It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname yes I have but I do not like discussing my experiences.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Those who know Love know God, so it is Love that reveals itself as God. This revelation is given to those who live in The Holy Spirit of Love.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Again Think you are right.

Morph on and Tam off now.

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 I didn't realize I posted a buy now button. I apologize if you thought I was selling something here. I offer you this knowledge for free. Not for sale.

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Nope, I checked. Telmudjin and MorpheusNeo123 were online at the same time in the last 10 minutes.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Games up dude.
You have been found out....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

There was a 2 min window where Morph went off and Tel went on then swapped.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

You never answered my inquiry regarding the spaceship.

Also, is Lucifer the devil/Satan and are we all doomed in September?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
OK I'll bite.

If you don't listen to secular music, don't watch secular tv or secular movies or read secular books and don't engage in idol worship what is the significance of claiming celebrities know who you are as some kind of validation? Why would their input be of any value to you?

How do you limit your speech by making 3 separate topics for one subject and repeatedly returning to attack the disbelievers?

If you can lose your soul for doing something as frivolous as deleting a phone number, isn't it a waste of time for the soulless which would be the majority of earth to attempt rebirth?

How do you know you're not a clone? Or that everybody here isn't already a clone sent to stifle your mission?

If you should only bow to God and Christ is the whole nation of Japan irrevocably doomed?

Doesn't activating Christ count as an ambition for those who haven't yet been reborn?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Weird there was a point where at 2:20 pm Morph was posting here and Tel was just signing off.

Can't rule out the use of two computers either.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
Morpheus, as already stated most of what you shared with us is nothing new from a theoretical point of view and has been already claimed since decades by various people from different philosophical traditions even in here.

Thus my question to you is simple; what new message do you have for us from the creator. And for the record nothing you posted so far is new. Just maybe you never read about it but it already exists.

So. Do you have anything really original to prove us you have a direct line with the creator? A more direct line than us I mean since we are all incarnations of the absolute.

You need a good selling pitch because so far its everything but impressive for anyone who has been in the field for a few years...

Morpheus please don't ignore my request
I request your attention.

Please blow my mind with some knowledge I've never read elsewhere before!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I think he went to take another nap. Being the messenger for an Absolute Nothing God-Devil-Creator is exhausting.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh man, we're still going? I love this thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

It's taken a twist...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OK, Morpheus, I have an honest question for you: Going off of everything that you have said here, you have mashed a bunch of new-age nonsense, Christianity, and something about clones together to create your own religion, that you call Trapism (god, that name), correct?

Do you really not see how insane that sounds? Normal, healthy people do not wake up one day and decide to start their own religion; only the mentally ill do.

There's nothing wrong or shameful in admitting that you might be sick; it can happen to anyone; But unless you want the illness to get worse, which it inevitably will, you need to recognize that something might be wrong, and speak to a doctor. Take a good, long, objective look at everything you've written here, and at the fact that you've decided to start your own religion, and ask yourself: "Is this normal?"

You don't want to end up like this guy:

edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Calling it: Time of death - 22:50 GMT.

Well done everyone, we did what we could.

edit on 25-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

I agree...coming from a person who nearly had a cult made for him on ATS...Oh that was funny.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I know, eh? It's alive... IT'S ALIVE!

I wouldn't be too sure. We thought this thread was over last night when Morph had a tantrum and went for a nap and yet here it is still going. He'll be back.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

I wouldn't be too sure. We thought this thread was over last night when Morph had a tantrum and went for a nap and yet here it is still going. He'll be back.

Yep. Ultra-mega prophets of Absolute nothingness need a lot of rest.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

I was using my psychic powers which I have been gifted through reading and understanding this thread...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join