It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

Of course you dont. You already have it all figured out. Please excuse the rest of humanity as we limp along trying to follow your lead. We bow to your massive intellect and openness to the ideas and thoughts of others. Surely you are a great scientist or the like. While us proles ponder, you know. Im envious.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: planetxapproaches

Of course you dont. You already have it all figured out.

I never claimed to have the answer for everything. Again, you don't need to know everything in order to know some things, namely that a massive hidden object is not causing sinkholes to form through its attraction. If that were the case then earth's orbit would be dramatically perturbed.

Surely you are a great scientist or the like.

Actually I am a scientist. Whether or not I'm a "great scientist" is a matter of opinion, of course.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is why such hoaxes like in the OP's video will continue to fool people and gather support, year after year.

It has all been explained in this thread why the video doesn't show what it claims to show, but it seems that for some people it's more important to fling dirt at the mainstreamers and keep their beliefs about Nibiru or Planet X alive at all cost.

Sad to see this and "ngchunter's" other thread being littered with to-and-fro bickering about who said what.

~~~

And to get back on topic a bit, here's a website I like to use to look up space images: Sky-View. It uses all-sky surveys from various telescopes, taken at all parts of the EM spectrum from gamma rays to radio. I even used it to create colour images, like these ones:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

hpiers.obspm.fr...

Pretty sure earth is being perturbed. Or maybe those scientists arent as smart as you? The scientist who doesnt believe in things he cant see. That should get you far in science. Molecules and atoms rumored to exist. Strong work bro. Keep that open mind and stay classy.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Molecules and atoms rumored to exist.

Did you really actually say that? Whilst sitting there using a device powered by a CPU? And memory, and storage, all powered by electrons slowly moving through a circuit?

edit on 26-6-2015 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

Didnt think id need to explain the sarcasm but its beginning to loom like people just come here to argue as opposed to sharing ideas. Read back me and the scientist who doesnt believe in things he cant see were involved in peeing contesf for some reason. Im a programmer my whole world consists of the intangible yet tangible. A concept they evidently neglected at whatever school he got his degree from. Sad. I heard this site was a good place to discuss ideas but its beginning to look like a fail.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

hpiers.obspm.fr...

Pretty sure earth is being perturbed. Or maybe those scientists arent as smart as you?

Or maybe you don't understand Precession?

Anyone can post links to science sites but not everyone can understand what's on the other end....

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: planetxapproaches

WOW another link that has NOTHING to do with what you think it does .

Do you evrn read the links for the full explanation or just the titles.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"Planet X", or "Nibiru" has been "coming" for years now, and many years from now, it will still be "coming".

Back in 2012, I knew people who were practically ready to sell their belongings, and hide in the hills over this imaginary cataclysmic "planet". Yes, seriously.

Here's the problem, they can't give it up. They're the Harold Campings of pseudo astronomy.

Quick tip for the Nibiru-ites: Don't bring the tomato plants in just yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

You're citing Nancy Lieder who has a twenty year track record of failed predictions? Nancy Lieder who says the Earth has been stopped in orbit for 12 years and the Zeta are bobbing it up and down to imitate the seasons? Nancy Lieder who says Indonesia is under water and the media is covering it up?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

hpiers.obspm.fr...

Pretty sure earth is being perturbed. Or maybe those scientists arent as smart as you?

Or maybe you're not as smart as scientists like me? Mas, do you know what that stands for? Milliarcsecond. Your link doesn't work but I know what it's supposed to show, Chandler wobble. Look it up some time, it's not new, it's not being caused by some mysterious approaching hidden massive object. Again, earth's orbit would be seriously thrown out if earth were experiencing so much abnormal gravitational force that it was causing new sink holes to form.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Hey Christrogen..
Your safe little world is about be shattered to pieces...
space.com article about planet Y And X
edit on 6/27/2015 by prevenge because: url fix

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
a reply to: Christosterone

Hey Christrogen..
Your safe little world is about be shattered to pieces...
space.com article about planet Y And X

Except that those planets (if they existed) would be TNOs (Trans-Neptunian Objects - in other words they'd only cross the orbit of Neptune, like Pluto not come hurdling into the Inner solar system like some long period comet.

The use of "Planet X and Planet Y" in the headline sadly is a function of the writer catering to search engine results so all the people who religiously follow Planet X nonsense come across it. One would hope they'd read it and say, "oh so that's what a real planet X could be like, not some doom spelling "Niburu" but instead they, like you stopped reading or perhaps comprehending the body of the article.

Like I said, anyone can post links to science sites but not everyone can understand what the site or article or paper on the other end actually means - so it's better to ask ngchunter, wildspace or i since we are astronomers and all of us understand basic physics (ie gravity, Newton's laws of motion and orbital dynamics) and typically can help clarify what is actually being said (unlike Nancy LIEder and other prophets of astronomical doom.)
edit on 27-6-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Soooo basically it is coming within the next year & we cant do
Anything? ?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Char-Lee

Before using sources like before it's news maybe you should check what they are about first!

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

The first requirement is that your story must be news, commentary, analysis or opinion

So basically any old BS can be posted there.

I followed to the source and the articles were indeed published and legit.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Char-Lee

Before using sources like before it's news maybe you should check what they are about first!

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

The first requirement is that your story must be news, commentary, analysis or opinion

So basically any old BS can be posted there.

I followed to the source and the articles were indeed published and legit.

Published on BIN pretty much universally means it's not legit.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackz28
Soooo basically it is coming within the next year & we cant do
Anything? ?

If it were a real planet, and if it were actually coming, we don't have a Death Star, so what would you propose we do about it?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos
"When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream, and shout.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: ProfessorChaos
"When in worry or in doubt, run in circles, scream, and shout.

That sounds about right.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Please clarify, is there something, described as "The Winged Disc" in google sky?

If this object is in google sky, hasn't all these objects been named?

So if this object is real in google sky, what is it's name?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join