It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
they cant hide and cloak everything out in space, there is intelligence out there, way out there
many solar systems are similar to this one some are way bigger and higher techgadgets
however theres a lot more than that out there away from this planet and heavy gravity setting

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Planet X is Saturn.

Saturn is winged when looking at it 2D or from frontal perspective.

That's really all there is to it.

But continue playing hide and seek with things that aren't there

I believe this too as well as the EYE in the sky or the All seeing EYE...but here's the thing how did the ancients see it?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Great free advertising for Google.

Maybe they put [data/pixel] anomalies there on purpose to get people talking about Google...!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Anyway for a laugh, do you know what this bad boy is, saw it just today on Google sky. it seems so out of place, so is it a glitch, an asteroid, a weirdy spacecraft or an equally weirdy snotball?

I have seen that thing before on something older, not sure what it turned out to be though.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Misterlondon

No scientific evidence eh? So what about that gas giant astronomers observed orbiting its star at like 10 times the distance of Jupiter to our sun? If you haven't noticed just about every week discoveries are made that baffle scientists and shatter the conventional models. Science isn't exact, we dont know Dick. Its dangerous to think that we do.

Very true, we have antimatter particles coming from the sun. There is so much to learn, we may even turn out to have antimatter planets out there.

Astronomers have detected exotic antimatter particles flying from the sun during solar flares — a discovery that could help scientists understand this mysterious sibling to matter.

www.space.com...

How do we get a big hole in space?

Mysterious 'supervoid' in space is largest object ever discovered, scientists claim
A supervoid has been discovered in the universe which is too big to fit into current models

Although the Big Bang theory allows for areas that are cooler and hotter, the size of the void does not fit with predicted models. Simply put, it is too big to exist.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 25-6-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The issue I have with Nibiru / Planet X isn't science (although there is a massive lack of science behind it).. it's how people clung to such a ridiculous theory based on poor translation work by Sitchin, and the stories created by Nancy Lieder. You are seriously basing your theories on THOSE sources as proof?

While I think we'll find some amazing stuff out there, I don't think Google (or NASA) are airbrushing it out or hiding it, nor do I think there is a shred of evidence Nibiru exists based on the sources providing "evidence" so far.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Did google ever explain themselves? Did anyone ever come forward and give a real explanation of why is was blacked and why it was necessary?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Feel better? Good!

There are more things between the Heavens and Earth than even YOU and my fellow members know about. I know what I know, you know? No?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Retikx
Did google ever explain themselves? Did anyone ever come forward and give a real explanation of why is was blacked and why it was necessary?

I would guess it was due to the fact that Google Sky is made up of thousands of individual images, stitched together, and since they're not on a flat plane, the stitching process inevitably leaves 'holes'.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Misterlondon

No scientific evidence eh? So what about that gas giant astronomers observed orbiting its star at like 10 times the distance of Jupiter to our sun? If you haven't noticed just about every week discoveries are made that baffle scientists and shatter the conventional models. Science isn't exact, we dont know Dick. Its dangerous to think that we do.

Very true, we have antimatter particles coming from the sun. There is so much to learn, we may even turn out to have antimatter planets out there.

Astronomers have detected exotic antimatter particles flying from the sun during solar flares — a discovery that could help scientists understand this mysterious sibling to matter.

www.space.com...

How do we get a big hole in space?

Mysterious 'supervoid' in space is largest object ever discovered, scientists claim
A supervoid has been discovered in the universe which is too big to fit into current models

Although the Big Bang theory allows for areas that are cooler and hotter, the size of the void does not fit with predicted models. Simply put, it is too big to exist.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

First thing that got me was the very end of that Telegraph story and should have been at the start, and the only time it is mentioned, " observable universe"

"This is the greatest supervoid ever discovered. Given the combination of size and emptiness, our supervoid is still a very rare event. We can only expect a few supervoids this big in the observable universe.”
That makes the pretty picture of the crusty loaf shaped observable universe, more like a soup roll, and while that contributor was the only one fair enough who rightly included, observable universe, it's a bit contradictory, since he/she expects more, while the fecking thing shouldn't be there in the first place.

edit on 25-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

www.cosmophobia.org...

