It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 I am not a Christian. I am a Trapist and I do not mean Trappist Monk. Trapism cannot be found on the internet. So do not search for it. I'm also not a prophet nor false prophet because I would have to be gods messenger to be this. I am a messenger for the creator which is god and the devil. I was chosen at birth and before that.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco Belief is for people who truly don't know. I do not believe what I'm telling you is true. I know it is true. There is a difference from knowing and believing.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Now come now we have gone over this before you may say you are no prophet but looking at the definition of what a prophet is you fit the bill.
SO you are head of your own cult of one attempting to change the world....why did the creator pick such a rubbish person to actually do the job? I mean you sure have failed in this thread, gotten angry, called names and generally thrown your dummy out of your pram.
So again why didn't the creator pick someone who could do the job?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Then you have issues!!

I'm not going to ridicule you as I have sympathy for your condition.

I'm outta here!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I'll have to agree with my boymonkey74 here. You definitely do not act the way a supposed messenger of the Creator should. By the looks of it, you're going to burn yourself out in the first week of your mission if you can't take criticism or disbelief. The Creator should've sent Jesus again... that dude, if he existed, had some motherf**king patience.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123 Here is a parable.

The throne, the chair and the standing man.

Once upon a time there was 3 versions of a man.

One man didn't believe in god so he decided to stand.

Another man believed in god so he sat in the chair.

The last knew God and marched to the throne and sat down.

Here is the mystery of this story.

The man that decided to stand is an atheist.

The man that decided to sit in the chair believed in god but outside of himself.

The last man that sat on the throne knew he was God and that is what he became.

Now there is a fourth man hidden in this story.

The fourth man came along and told the atheist to completely leave the area and he did.

The fourth man told the man in the chair to stand up.

The fourth man told the man on the throne to get off his throne and he did but he still had strong beliefs in god. So the fourth man took this man and placed him in the chair.

The fourth man went up to the throne and sat down.

Here is the mystery of the fourth man.

The fourth man is the Devil and his agents.
edit on 25-6-2015 by MorpheusNeo123 because: didn't get to finish

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Making it up as you go along also...
Dude get help...
Stop and think before you had all these thoughts wouldn't you look at anyone claiming the same stuff you claim as mentally well?.
Stop and re read what you have written in this thread, do you really think it is mentally well to hear voices from the creator? Oh and If the creator did actually tell you stuff he wouldn't tell you the rehashing of every so called prophet that has been on ATS.
Sorry dude it is nothing new and the message is Meh.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well, I'm not leaving.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 according to you I am interested in making up stories and lies that makes you feel like I'm mentally ill. Yes this is my intentions indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They may appear real to you but thats what mental illness can do.
The first step is recognizing you have a problem...you do.

link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog LMAO the creator should have sent Jesus again. What makes you think Jesus has left? Please explain yourself.

Also please provide biblical proof Jesus left us.
edit on 25-6-2015 by MorpheusNeo123 because: more questions

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I HAVE NOT fallen down any such thing...Im just sitting hear reading this pish! LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 no the first step is that you should recognize you rather be told lies and since the truth is obviously unbearable to you. It is more easy and comforting to dismiss me. Why cant you admit that dismissing me is a whole lot easier than agreeing with me?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It is easy to dismiss your insane ramblings because that is what they are insane.
What is hard to dismiss is that you are obviously unwell If you really think you are the sole prophet (Oh read the definition please) and savior of us all.
You even said you will laugh when the end comes, sorry dude you really do not come across as a christ type figure despite you wishing you were one.
Sorry to be blunt but you are not.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Morpheus, as already stated most of what you shared with us is nothing new from a theoretical point of view and has been already claimed since decades by various people from different philosophical traditions even in here.

Thus my question to you is simple; what new message do you have for us from the creator. And for the record nothing you posted so far is new. Just maybe you never read about it but it already exists.

So. Do you have anything really original to prove us you have a direct line with the creator? A more direct line than us I mean since we are all incarnations of the absolute.

You need a good selling pitch because so far its everything but impressive for anyone who has been in the field for a few years...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'm actually in the camp of Jesus never existed because, well, he never existed. Shroud of Turin is a fake; original Bible texts that mention Jesus were written centuries after his supposed existence; there were Historians living at the time and the region Jesus supposedly did but not a single one of them ever make mention of a guy being the son of god or claiming to be one. The list goes on.

But I still stand by that you are a false poster.

I challenge you to post any proof whatsoever that you are who you say you are. I'm sure the Creator can give you some tidbit of information about one of us to prove it. First pet name or something like that. I'll be waiting but I won't be holding my breath.
edit on 6/25/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

God is Love, so the opposite of God is a lack of Love. God does not go against himself.

He who knows Love knows God, because God is Love.

He who lives in Love lives in God and God in him.

Love never fails.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: Istigraq I like your response. Finally someone using their brain. It is very very very easy to dismiss anyone. All you have to do is call them delusional and tell them to seek medical attention. This is way way more easier to do than to accept the horrific truth.

Nobody here dismissed you we dismissed your writings as delusional. You are an unknown so we can only speculate on that. What you have written is far from horrific, it is funny to me. If I am dead and this is already hell, I am having a blast here and it can only get better.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 I have not failed. I have activated Christ you haven't. I was designed to be a sign post teacher meaning ill give you the signs and it will be completely up to you to understand them. Just like reading a stop sign. It is your choice to stop or run through the sign and potentially kill yourself and others.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

God is Love, so the opposite of God is a lack of Love. God does not go against himself.

He who knows Love knows God, because God is Love.

He who lives in Love lives in God and God in him.

Love never fails.

Did God tell you this personally or is this just your opinion?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join