It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Istigraq

Look, if you want to teach your children that there is an Easter Bunny or a Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause then fine; I'll have nothing flamboyant to say about what you personally do.

However, If you promote for these things to be taken seriously by adults then get ready to be scorned, ridiculed, insulted and all the other things that a society does to maintain itself as a functioning unit. The more you force individuals to curtail the natural responses to stupid, the sicker society will get!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog
Agreed if he was a Troll he reaped what he sowed, however would any of us know any different?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname
True we could also go on and on about the colour of that dress.
Like I said in my original post, certainly your own perception is yours, who's correct here?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

But how can any sane person take any part of the message in the OP seriously?

This thread belongs in "LOL" forum! I doubt very much we'll ever see this member again using this handle name. But.... they'll be back!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Istigraq
True we could also go on and on about the colour of that dress.
Like I said in my original post, certainly your own perception is yours, who's correct here?

Do you want to debate whether the Earth is flat?

Do you not know who is dealing with reality here or do you really believe that I think I am Pinhead from a movie?

More importantly, Why am I answering you? The fun part of this has left the building…?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Istigraq
Agreed if he was a Troll he reaped what he sowed, however would any of us know any different?

Actually, we can know the difference. Spend a day on the Dreams and Prediction forum and you'll notice a pattern and MO to their posts. They aren't there to ever really warn us, they're there to collect the accolades they think they are entitled to. Post-2012 ATS does not suffer fools well.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
It's good that we all have healthy mental capacity, the measure of this though is extremely hard. It's irrelevant that we need to take it seriously it's more about how much or what we can glean from each other. I'm not saying here for one minute that anything he said was true...but fragments of what he is saying might be. Or all of it could be true. Ridicule is too easy, its certainly something that is used as a weapon time and again.
We do not have to agree with each other that's for sure, its how we deliver our judgement that will eventually serve to destroy us.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I get that and I'm sure many of you are tired of the same.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
When I stand in my back garden the earth is flat, right up to as far as the fence

The rest I cant answer, again you could be. Maybe your were the actor in the film (Don't know his name), or you could be that obsessed with Hell raiser that you pretend that there's a comic con in your town every weekend and you dress up as your idle. You might just not be him!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I agree with you, but I'm sure others will agree, this kind of tosh does not belong on ATS, this is the kind of nonsense one would see on GLP.

I have always found ATS is above this kind of topic, yes I agree that had the OP discussed some parts of his sermon as individual topics, then the discussion would have been very different.

ATS members are great at debunking/confirming and finding information on some great topics. I find news on ATS hours or days before MSM, and it's for all these reasons that this OP got the response he did.

ATS is quality over quanity and we should all be proud of that!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco
Indeed hence why I'm here. The news sometimes comes in faster than any other source.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco I'm done talking to all of you. It's giving me a headache and I'm very sleepy. I guess yall aren't meant to understand. I'm deeply sorry that it seems inevitable that yall will be removed on judgement day. Ignorance has killed you. Good day to you all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Deja vu?

Isn't that the exact post you posted before your nap time?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: flammadraco I'm done talking to all of you. It's giving me a headache and I'm very sleepy. I guess yall aren't meant to understand. I'm deeply sorry that it seems inevitable that yall will be removed on judgement day. Ignorance has killed you. Good day to you all.

You came back! But only to say the same thing to me as you did 8 pages ago

I'm honoured you took the time but there were others that are waiting for your words of wisdom!!

You've a fan club but for infamous reasons!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Istigraq I like your response. Finally someone using their brain. It is very very very easy to dismiss anyone. All you have to do is call them delusional and tell them to seek medical attention. This is way way more easier to do than to accept the horrific truth.

edit on 25-6-2015 by MorpheusNeo123 because: missed a word

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So you're not tired?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm not here for Stars banners flags or anything else that might be considered a treat for my ego. I'm merely trying to offer a benign outlook.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Istigraq I find it interesting what people rather believe in and know. When I tell lies people embrace it but if I tell the truth I become delusional to them. Sad reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

We want to hear how you became the top christian and top prophet.
What do the voices say to you?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Simple question. Do you believe everything your have written in this thread or are you trolling?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join