This is the most explainer I could find.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

www.cosmophobia.org...

This is the most explainer I could find.

So here is the missing patch, and nothing to do with the 'winged disc' Use the file link for clarity.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-6-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anyone remember the pics that were "smuggled out of the research center" at the South Pole back in about 2008? They said by 2010 it would be visible (Nibiru) to the naked eye and couldn't be hidden after that. Still in 2015 nothing is visible. I was concerned back then. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice....I also remember the blackout area that supposedly matched up with those pics from the South Pole. Like someone else said, after 7 years it would have moved" and for sure, gotten larger.
Not losing sleep over this again.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The period between the atumnal equinox and winter solstice is known as The Dark Night of the Soul. It is a time of reaping what has been sowed in mind, body, and spirit.

But what is being harvested?

Our essence of light, our lifeforce, our soul. Our light is our life.

Like birth, we all go through the Harvest eventually; the blessed reunion with our Creator.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
it's how people clung to such a ridiculous theory based on poor translation work by Sitchin, and the stories created by Nancy Lieder. You are seriously basing your theories on THOSE sources as proof?

Accepted...

It is more so that Zecharia Sitchin r.i.p
Helped to aim the consciousness of many including 1 in these current times.
Yes some of the data exchanged and interpreted may be unaccurate. That is a given...
The intelligence however comes in with those CREATOR Creations of the HUMAN species who take the chance to atleast analyze the data and seek more truth on the data Zecharia Sitchin, was able to share.
For who can produce the information with 100% objectivity?
Why so much challenging energy and not truth seeking energy of the Ancient Sumer data? 1 is not sure.

But if 5 individuals or groups of them describe a:
red square
large square
invisible square
a spinning square
and a vibrating square

Though the data may be misconstrued of what exactly type of square there actually was yes.
There still existed objective data of there indeed existed a square.

Transfer conscious data- into religious and or archaeological text glyphs and artifacts from past to present describing?

Non human CREATOR Creation Energies who may have ascended into primary entity forms that CAN manifest within the 3D who have interacted with intelligent and not perceived intelligent life here on/in EA*RTH for long periods...

So 1 feels Zecharia Sitchin helped deliver the message for those truly seeking truth to establish a square foundation to discuss, imagine and further begin to make personal contact...

As many may already be doing in prayer metaphysically

With those who can be where the Soul is and can also manifest in the flesh.

Conscious data
transmitted

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The period between the atumnal equinox and winter solstice is known as The Dark Night of the Soul.

Awfully melodramatic name for something more commonly called "fall."

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It looks to me like it could be an optical illusion caused by gravitational lensing. These ring or halo shapes are often caused by gravity interfering with light as it travels to Earth. Just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JayTaylor
a reply to: Black_Fox

It looks to me like it could be an optical illusion caused by gravitational lensing. These ring or halo shapes are often caused by gravity interfering with light as it travels to Earth. Just my opinion.

My guess is its a scanning error from the negative. Betting it's not on the original negative. If it were the astronomers would have surely told people. That would be a huge find foe an astronomer to find a planet.
edit on 6/25/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: Elementalist
Planet X is Saturn.

Saturn is winged when looking at it 2D or from frontal perspective.

That's really all there is to it.

But continue playing hide and seek with things that aren't there

I believe this too as well as the EYE in the sky or the All seeing EYE...but here's the thing how did the ancients see it?

Doesn't take an ancient to be within the paralell spaces..

Astral plane is as real as the space your senses are receptive too.. just paralell and not experienced with matter.

It's light. People who haven't experienced Astral plane, dismiss it or think of it as something fantastical, it's not. It's as naturally and organic as the body.

Millions of books written on yhe subject, millions of testimonies, billions throughout time on Earth have known this state of being, small percentage have mastered the bridge.

How did they see it? Add 2 and 2.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join