It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

No its fun outing charlatans and frauds.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance Actually cults need followers. I am not looking for followers. I am looking for like minded people.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: admirethedistance Jesus didn't encourage it but he did suggest it please read your bible. Google Jesus referring to deformity and eternity.

Yes, you've said that, however, I have read the Bible, and I've searched online, and I can neither remember nor find any reference to what you're saying. So rather than telling me yet again to do something I've already done, why don't you provide the citation?
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282
Mods please!! put this abomination of a thread to it's well deserving death.

Awww, we're listening to the words of the creators bish....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No! Please don't! This thread is too much fun and the tangents are incredible. We've come this far without modding.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

I used to look after many like minded people like yourself.
Many got better.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: admirethedistance

I'm just happy to find a fellow appreciator of Galaxy Quest. Apparently a TV show is in the works.

Are you serious? You just made my night! I just found out a couple days ago that they supposedly started filming Clerks 3 this month, with a tentative release date next August.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No! Please don't! This thread is too much fun and the tangents are incredible. We've come this far without modding.

That's a miracle in and of itself.
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4 Great you have an image of me now. To bad I cancelled that show.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 sounds like they got worse if you were the helper.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Matthew 5:27"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery;' 28but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna. 30If your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna."

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

No actually I did very well at that job and continue helping people with learning disabilities and autism.
I think I'm a better person than someone who is going to laugh at everyone burning.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Matthew 5:27"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery;' 28but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna. 30If your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off, and throw it away from you. For it is more profitable for you that one of your members should perish, than for your whole body to be cast into Gehenna."

So basically if things go tits up, save yourself?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Yes. Apparently it is being developed by Paramount and if they drop it, there are a bunch of studios lined up ready to grab it for themselves.

Not only Clerks 3, but Mall Rats 2 with 90% of the original cast returning. I'm so happy Kevin Smith has decided not to retire. He is too good to go quietly in the night.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006 I am the only speaker for the creator. You must be crazy to think he would speak through a non christified being who hasn't acknowledge him correctly. Demons speak through people like you. Only the devil speaks through your mind. You are missing god in your comments.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

That's a miracle in and of itself.

I keep waiting for the alert notification to go off but so far so good.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006 Interesting someone used their brain this time and found truth in what I say.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: EA006 I am the only speaker for the creator. You must be crazy to think he would speak through a non christified being who hasn't acknowledge him correctly. Demons speak through people like you. Only the devil speaks through your mind. You are missing god in your comments.

**Guys I'm the bad guy, I've been guiding this thread all along.....**

I think maybe one of us is defo missing something Op...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Delusions.
You are a speaker for yourself and for some reason need to appear to be more than you are not.
Didn't people notice you when younger? Do they ignore you now so you make up a persona which is special?.
All fine but when you involve others it becomes a problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

So basically if things go tits up, save yourself?

I personally have stopped trying to make sense of this passage. Just providing it for people who didn't think it existed.

If I had to guess, I would think it was sarcasm about someone else's ideas, pushing it to the absurd. If it's straight talk, seems rather extreme.

ETA

Or, if limbs an such are applied to people holding someone back, cast them away. That would go along with "save yourself". But then is that straight or sarcasm? Got me?

edit on 25-6-2015 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join