It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monsterface
a reply to: Phage
Precisely, meaning different parts of the celestial sky are visible depending on the vantage point. Yes you can use basic Geometry to figure this out. I do not need to use Geometry though as I could plug my coordinates in a star chart and find this out too.

All this discussion had nothing at all to do with my original question, which I posted, corrected ( after some criticism on my false wording), and reposted.

It seems to me that there is a whole lot of controversy here and the topic itself is completely polarized making it very difficult to entertain an idea.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” Aristotle

But it is not rational to continue to entertain a theory or claim which is contradicted by empirical evidence, which this is.

I thank everyone including you who have provided me with some reference points on which I may continue my quest for factual information.

Glad I could help.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I capture Planet X every time I take a photo at sunrise conditions permitting.

a reply to: Monsterface

Then why don't solar observers and amateur astronomers notice this "planet?"

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Um your putting words in My mouth there..It is a recognized fact that there is a significant contingent of members who are imposters!

Care to prove that statement?

I have viewed the Sun on many occasions through My scope and as I have explained before,Mylar is what is used generally to view the Sun but this is too powerful when wanting to view PX,so a custom IR filter needs to be made,so with this in mind, why would so many amateurs have a custom designed filter and equipment looking for something that is widely claimed by mainstream to not exist?

I use infrared modded cameras all the time for astronomy. In part to debunk your PX garbage, true, but also in large part to enhance the hydrogen alpha sensitivity of the cameras I use. I use a thousand oaks type 2+ solar filter, and although this reduces the IR light to safe levels it does NOT ablate it entirely. There's a very significant difference in the view of the sun I get with and without an IR blocking filter in place, and yet I have not seen any sign of your planet.
edit on 20-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sirChill

i will take a coherent explaination of that the hell your " contribution " to this thread is - for $0.001

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I am capturing the core of PX in precisely the position Zetatalk has described

What specifically is the "precise" position Zetatalk has described?

The last time Nancy specified a precise location with verifiable and agree upon coordinates was 2003 and earlier when the "Zetas" first claimed PX would soon appear and quickly be visible to everyone by naked eye by May of 2003.

It never appeared and even her own supporters had to admit that.

Are you familiar with all the ludicrous rationalizations Nancy Lieder/"Zetatalk" has come up with since then? Do you seriously accept her as a reliable source of information?

Do you think the earth has been stopped in orbit around the sun since 2003? That the Zetas are magically bobbing the earth up and down to simulate seasons? That the Zetas are moving the location of the North Star independent of the other stars to conceal the change of tilt in the earth?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

oooh - missed this

can you post the RA and dec of these " co-ordinates " here for each date of your sightings ?

just to avoid confusion as there are loads of " alternative sites " and we want to be sure which ones [ co-ordinates ] you are actually using

which brings me to the issue with your aledged sightings - that are supposed to have spanned a 4 month period

the earth has completed 1/3rd of its orbit of the sun in this time

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Not sure if serious. If your worried about the credibility of this thread...your a little late. You have several paragraphs posted in here of pure diarrhea and pulled out of thin air proclamations...do you need another 21 pages?

Here is the ebb and flow of this turd as its floated around in the bowl of the interwebs:

Nutbar/Scam artist: "I saw niburu in this pic!"
Astronomer: "ok give me coordinates"
Nutbar/Scam artist:"its behind the sun already now"
Astronomer: "In a day?"
Nutbar/Scam artist: "It might be back next week, or another month".
Astronomer: "...??...thats not how orbits usually work..."
Nutbar/Scam artist: "well you will find out this september...I mean december, I mean january, I mea 2012, I mean 2014, I mean 2015...zetas, sichen, astronomers whacked, electrolytes, captain crunch...."
Astronomer:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Then there’s the highly controversial, mysterious so called tenth Planet X (also sometimes known as Hircolubus or Nibiru) approaching our solar system with potential catastrophic implications. Even the Washington Post ran an article way back in 1983 chronicling the discovery of the planet estimated to be five times the size of the earth revolving around the sun in a 3600 year cycle. In 1990 researcher-author Zecharia Sitchin (The End of Days) interviewed supervising astronomer of the US Naval Observatory Robert S. Harrington to discuss Harrington’s recent discovery of the red Planet X.

So are you debunkers going to say this information is a lie? If so, I want you to prove it.

As it moves closer, it’s speculated to make an oceanic splash including large sized meteoric space debris creating a strong enough force to throw the earth’s axis off kilter, causing already rising sea levels to instantly become killer tsunamis submerging underwater much of the global population that inhabits the earth’s coastlines. Nearly half the US population resides within coastal counties. A January 14, 2014 on the air early morning broadcast of a Sacramento NBC affiliate station may have inadvertently caught a partial view of Planet X silhouetted by a darkened superimposed Venus.

The research I found, it was an eclipse, of planet Nibiru and Venus. If you debunkers claim that is a lie, then prove it.

Researcher-activist John Moore asserts a number of his contacts have independently confirmed that a top secret meeting took place decades ago in a New Orleans briefing where a roomful of US Navy admirals were informed of the coming inevitable disaster. In response to this potential earthshaking event, emergency contingency plans have been covertly relocating the national capital from Washington DC to Denver. In preparation the financial center of New York City is also quietly moving its assets inland to higher ground. The elite has purportedly been secretly preparing for this possibility for a long time. And as usual the public always the last to know has been intentionally kept in the dark.

The meeting did take place.

projectcamelot.org...

Many whistle blowers high up in our military and government officials are coming out of the wood work exposing these secret meetings and the covering up of planet Nibiru. If you debunkers want to deny what these credible people have to say, It will only prove to everyone that you refuse to research the truth. Yes it is a well known fact The Capital from Washington DC is moving to Denver.

