It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan says the American Flag is the Problem not the Confederate Flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: MoreBeer
I have a solution for this hate monger.

Move somewhere else where you think your people would be treated better.

A majority of Americans don't want you here and you hate a majority of Americans and what they stand for so get the # out. Simple really.

Why should he get out? African Americans helped build this country too. We have just as much of a right to be here as anyone else. And if I recall, conservatives lost their minds & threatened secession when Pres Obama won in 2008. Don't project that secessionist crap onto others.

I don't agree with him on most things he says, but he's still an American citizen. He has 1st Amendment rights just like every other American does.

I have no problems with any race, religion, sexuality, or creed being here and living peacefully with others. My great great grand father was an extremely famous northern general in the Civil War and fought to free African Americans from Southern oppression so they can live peacefully and equally among us.

My problem is when some one advocates the outright slaughter and murder of the MAJORITY. This isn't what was fought for. This is the kind of mentality we went to war amongst ourselves to end.

If you hate the biggest segment of society maybe the society isn't the problem but you are the problem.

In these cases the person who hates a majority of the population should leave and find somewhere that suits him better. I'm not talking about a majority of African Americans. I'm talking Farrakhan personally.
edit on 25-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join