It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So what would you boss, the creator have to say if he knew you were encouraging people to shoot themselves and douse themselves with gasoline?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname Were you unconscious when those things happened to you? If not you were awake to see and feel what the devil did to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
So what would you boss, the creator have to say if he knew you were encouraging people to shoot themselves and douse themselves with gasoline?

Uh did the thread take a dark turn?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Uh did the thread take a dark turn?

Yeah. He said he could tell me how I could meet the devil, so I asked, and he proposed burning myself, shooting myself, or dousing myself with gasoline and lighting myself up. You know, like Jesus would say....
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance Quote from Malcolm X By any means necessary. The truth shall be known. I suggested something that you would live through but if you must be extreme to get your answer than I will not stop you. But I do not recommend it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: admirethedistance Quote from Malcolm X By any means necessary. The truth shall be known. I suggested something that you would live through but if you must be extreme to get your answer than I will not stop you. But I do not recommend it.

But you just did recommend it.?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Right here:

a reply to: admirethedistance Obviously I want you to live and experience the devil but if must Anny the stakes pour gasoline all over yourself set yourself on fire and run out in the middle of the street and get hit by a mac truck. You'll understand the devil then I can assure you that. Or if you have gun shoot yourself.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname Were you unconscious when those things happened to you? If not you were awake to see and feel what the devil did to you.

No, actually I was not unconscious during those times however, I may have met some gods in the ringers/morphine drip… strange things those gods, some of them had no feet….

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Dafuq?

Morph isn't the Metatron for God. He's The Devil in the flesh.

I knew something deep was wrong with him when he suggested burning Harry Potter books.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance I gave you an idea that would help you understand how quickly the devil can enter your life. I recommended one technique but yall thought it wasn't good enough of an explanation so I told you turn up the Anny if you must. I for one do not need to turn up the Anny and thus I do not recommend that you do this.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog Couldn't tell you a thing about Metatron. Useless information.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think the word you're looking for is "ante".

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I think the word you're looking for is ante. You must not be a poker player.

Edit: beat me to it.
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Truth from you a proven liar?.
Ha.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Now I feel bad associating Alan Rickman with you. He's too awesome.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Now I feel bad associating Alan Rickman with you. He's too awesome.

Did you ever see Galaxy Quest? He was great in that. Lol

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance Yes focus on that word and how I spelled it the way I wanted to.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 just like yall tell me to give yall proof of my truth I expect you to give me your factual evidence that I am a liar. So how am I a liar please explain?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You said no where on the net is trapism but we found you.
Your posts are full of contrictions so again I call you out for the liar you are.
Oh and I have linked this thread on your twitter.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: admirethedistance Yes focus on that word and how I spelled it the way I wanted to.

I wasn't focusing on it, merely pointing out the error.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join