Leak says Denver the Secret, underground US Capitol
www.whiteoutpress.com...

Foreknowledge of so many potential endgame scenarios can literally overwhelm even the healthiest and strongest among us. Then again this may also be part of the globalist agenda to intentionally leak probabilities of these disasters, using these risks emanating from science and geopolitics to saturate the public with an unlimited source of dangers that over time desensitizes us, numbing and dumbing us down so we grow complacent, passive and too docile to pay any attention to all the mounting dangers facing our troubled planet.

I agree with this, because I see this demonstrated on this thread concerning planet Nibiru.

Just to cope with the anxiety that this harsh, sobering reality brings up, often people will utilize such defenses as denial and repression to negate and squash their overwhelming fears from consciousness in order to function daily. With survival demands only going up with each passing year as the value of our dollar only goes down, the challenge of making ends meet paying for a roof over our heads and feeding our families is becoming ever so harder to bear. Already steeped deep in debt, a shocking number of Americans (62%) are but one paycheck away from homelessness.

That is a fact. Many Americans are holding down two jobs just to make it though the month. These people have no clue to what is going on in the world, and for good reason, the fact is they don't have time to research anything. The only information these people are getting is from our propaganda media, so they are in the dark to whats really going on.

With daily demands becoming so frighteningly real, a majority of the US population may well be on stress overload just trying to meet the most basic of life necessities. Therefore, contemplating the current state of global alarm and danger becomes too much for them to even think about, much less take preparatory action. It’s all people can do to just financially stay afloat, much less accept the belief that end of the world is fast approaching. So by necessity, a large segment of the population cannot fathom the current dark reality descending on the earth today. The oligarchs appear to have the world population so disempowered and helpless, out of sheer fear and desperation they will simply do what their patriarchal master the federal government tells them.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

hi - i have a better suggestion - if you want to claim that all or any of the premises of your post are true - YOU supply evidence that validates the claims .

i will how-ever shred your first claim - the washington post article was in response to the peliminary findings from IRAS infra red satalite observetory

what plenet ex proponents " forget " to mention is the fact that in the following 2 years - the new IRAS data showed that the initial anomolie was not a planet .

this was discussed to death in countless arguments with planet ex proponents over a decade ago - why are you still beating the same dead horse

but hey - i sit back and await the evidence of your claims

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I can only reiterate that an approaching planetary-sized (and especially brown-dwarf-size) object would be visible long before it comes anywhere near us, and amateur astronomers would have picked up on it. You cannot cover up the sky.

The military have been known to research incredible things, like remote viewing for example, but it doesn't mean there's any validity in the subject.

By the way, the world isn't limited to the Northern Hemisphere and the US. Myself and others mentioned amateurs astronomers all around the world, many times in this thread, but it seems you're not listening. It gets in the way of a good conspiracy story, I understand.
edit on 20-7-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Here's a better idea: Instead of parroting your garbage 'sources', why don't you show us the data proving "Nibiru" does exist?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Thanks, you just demonstrated how ignorant you are concerning this topic.

this was discussed to death in countless arguments with planet ex proponents over a decade ago - why are you still beating the same dead horse

Yet you give no evidence to support your rant. And if this has been discussed to death, why are you wasting your time on this thread?

I see how fast you respond to my post, yet it takes a while to read the evidence I just posted, Troll much?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I see on most of your post are mostly one liners. Mostly very negative. Do you have evidence to my post that is a lie? No you do not.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I can only reiterate that an approaching planetary-sized (and especially brown-dwarf-size) object would be visible long before it comes anywhere near us, and amateur astronomers would have picked up on it. You cannot cover up the sky.

Amateur astronomer have found Nibiru, yet you and most of the debunkers are so closed minded and ignore all their data as you just have demonstrated.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Here's what they had to say about "Planet X" in 1983:

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a
nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that
it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the
light cast by its stars ever gets through.
"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief
scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory
for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

planet-x.150m.com...

According to Dr. Mike Dworetsky, Director University of London
Observatory, "The object in question was eventually identified as
a denser knot of "interstellar cirrus" in Taurus (not in Orion but a
bit to the west) while the other objects the team were interested
in were identified as infra-red-bright galaxies."
"The object was designated as 0412+085 in Houck J.R. et al,
Astrophysical Journal Letters vol 278, p L63, 1984 and
reported as infrared cirrus in Houck, J.R. et al, Astrophysical
Journal Letters vol 290, p. L5, 1985. The other objects, as the
article stresses, were identified as very faint galaxies."

planet-x.150m.com...
edit on 7/20/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thank you for responding civilly. However that has now been proven to be planet Nibiru my many armature astronomers over the years. I am sure you should know by now after the 1980's NASA went silent and the Press was not allowed to write about on going astronomers by NASA confirming their data.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: wildespace

Amateur astronomer have found Nibiru, yet you and most of the debunkers are so closed minded and ignore all their data as you just have demonstrated.

Oh really? We found Nibiru? Then where is it? Coordinates please. Prove your claim. Incidentally, you're still ignoring the data from amateur astronomers like myself who contradict your claims.
edit on 20-7-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You keep saying that, and I've followed the thread, but have yet to see any proof of amateur astronomers finding any planets or showing evidence that would be clearly seen if a large body was anywhere in our solar system.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Yet you give no evidence to support your rant.

Of course not; It's impossible to prove a negative. You are the one making bold claims that "Nibiru" exists, thus the onus is on you to back up those claims with evidence. Something you have thus far failed to do.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join