It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan says the American Flag is the Problem not the Confederate Flag

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: BobbyRock

Blasphemy!

How is killing whites justice when the plan is to go back inside the earth and do a breeding program to get the whites back into the ebonoid

Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yakob) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

en.wikipedia.org...
So really it's all Yakub's fault as you can see... He made the White Devil.
His brother Yashmal seeks to reunite the White Devil though... so yeah..

Those are his words, not mine. I posted the video as an example of what I, in my humble opinion, considering being a certified nut-job.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

I agree, was just a bit of sarcasm.

Farrakhan is peanutty as they come.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
What does that have to do with the American Flag being racist? Is he saying Black people are not Americans? What is his flag?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MrWendal

Look at all those Democrats!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Louis Farrakhan should move to another country if he is soo unhappy with Americas historical symbols, Farrakhan nobody will be crying for you if you move.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
gee I have an american flag sitting in my dresser, ain't caused me any problems whatsoever.
can't remember ever having a confederate flag jumping off a pole to harass me either.
I do have a mortgage servicer that is driving me completely batty with all their phone calls and letters and crap who when I call them and try to talk to them they tell me there's a note in my file that they should only talk to my lawyer.
and well most people, bless their souls, I find annoying as all heck as of late.
and well let's not talk about the gov't and their crazy policies.
but well, the flags, the ten commandments on the walls of gov't buildings, they seem to be such docile creatures, they never speak angrily at you, never seen any of them move much unless it's because they were forced to by something like the wind.
for some reason, I don't think they are the problem, I think it's the people that have the problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've said this in the other threads I've seen this come up. I don't care if we remove the American flag. America means more to me than a flag.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You misunderstood my post, I wasn't trying to dispute what you said...........
and I'm sorry for the video, it really should have been in my first post.

Ingen ide, de är helt hjärndöda, spela bara med, och lägg lite ledtrådar här och där

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

A national flag needs to represent honesty, integrity, virtue, incorruptibility, goodness, equity, honorableness, morality, justness, and so on.

i can think of no nation world wide that meets your criteria. all governments, lie, lack integrity, are corruptible, are not full of goodness,equity, honorableness, morality, justness, and so on. therefore all flags should be burned. not

some are better than others, and all have at one time or another been run by evil people.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Bless your soul, the enlightened has spoken, hail to dawnstar, you just nailed to the spot.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Ingen ide, de är helt hjärndöda, spela bara med, och lägg lite ledtrådar här och där

We really should leave Cthulhu out of any debates about flags and racism.

edit on 25-6-2015 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Jag är
med det.......
Nån måste ju vara
och röra runt i grytan.........

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

If you understood Swedish in any forum, you be really f******* scared and scarred for life. You know the thread on vampyre language. Well we can read it, you happy?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That dude is bat# crazy

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Oh boy, another pointless flag discussion!

Take down the American Flag? What would they put up in it's place? Why would it matter? It wouldn't change the way the US acts.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If you understood Swedish in any forum, you be really f******* scared and scarred for life. You know the thread on vampyre language. Well we can read it, you happy?

I am happy. But not because of the Klingon you wrote earlier. Since I am so unenlightened, could you pretty please with sugar on it translate what was so important for those of us who didnt grow up with lingonberry jam and meatballs?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

We grew up with what nature provided, shelter over our head and a bed to sleep in. We grew up questioning ideals of a human, and understanding if we are to survive in a society you need rules, not ideals which you can change to fit your purpose. We grew up celebrating the equinoxes and Odin on Christmas, we grew up tolerant towards monkeys portraying as idealists.We grew up knowing that society has obligations if you want rights. We grew up knowing that a moderate lifetstyle and balance in life makes you happier than being a parasite on everything. We grew up understanding, when we are racist, its because of cultural differences, color on your skin means nothing.

If you didnt grow up here, its a very cold place.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Louis Farrakhan spoke at a church gathering in Washington and emphasized the American Flag should be put down.

He says we've caught as much Hell under that as the Confederate Flag.

I'm sure many might agree.

You can listen to the recording from a radio station in the story...

Farrakhan: I Don’t Get Debate Over Confederate Flag, ‘We Need to Put the American Flag Down’

“I don’t know what the hell the fight is about over the Confederate flag. We need to put the American flag down. Because we’ve caught as much hell under that as the Confederate flag,” comments that were meant with cheers and applause. He added, “Who are we fighting today? It’s the people that carry the American flag.”

Well, that didn't take very long did it? I have to wonder what's next...and something will be next...over and over and over again.

Heal the wound instead of picking at the scabs.

J

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

We grew up with what nature provided, shelter over our head and a bed to sleep in. We grew up questioning ideals of a human, and understanding if we are to survive in a society you need rules, not ideals which you can change to fit your purpose. We grew up celebrating the equinoxes and Odin on Christmas, we grew up tolerant towards monkeys portraying as idealists.We grew up knowing that society has obligations if you want rights. We grew up knowing that a moderate lifetstyle and balance in life makes you happier than being a parasite on everything. We grew up understanding, when we are racist, its because of cultural differences, color on your skin means nothing.

If you didnt grow up here, its a very cold place.

Sooooo....
Is that what you wrote earlier?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Thats how swedes speaks to each other, it means they know nothing, you need 800 pages to understand why you can't do something. We just need, no. Why, it's govern law. Ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join