It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Drafts Plan To Counter Russian Media ‘Disinformation’, Targeting RT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Kapusta

it really is though...RT is sensational russian news...

well , sometimes truth can be sensational my friend , you are right about that ..

did i tell you I love RT ? an RT loves you !

What would Jesus *cough* , i mean RT do ?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I live in UK myself, and to my surprise i sometimes find quite important news about UK or current events (negative) from RT or Russian sources of news then i instantly jump on BBC or other major British MSN and there is zero reports or even if it is it would be reported as a side story. My point is RT is exposing what the West tries to hide or censor, and the West does not like it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

On a number of occasions I have heard about things going on in the UK from RT news that our media omits, which to me smacks of state censorship.

I like the RT perspective and obviously if the EU is having to legislate to get rothschild's mobs views over, then I hope RT can get round whatever the EU comes up with.

I am perfectly capable of discerning what is most likely to be happening by a combination of the two perspectives and I like it that way. In the UK the BBC is state tv and even some of our everyday programmes and soaps are pc orientated, hence our watching tv so much less these days. I would hate to loose Stacey and Max also.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The EUrosoviet Union is not even able to survive anymore, together with their absurd Japanese Shogun drunk imperialist allies. I don't see how the EU would be able at all to run anything that even remotely resembles a counter to anything let alone to a normal media outlet that they probably weren't able to penetrate with western agents to the extent they wanted!
That's the main reason EU complained. Soon they won't be complaining anymore, as zombies aren't capable of complaining!
edit on 6-8-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

top topics

<< 1   >>

join