It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rumsfeld says 911 plane shot down in penn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think it was the brave passengers onboard who rushed the cockpit. And in the end, it went down. They knew on the plane about the other strikes from cell phone calls. To say the government shot it down is just a nice little tidbit to plant in the minds of people to think they actually did try to do something about it. In reality, if not for those brave folks onboard, that plane would have also hit its target. God knows where. And just how long did this revelation take place? How long after the fact? Rumsfeld said himself that if you complain openly about their taking away liberties, he refered to it as "Phantom Liberties", then you are going to lose your liberty.
Dont trust these people or the U.N. is gunna have to come in and "save" us.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Mohammed Atta was in touch with the Iraqi secret agency, and talked to them few months before the attacks took place . He said: Osama bin Laden is going to blow up the Pentagon and the White House.

I guess, Flight 93 was aiming to the White House, and so do the US secret services. Full evidence wasn't found, unlike to the Pentagon map video showing the path of the hijacked jetliner to its destination.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Garatron

Have you ever tried to use a cell phone on a plane? Try to imagine how hard it is to get a cell phone signal in a pressurized metal tube travelling hundreds of miles per hour through the sky. It doesn't work too well. They didn't use the seat back phones, and cell phones are useless in those conditions. The phone calls were fake.

dh

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
1. Rumsfeld referred to a 'missile' hitting the Pentagon
2. Rumsfeld referred to the plane being 'shot down' in Pennsylvania

A freudian slip refers to the speaker revealing their innermost sexual thoughts by a mistake in speaking

The 'missile' hit was an orgasm
The 'shot down' was a coitus interruptus or loss of erection

They both reveal Rumsfelds inner truth, as well as the outer truth, however interpreted

[edit on 27-12-2004 by dh]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh

A freudian slip refers to the speaker revealing their innermost sexual thoughts by a mistake in speaking

They both reveal Rumsfelds inner truth, as well as the outer truth, however interpreted

I think, that guy is nobody in this whole situation. He does his job just as much as others, if there was real conspiracy to cover, it is bot his job. It's another thing that he knows about it, and makes such mistakes.

Still, I doubt that they could have kept it covered for so long.

dh

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by dh

I think, that guy is nobody in this whole situation. He does his job just as much as others, if there was real conspiracy to cover, it is bot his job. It's another thing that he knows about it, and makes such mistakes.

Still, I doubt that they could have kept it covered for so long.

I couldn't for a minute begin to imagine this guy's wet dreams
I presume he doesn't have them as they're enacted in reality in places like Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib and Bohemian Grove and at all the little elite parties going on at the 'right' times
He has his fill and sheds his load and occasionally confuses his inner reality with his public face
Sins of excess, Rummy

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Amateur freudian psychologists are even sillier thatn the real ones.

And yes, I have used my cell phone on a flight between Phoenix and LAX -- somewhere around Yuma -- and I managed to get through to my wife at home.

Not that you're supposed to be using your cell phone, but you can and, under some circumstances, they seem to work.

dh

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Amateur freudian psychologists are even sillier thatn the real ones.

And yes, I have used my cell phone on a flight between Phoenix and LAX -- somewhere around Yuma -- and I managed to get through to my wife

Have you ? and how convenient!
I detest Freud as much as you do
Still, he had one or two good points
His'slip' was one of the most commonly verifiable
You want another go at this one?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ever wonder why when you are on a call and you are traveling down the Highway/Motorway/ Autobahn whatever, and the call suddenly drops for no reason? Well when you travel down the highway and you use your mobile you move from the influence of one Cell/Mobile transmitter to another resulting in your phone having to shift from one transmitter to another, usually resulting in a dropped call. So depending on what speed you travel 50.70,120 MPH whatever, will depend upon how quick your phn has to switch over to the new transmitter.
So the usual cell has a transmitter radius of about 15 to 30 miles so every 30 miles or so your phn will have to switch over to another cell.
Now imagine that but traveling at the speed of an airliner at 30,000 feet. As long as you make the call within the 15-30 mile radius of a cell you should be fine, if its a long call then there is probably a 90% chance that you will lose the call when you move from one cell to another and at 30,000 feet its going to be very difficult to get the signal back straight away.
Remember, although a mobile phone works in a similar way to a 2 way radio it relies on the cell site system to work and the transition between cells is the cell site systems Achilles heel so to speak.
So its not impossible to make a call from 30,000 feet on an aircraft as long as you make the call within the 30 mile radius between cell sites.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Rumsfeld mispoke!!??

Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspoke on Flight 93 crash
Defense secretary's remark to troops fuels conspiracy theories
From Jamie McIntyre
CNN Washington

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A comment Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld made during a Christmas Eve address to U.S. troops in Baghdad has sparked new conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

In the speech, Rumsfeld made a passing reference to United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to stop al Qaeda hijackers.

But in his remarks, Rumsfeld referred to the "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

A Pentagon spokesman insisted that Rumsfeld simply misspoke, but Internet conspiracy theorists seized on the reference to the plane having been shot down.

Sure
Here we go again.....

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
yup here is the link:

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 27-12-2004 by TrueAmerican]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join