It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I got my info from NASA. Are you equally discounting what they say?

Do you practice at being rude or come by it naturally?

info straight from NASA.

"Nasa surprised by Chelyabinsk Meteor" is the title to the story on the internet. Google it yourself. I would do it for you but your total assholiness makes me resist.

Here let me help you

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Google Sky is a lousy "toy" for the general public and has defects like missing images (hence the black rectangle, which they apparently finally managed to fix). Nobody with a serious interest in astronomy and space should be using it. There's a much more superior site - Sky-Map.org - which doesn't have any missing images, and provides a plethora of information to boot. And of course any serious astronomer will take a look at the original images used by such websites from the actual source, like the DSS archive.

The "winged planet" is a well-known T Tauri-type star: simbad.u-strasbg.fr...

~~~

Let's have a little astronomy lesson, shall we?

1) Planets orbiting a star don't stick around in the same location in the sky. Any planet supposedly "hidden" behind that black rectangle would have moved out of it a long time ago.

2) You can't hide a patch of sky from people with telescopes.

3) People propagating the Nibiru/Planet X myth have no idea how astronomy or the celestial mechanics work. Tens of thousands of independant amateur astronomers around the world actually do. With the amateurs regularly discovering new comets and asteroids (some of which are fainter than Pluto), you'd think they wouldn't miss a whole new planet in our own Solar System.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Nothing delights me more than a good ole Planet X story. I 100% believe that planet X is out there. Unfortunately I just don't think one is likely heading our way. An unknown object of some sort is out there that is currently having an affect on our planets as we speak right now. We constantly see all the wonders that are millions of light years away and we haven't even come close to realizing everything that is within our solar. It'll be fun over the next 50 years.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
YAY!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Nice post Wildespace...are there many more of these types out there that you could possibly shed light on? The reason I say that is the next theory will be that planet X has a name now, lol.

Regardless this has been a fascinating thread and the coincidence is somewhat odd.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Planet X is a star, thanks for that

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

"Nasa surprised by Chelyabinsk Meteor" is the title to the story on the internet. Google it yourself. I would do it for you but your total assholiness makes me resist.

No, it is not. The title is NASA Surprised By Chelyabinsk Russian Meteor Fragments

Why do continually omit "Fragments" from the title?

Again, no one is saying the meteor was not a surprise. It was 20 #ing meters in diameter.

Please take note of this

The earlier-predicted close approach of another, larger asteroid that same day, the roughly 30-metre 367943 Duende (at the time still known by its provisional designation 2012 DA14) occurred about 16 hours later; the very different orbits of the two objects showed they were unrelated to each other.
en.wikipedia.org...

30 meters, yet they were aware of this one. You still think a planet/star could sneak in undetected? That's what you appear to believe, but have refused to give any other reason for your perceived relevance of the linked article.

edit on 25-6-2015 by DenyObfuscation because: spellen

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
the most urgent evidence on this object will be trajectory calculations from its movement with respect to the background stars. this will require images of "nibiru" tagged by the precise date , time, and gps location of the telescope as well as the astronomical coordinates of the object at that time. that will allow determination if the object is in orbit around the sun or going somewhere else....... i would hope someone would thread this topic, and limit discussion to the astronomical calculations, and no name calling.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

only one little question i have - ive forgotten most of the good astronomy i learned years ago from disuse - but my daughter's school has a nice 25" ritchy-chretien refractor that has a nice IR spectrometer used by the USNO and NASA for planetary object work.

wouldn't that type of system be needed - and a very southerly geographical location - to pick out a faint, "brown dwarf" or large oort cloud region object? I don't think - from what i can recall - that most amateur astronomers would see "planet X" of internet fame from most locations north of (south) south america. ?
edit on 6/25/2015 by drphilxr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: Black_Fox
They claim its on it's way.

What do your sources the creator what not have to say about this?

Do any street signs point to Planet X or Nibiru?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

.I have actually tried to upload my images but I cannot for some reason?

Is that a question you want answered?

Could it be you just cant hit upload button because you know you have images of lens flares or sun dogs like all the other Nibiru pics are?

At some point in the near future the announcement will be given that it exists and is inbound,so everyone should act well before this,as once this cat is out the bag,society will begin to rupture.

Do you have spaceship to save yourself?

I have yet to see anyone on this site who is up to the job of being knowledgeable about this subject

You seem quite ignorant as well,

