore not understanding what is simply said to you equals hellfire.

But didn't God create us to be ignorant? It wasn't til that bish Eve ate the apple that we gained knowledge.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance I'm guessing you never read in the bible where it says hell and death will be casted into the lake of fire?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Melting....melting.....meltinnggggggg

Hey admire, you got a t.v in that condo?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

With all the criteria that can get you into Hell, it sounds like it is going to be one killer party organized by amazingly talented gay men, a Snoop Dogg performance and all you can want alcohol and drug buffet. Going to need all that if we're going to keep the roof off of this house for the rest of eternity.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh thing is I have not taken another mans version as god as the answer as you have. Again not original like all your ramblings but I will not do god the diservice of pretnding to know her and lie about her plans because im honest and do not attempt to decieve people like yourself.
Oh and answer the question about the disabled please stop deflecting and dodging.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It's pretty safe to say we're all going down bro, 'cause we're stoopid.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join