It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Black Wolf, As Death Follows

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hello, been around ATS since before my children were born, and my oldest is 6 now. But until recently, I haven't really been actively participating in the forums, (just visited to get the news). I believe I tried once a while back to start a thread but it kinda backfired and was intimidated by responses. So now i'm coming forward with a questionable phenomenon of which I can't explain and would like to relay to you ATS crowd, in hopes of maybe encountering someone who may have knowledge or maybe experience in the field.

So Ive seen this large black wolf and a week later, I would hear of how a relative or someone close of a relative died. Now this has happened 3 times, and every single time, and ( ive done the math) found that it was 7 days exactly after I saw the wolf the death occurred. I believe I have said something about it in a thread or two but this third time just happened recently and I figured Id try the great ATS crowd for some answers. I'm not gonna say that I don't believe in the paranormal but I do love science and the form of coming to a common sense conclusion. I have more to add but I figured it would be easier to just fill in the blanks if you guys have questions.

Thanks for reading

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

Stat for this~!

I believe thst just before the black plague arrived, a big black wolf was seen just on the outskirts of a town it stsrted in( ?) i believe, if my memory serves me correctly...

I know I've read about it before...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
When Harry Potter sees a giant black dog in episode 3 Ron freaks out and thinks it's the Grim, which is a giant black dog/wolf you see right before somebody dies in the wizard's world, I've never heard of it other than that story and your post. But it's crazy. Maybe the Grim is a real thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Couldn't find any story about a black wolf being seen before the plague,

listverse.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Are you actually seeing a wolf out in the open. Or are you in the woods. You have peaked my curiousty.

www.spirit-animals.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

so the first time I saw the wolf, my wifes dog had puppies. At the time we lived in a 450 sq. ft apartment. oh and it was mothers day 2010 actually. Well the puppies were born in the bedroom and after the 4th puppy came, I left the room to grab something out of the kitchen (and I still don't remember what for) but I hit the corner to enter the kitchen and that's when I saw it just standing there. As soon as I turned to face it, it was gone. At first, I was more concerned with that fact a large dog was in my house, with a mother and puppies in the back room and after it vanished I was even more confused. I actually remember yelling WTF when I saw the dog the first time. Sorry for all the filler but for the short answer no it wasn't in the forest or wide open, I realized ive only seen the wolf in my peripheral, view never dead center in front of me.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

oh and im in the Mojave desert

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

i cant say for certain but im decently sure the wolf i saw was of the paranormal

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

waiting for link to load but i have pondered this possibility, wolf as a spirit totem kinda makes sense except it seems to be a type of warning of an impending death and i don't think totem guides work that way, i could be extremely wrong in that aspect though. I will say if the wolf was my spirit guide, it would make sense why i get along with dogs, or at least understand them to a degree

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hmmm... death omens in many forms are a relatively common phenomena... but especially in bird or black wolf-dog forms.

Then there's the more famous Banshee of Irish lore.

Having run into paranormal phenomena before that was absolutely as real as anything I've experienced, I believe you.

What it is and what it means are the questions... questions I doubt anyone can answer with certainty.

But there is so much more going on around us than most suspect.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Has this wolf appeared in your dreams as well?

Not to discredit you, but perhaps as a child you saw a movie or event which correlated both a black wolf to a tragedy and you have made the two connections.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

so I was meaning to reply but then I saw the screen saying reply posting, so this edit will be my reply.
I can say this wolf wasn't the only paranormal experience I have had but it definitely left a major impression after the 3rd time of it happening. Ive also learned that theres more to this plane of existence, I think its one of the most taboo things of our time with science and all its findings.
edit on 25-6-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

If it happened once, I would consider that possibility, but its been 3 times and this last time, I actually saw the person the day before they died. And on top of that, the ladies husband told her daughter that he had a dream that she died that same day I saw her. It actually confirmed to me, what I saw and what I knew was coming. I can say that im superstitious but what are the odds in a death occurring 7 days after considering seeing a hallucination, no mental issues, and having your assumptions made into fact. I will say this was the first time that it happened and I suspected a certain person to be in the path of death, but I think anyone who would've seen this lady might of suspected the same thing. And I don't really have dreams but when I do its always vivid and questionable. Like the last one I had ended with me staring into these very emerald green eyes and a week later I ended up in this car crash with my entire family. The weird thing is no one got any major injuries, mainly scrapes and bruises, besides my elbow going through the window and getting some gnarly gashes

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Well it does sound like you are blessed (or cursed, depends on how you want to look at it) with some sort of higher awareness of what's to happen in the future. Keep on tracking it from now on and see if it continues happening. I've been having dreams as well seeing the future. What I am doing now is telling my friend about it so people won't think that I am making things up. When you talk about it and it happens, then people are most likely to believe you.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blackmetalmist

I don't know exactly how I feel about this thing yet, I see it as Russian roulette. I think im more concerned because I don't know if ill see the wolf as a message to my own death. So far so good, so I guess all I can do is hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
One thing Ive also considered is my Choctaw indian heritage, just to clarify im not full blooded indian but my great-grandfather was, so maybe it could be that. Although with the reading ive done, it would seem that branch of Indians have converted to Christianity during the colonizing of America. I believe any chance of getting to any roots of this culture is going to be slim to none.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yes, to more things going on unseen around us.

Science does drive the discussion a bit "underground" because of the ephemeral nature of paranormal happenings, meaning we cannot measure or replicate the very real occurrences (real despite some lugheads hoaxing Youtube videos or making bad 'reality" TV or tabloid, superstitious mumbo -jumbo) but I am pretty darned sure science will find a way to measure and then explore this mental/paranormal universe that is more vast than the physical universe, I'm sure.

I know of some parapsychologists who have detailed theories that make good sense, but are buried in a field with much whakiness attached... one particular book escapes me, atm, but it was written by a couple in Tucson AZ who had a very scientific approach to haunting... if I find that book I'll post it... maybe make a little thread about it... some of the best recent work I've read...

wow... okay, that was WEIRD! I had a knock on my door, just now while typing, the dog went nuts, I ran to the door mere feet away and nobody there (I could see) ... now the dog is nervous and watching the porch carefully ... heh, timely and odd and par for the course, and most reading this would think I'm lying or mistaken... but darnit, it is a weird world, indeed.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In the olden religions of the British Isles, a black dog can be an omen of death.
I myself saw the shadow of a huge black dog one night, in a place no dog should have been.
I said whoa, I was going fast and slowed down quickly as I took it as a sign.
around the sharp corner a Moose and a bay were crossing through my lane and I swerved and went under their hind quarters, hardly missing them. If I hadn't slowed no doubt there would have been a wreck.
I did hit the baby moose after I grew up in the same spot a year later and destroyed my car.
I think the buddy moose survived, minus a little hide.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wolves can be a friendly sign, more often than not.
They are very intelligent and loyal.
Just don't meet them in late winter when they are hungry and pack hunting.

edit on 26-6-2015 by starswift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That happened to me frequently when I was a teenager, thought it was someone trying to play ding dong ditch. Couple of times it could have been, but the times I was right there and actually ran to the front of the yard, I didn't find anything. Our house had 7 people in it, myself included. Whats weirder is that we all heard it. And it switched off between knocking and the doorbell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join