Something the claimed mass of Nibiru will wipe everything out and most likely tear apart the planet, so no underground complex or whatever will do,

Can a get a lift on your space ship when the time comes?

If anybody wants any pointers feel free to PM Me!

for what?

To see it or to make preparations?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They are saying its harvest!
a reply to: Temudjin

Hopefully, just for our gold.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
**Don't shoot the messenger**

Why not? It's absolute nonsense, this is not even the same region as the "blacked out" region of google sky. Did you not bother to look at the two completely different sets of coordinates within the video itself? It exposes its own lie! THIS is what is in the missing region of google sky, the very missing picture, and this T Tauri star and reflection nebula is not there!

Please, do your homework before spreading nonsense claims. The T Tauri star featured in your video has NEVER been censored on google sky, nor has it ever moved. They're two completely different things. My video shows what was ACTUALLY missing from google sky. Your video shows a completely different thing in a completely different region of the sky. Here it is from a picture from 1951:
archive.stsci.edu...
Here it is from a picture taken by the same telescope in the 1990s:
archive.stsci.edu...
Same surrounding stars, it hasn't moved in all that time. It's just a reflection nebula around a t tauri star, a young pre-main sequence star surrounded by the remnants of the cloud it was birthed from.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=@823118&Name=2MASS%20J05422123+2236471&submit=submit
simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad/sim-id?Ident=@823303&Name=GN%2005.39.2&submit=submit
Look at the coordinates; 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" for the "missing section" and the fake "hercolubus image" (see my video for what is really at those coordinates in the missing image) and then 5h 42m 21s, +22d 36' 34.5" for the image of the T Tauri star and nebula. That's over 28 degrees different in declination and nearly 3 degrees different in right ascension. It's not in the "missing region" at all. Here's my telescope's image of the missing region, it's less than a degree in length in declination:
nova.astrometry.net...
The object in your video has NEVER been censored from google sky. Here it is in a youtube video from 3 years ago!

Where's the censor?! Answer me, where is it?!

edit on 25-6-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: EndOfDays77
Did you really just cite poleshift.ning, zetatalk, and dutchsinse as sources, all in the same post?

Credibility: zero

yeah but there was terral03 or whatever the guys name is thrown in the mix on top of that, so I guess its all legit.

Run for the hills people,

Nibiru is finally among us, its just invisible to most and only shows itself to a select few.

It has be true, its always been like that, only a select few can see it, even though they all give different location and what not, some say its only visible from the south others in the north can also see it,

it has to true, so many people cant be so dumb could they, humans don't make mistakes, lie or suffer mental issues ever so it has to be true, yeah 2012 is still in effect people.

Edit: some humans are ignorant of the subject or not knowledgeable enough but I guess that's why they cant see it, you need have edumucation, I guess that could be why some can see chemtrails and know they are chemtrails simply by looking up as well.

People without that knowledge are just dumb or have some sort of visual imparement I guess.

edit on 25-6-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
(hence the black rectangle, which they apparently finally managed to fix)

No, they haven't. Don't even take their bait, this is NOT what is in the missing region, this is, and it's still missing from google sky. They'll probably never fix it.

The person who made the OP's video lied, the coordinates are completely different and the missing region is still missing.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

No scientific evidence eh? So what about that gas giant astronomers observed orbiting its star at like 10 times the distance of Jupiter to our sun? If you haven't noticed just about every week discoveries are made that baffle scientists and shatter the conventional models. Science isn't exact, we dont know Dick. Its dangerous to think that we do.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Visible on Google, but somehow not to the tens of thousands of people with telescopes. Uh-huh.

Well right now this object is too close to the sun to be seen at this time of year, but very similar objects of the same type ARE currently visible.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

What gas giant?
Care to provide a link to this discovery?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

What gas giant?
Care to provide a link to this discovery?

I think hes talking about this:

www.universetoday.com...

But its hypothetical.

He is too busy spouting rubbish like we know nothing about the universe to look into it properly.

Hey, AVOICEOFREASON....YOU may bknow nothing but i assure you that mankind has gleaned a lot of knowledge about how things work in the atomic and cosmological worlds. Man, i HATE it when people say things like that. Its ignorance taken to extreme levels, used just to get a "clever" soundbite for people who are not too smart.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Please read the thread. We do know what this object is, we know it's not "Nibiru," we know it's not in our solar system at all, we know that it was never censored by google sky, and we know that the OP's video is completely false.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join