It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids in Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have also heard of many stories of these Pyramids (Terraced hills) in Australia. Some call the one at Gympie The Golden Pyramid or Pyramid Hill. I went there with a couple of friends last year too Mt Wolvi Which is situated Roughly 100klm Nth of Brisane. I must state no-one in area wanted to discuss were abouts. Of all places the information centre held a copy of a booklet discribing different stories on pyramids.

On the way up to an Enchanted mountain you definetly feel an odd energy, I did find alot of large blocks which surely had been carved, also climbed down edge of mysterious steep mountain it literally looks like someone had sliced the top off. We found several caves which we didnt enter. Where did they go? Are they linked Through the mountain? I am not much of a climber, but persistant and have organised too return next week. For I have met some people that have released whereabouts - off Tin can bay rd, an elderly lady owns the property, hopefully she wiil allow me to have some time there to sus it out myself... I definetly will take the digital camera.

The stories state that cattle were wandering into the entrances and never returning, so the farmers sealed the entrances, also falling down shafts which they used as slaughter chutes too throw wastes down. I visited local museum which holds an ancient statue from area carved of stone, they have found several carved statues. A 2.44 metre diametre stone disk was also found near Mt Wolvi.

The town Gympie is an old gold town also which has tunnels traveling a fair distance. When I visit hopefully I can release more information and up to date photos.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The Australia Hieroglyphs have been debunked numerious times and if were factual would appear on the Australian Rock Art research site. Aboriginals have been here since before any evidence of Any egytian gods existed. I have seen an interesting site in the Kangaroo Valley in the southern Highlands of New South Wales. It was like an Ancient Greek amphitheatre with a stream at the bottom, across the stream was a central podium rock, It is now on land controlled by a witches covern, completely environmental and recycle. etc etc. There were even large trees that had large scaring on either side due to excessive hugging. this would have taken a very long time. One of the most invigorating places I have been to

<< 1   >>

join