It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So White Privilege doesn't exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I hear plenty of times that "White Privilege" does not exist and it's just some buzz phrase invented by the left in order to further alienate the White voter.

According to several news outlets, the mass racist murderer that massacred 9 innocent people in a Church Bible study group requested some Burger King after he was arrested. Surprisingly the officers did go to the local Burger King and bought him a meal.

Charleston shooting suspect Dylann Storm Roof got a free meal from police on his way to jail. They went to Burger King.

After about 16 hours on the run, the admitted mass murderer complained to cops arresting him in Shelby, N.C., that he was hungry, so police got him food from the nearby fast food joint, according to an account of his arrest in The Charlotte Observer.

Source

In another weird instance, Charleston Judge James Gosnell asked for "forgiveness" for Roof's family.

"We have victims--nine of them. But we also have victims on the other side. We must find it in our heart at some point in time not only to help those that are victims but to also help his family as well."

Source

Have we had any judge beg for forgiveness for the Boston Bomber's family? How about those hijackers from 9/11?

This is how a black man gets treated when he is caught selling "untaxed cigarettes"

He begs for oxygen and the only things he gets is more officers piling up on him.

Meanwhile, we have racist mass murderers get treated to Burger King after killing 9 people.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It doesn't exist for this [snip]. That's for sure.
edit on Wed Jun 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Dude this is such a hate thread.

Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It doesn't in the UK...Maybe you should move over here, it sounds like you'd love it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was very bad person when i was in my late teens and early twentys. I had cops that cuffed me then maced me, then kicked the crap out of me. also, I had cops toss a little bit of weed on the ground and let me go. It is the cops, some good and some bad. There is no white privliged , if your dealing with cops.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

Shame on you.

I second that.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fieldyznutz
It doesn't exist for this cracker. That's for sure.

me either

link   
Yeah I'm with fieldyznutz no privilege here, a matter of fact last time I was uptown in Harlem I was singled out! No kidding.....

link   
It's not about skin color. There are plenty of white dudes in prison.

It is and always has been about CLASS.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

link   
It does and it doesn't, It's a matter of circumstance, and perspective.

Truth is, there should be no "privilege". No rich, no poor, no classes. We have so screwed that one up there is no longer a path to redemption.

Every human being needs, wants, bleeds and dies. It was "privilege" that allowed only a percentage to have it all...

Among other things, it is why our days are numbered now.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Given the response of SC as a whole on all sides over this ... maybe it's just a matter of course that they happen to be genteel, even to monsters?

Or would you prefer the cops beat him to death and the community targeted riot and burn the town down like has happened nearly everywhere else?

That is, you know, exactly what Roof wanted.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

Shame on you.

I take it you haven't been around very long.

If you think this is a "Hate Thread" then you probably haven't read any threads about "Black Thugs" or Immigrant leeches

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've said it before and I will say it again. Stop drawing comparisons between how two different cops treat two different people. That doesn't prove anything.

If a black guy and a white guy acted the same way to the same cop and that cop treated them both differently, then all you've proven is that that cop is a jerk.

You have not now, and will not ever prove that all cops are racists.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Given the response of SC as a whole on all sides over this ... maybe it's just a matter of course that they happen to be genteel, even to monsters?

Or would you prefer the cops beat him to death and the community targeted riot and burn the town down like has happened nearly everywhere else?

That is, you know, exactly what Roof wanted.

No one should be subjected to abuse from the police, not even monsters like this one. But why buy him Burger King?
Why did the judge beg for forgiveness for his family?

Why not give him a cold sandwich and some water?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Really? Why don't you provide some links? I would be more than happy to read the information.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You should have stopped after that first sentence. Nobody deserves it.

I'm tired of people complaining when a cop is a jerk and also complaining when a cop is compassionate.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
yup.

the hamburger proves it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Because there wasn't a cold sandwich and water handy?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How is Roof's family to blame ?

The hamburger I can understand.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

If this story is just another sort of false flag, a little tid bit such as the cops buying the supposed shooter some fast food is a really good "hey this really happened, ya gotta believe it now!" is an awesome way to get people to believe it happened. I don't buy it that not one person didn't confront the guy for his apartheid and nazi patches on the clothes he was wearing while he supposedly had mass with these people before killing them. Just a distraction from the TPP that is going to be passed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join