It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Perhaps you imagined mainstream media is unbiased and NASA does not cover up their data either.

But we're not talking about mainstream media or NASA here; we're talking about amateur astronomers who find stuff, share the data, and get it verified and anounced officialy by the Minor Planet Center (which is part of the International Astronomy Union).

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

I am trying to help you here. Post the coordinates for ATS members to verify your findings and your home free. If they are in the videos you linked just write them down and put them in a post. Easy Peasy....

If you want the real coordinates then take the time and view the videos and educated yourself. Or is that to hard for you to understand. I don't think most of you would know what to do with the coordinates if you had them.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

High Ranking Govt Reports on Nibiru Planet X

www.youtube.com...

Nibiru / Planet X - 'The Date of Arrival' - An Illuminati Secret
www.youtube.com...

PLANET X/NASA FILES/THEY KNOW IT IS COMING!
www.youtube.com...

Anyone who doesn't take the time to research and watch these video and comes back in a few min and gives a negative comment tells me you are not interested in the TRUTH and you are Trolling this thread. These are only some of the videos that exposes planet Nibiru.

You just demonstrated in your rush to a knee jerk respond that you did not even go look. Troll much!

No coordinates and no data were in that post.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I am trying to help you here. Post the coordinates for ATS members to verify your findings and your home free. If they are in the videos you linked just write them down and put them in a post. Easy Peasy....

If you want the real coordinates then take the time and view the videos and educated yourself. Or is that to hard for you to understand. I don't think most of you would know what to do with the coordinates if you had them.

Oh really? I know what to do if so much as a chart of solid definable orbital data is posted.

Your posts contain none of that. You previously referenced Broussard who at least posted that much, but then you sit in denial and refuse to watch direct responses to the videos you post. So why should ANYONE bother responding to you or waste their time watching every video you post when you have proven that it's a one way street and you will not watch or listen to any responses in return?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

That is because you refuse to look at the data in these videos. I am am certain you wouldn't know what to do with the data when you have them.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I don't think most of you would know what to do with the coordinates if you had them.

I know exactly what to do with the coordinates. I would go to my buddy Jim's house and tell him to plug those bad boys into his Celestron and have a looksy at good ol Nibiru,Wormwood,PlanetX or whatever you would like to call it.

By the way. Can you at least tell me in which video and time stamp I can find these or must I watch all the videos start to finish to hopefully glean them? Be a good sport and help me zero in on them a little.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That is because you refuse to look at the data in these videos. I am am certain you wouldn't know what to do with the data when you have them.

you might want to take a look at that members post history so you can have a clue who you are addressing and their level of expertise.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I did. Post the coordinates. You have no idea who you're talking to. Just to prove it, tell me, what's the epoch of the supposed "coordinates?"

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Again, watch all the videos, educate yourselves the data is there or are you to lazy to do that?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Watch the videos educated yourselves. Yes it will take you some hours to view them if you are serious, but something tells me your not.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Again, watch all the videos, educate yourselves the data is there or are you to lazy to do that?

So that's a no then? You can't even tell me which video and time stamp?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Again, why should anyone watch every video you post when you have already proven you will lie and say that they did not and you will not watch any videos created and posted in response? Post the coordinates or your claim falls. You won't do it because the coordinates do not exist. It's not up to us to prove that they do not exist, you have no credibility, it's up to you to post them and prove that they do exist.
edit on 20-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another

So that's a no then? You can't even tell me which video and time stamp?

Of course not, because that information doesn't exist; In reality or in the videos. The hope is that after watching hours of that drivel, that you might start to believe it. Barring that, it at least gives them a few more hours to prepare another poor excuse for why they've lied yet again, and haven't shared any of the data that they've claimed over and over to have.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Stop Trolling! Stop the name calling I am not a lair. While your so busy calling me a lair, you have failed miserably to show that I have lied.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The only thing you have proven is that you are willing to lie about what we have watched, you will not watch any videos posted in response, so there is absolutely no reason why anyone should waste hours of their time watching everything you post. There is an endless supply of false woo woo nibiru claims on youtube. You could easily post hundreds or even thousands of man hours of videos straight from youtube. That proves nothing. You have made a specific claim regarding the content of those videos, post the coordinates. It's not up to us to prove that they do not exist in any of the multi-hour videos you posted, that is literally impossible. Even if we watch every second you have shown that you will simply lie and say that we have not watched it if we do not find any coordinates. It's up to you to provide the proof for your affirmative claim that the videos contain the coordinates of Nibiru. I asked you to prove that the coordinates exist by simply posting the epoch of the coordinates. You wouldn't even do that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I know. I'm afraid of someone on the video saying "you're getting sleepy" and then bam! I'm a believer.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Stop Trolling! Stop the name calling I am not a lair. While your so busy calling me a lair, you have failed miserably to show that I have lied.

You lied and claimed I did not watch BP's video.

Your information is wrong and that tells me you have not watch these video.

I did. His video does show Beta Pictoris.

originally posted by: ngchunter

Your information is wrong and that tells me you have not watch these video.

No it is not wrong. It IS Beta Pictoris. Stop lying. Proof:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
content.usatoday.com...
Beta Pictoris data:
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...
A parallax of 51.44 mas corresponds to 63.4 light years and a radial velocity of +20 km/s means it's headed away at 20 km/s.

Those links go straight to some of the same images BP used in his video. You lied.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Watch the videos educated yourselves. Yes it will take you some hours to view them if you are serious, but something tells me your not.

It's just dawned on me!.......You've not watched any of those videos yourself have you?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join