It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X just revealed by Google Sky? Black swath gone, ‘winged disk’ visible

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

or your belief that this thread shows something which could be in our solar system.

I think you need to go back and READ my posts. I immediately started researching and clearly debunked that this thread shows any such thing. At the same time I set out to learn what I could.

We all have our own ideas and state them usually without abusing anyone else.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Before using sources like before it's news maybe you should check what they are about first!

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

The first requirement is that your story must be news, commentary, analysis or opinion

So basically any old BS can be posted there.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

or your belief that this thread shows something which could be in our solar system.

I think you need to go back and READ my posts. I immediately started researching and clearly debunked that this thread shows any such thing. At the same time I set out to learn what I could.

We all have our own ideas and state them usually without abusing anyone else.

Well congrats, by declaring Nibiru may not be in our solar system at all you've effectively rendered the term meaningless. So which Kepler exoplanet would you like to name Nibiru? By your definition Nibiru might as well be an exoplanet we've already found. I know, it's Kepler-56d. Might as well be. It actually HAS perturbed its solar system to be completely out of whack with its parent star's axis of rotation. There, Nibiru is in fact Kepler-56d. Prove me wrong. Woohoo.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: Char-Lee

Before using sources like before it's news maybe you should check what they are about first!

Before It's News® is a community of individuals who report on what's going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

The first requirement is that your story must be news, commentary, analysis or opinion

So basically any old BS can be posted there.

Wow..those are some stringent rules! But with quality control like that, its bound to be all worthwhile

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know if it alters anyone's opinion on the story but that pic and video have been circulating for a minimum of four to five years and as many as eight years. So you'd need to check Google sky. Does it now map Nibiru? Cuz the pic and vid do nothing and Google mapping it now means nothing. Now if Google is now mapping it and it's trajectory brings it anywhere this side of Saturn, now that's news since I believe the majority of "experts" I've heard say if a planet the size of nibiru were to come into the orbiting diameter from Sun to Saturn, it would without any doubt trigger cataclysmic events on all the inner planets and for earth, that would mean certain ELEs (extinction level events). Then you have the minority crowd who have a different yet quite an awesome counter theorey which is backed up well if u look into the allegorical level of countless myths and religious texts and that is that when Nibiru comes, we take up orbiting it following it to our solar systems other sun, nearly all solar systems being a binary system we should be more likely to have two suns than one. For Christians, revelations means where we spent the last 7200 years under Lucifer and Yawehs rule (sun), we're now being taken back to the rule of Jesus and Elohim where after another 3600 year's there we again fall and Lucifer coaxes us back to the other sun. Just like being under the sun of Helios and Xronos as king then under Apollos sun led by Zeus. There's literature everywhere. Chalk it up to coincidence but the idea of being traded on n off between suns is EVERYWHERE. If this happens some even think over on that side of our solar system, our neighbors, the planets vibrations etc allow for 4th dimensional consciousness. Not here tho

PS PS PS PS PS
I had better add a reputation disclaimer for those who get their panties in a bunch when people discuss alternative theories like Planet X on an alter....on an...uh...allternative...theory...................website..........hmmm.....Guys, uh...isn't that.....you know...never mind as I was disclaiming: I find it entertaining to learn about Planet X and the different possibilities however unlikely. I myself don't know what to think either way since even if I were to take sciences side, I would have to still reconcile THAT with the blatantly in your face revelations over the last thirty yrs or so which tells us that everything under the sun, health science and politics in particular, are so distorted and warped by the powers that be that it would be just as likely that planet X is right there after Hades or....ugh..Pluto that's it in English and that the only ones who have the ability to detect it are NASAand some university scientists. Hardly the trustworthy group nor available for my verification group. So for now I just have fun with it. Although seeing the absolute anger this topic brings out of people I'm tilting a few degrees closer to the magical mystical Nibiru theory...it's like...why get so angry about an inanimate object (and possibly nonexistent one at that) unless it's written in our DNA that that Nibiru killed my great great great great grandparents...and all yours...and were holding genetic bittery grudges.
edit on 6/26/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: save my cred

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Im not sure the coordinates are correct however i have followed the subject for many years and the evidence just keeps piling up. Ask yourself what better explanation exists for all the weather phenomena? Sinkholes, droughts, meteorites, the planets warming at their cores. (Look that one up if you arent familar.Its not just earth.) The spike in earthquakes and volcanic activity. The worlds governments building seed vaults and underground bunkers. CIA moving to Denver, FEMA camps, etc. the complete bankrupting of the worlds economies. Survival oriented tv "programming". Why? Why would the ruling class screw up their good thing? Why would the french foreign minister ho on tv and say we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos when there was zero possibility of changing the situation even if it was manmade? (check my username dawt com for a countdown clock and daily updates on that.) When youlook at the big picture it sure seems like we have something incoming. I hope and pray i am wrong, but if Robert Harrington, chief of the naval observatoryand a much smarter man than i plotted the location of this group of objects,its gotta be worth some thought no?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: planetxapproaches

Sorry for typos. On my phone.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Hate to disagree but ive followed bpearthwatch for years, the guy who made that video, and its three days old. A simple look at youtube would have saved you a lot of typing.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: planetxapproaches

What planets overheating, as for earthquakes you hear more about them because of global communication and the Internet.

Japan gets about 5000 quakes a year and hasn't varied much.

If you honestly think it causes sinkholes

edit on 26-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: planetxapproaches
a reply to: Black_Fox

Im not sure the coordinates are correct however i have followed the subject for many years and the evidence just keeps piling up. Ask yourself what better explanation exists for all the weather phenomena? Sinkholes, droughts, meteorites, the planets warming at their cores.

Why does there have to be a singular explanation for everything? Particularly when it goes against basic observational evidence?

I hope and pray i am wrong, but if Robert Harrington, chief of the naval observatoryand a much smarter man than i plotted the location of this group of objects,its gotta be worth some thought no?

Harrington's theory was wrong. He didn't say it was a "group of objects" either, please stop putting words in a dead man's mouth. His theory of planet X would not be capable of causing "sinkholes, droughts, meteorites or planets warming from their cores." Have you bothered to read his paper plotting the possible orbit of his hypothetical planet? It comes nowhere near earth at any time. It also turned out to be wrong; the perturbations he based his entire theory on were due to an inaccurate mass figure for Neptune. Once corrected they went away, and have stayed away. That would not be the case if his planet X were the real true cause, the perturbations would return over time since the true cause would be in an orbit different from Neptune's.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry, a little late to the game, but I just had to remove somne off-topic posts some of which contained some 'impolite' responses. Then of course, I have to remove posts that respond to posts that are off-topic, so have a little sympathy please. I don't like working that hard at my real job. Alert on rather than reply to off topic posts, please. I hate to Swiss cheese a thread.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Here is a general link on increased volcanism and planetary heating. bfy.tw...

Here is a more specific one on earth and mars heating from within. news.nationalgeographic.com...

Pretty sure there was a nasa article on the subject but i am on vacation and only have my phone. Will do more research for you when i get back home.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

There doesnt have to be an explanation for anything ever. But rational minds still seek them. Kind of what folks here do, no? Connect the dots. Look for patterns. Seek an answer when one isnt readily presented. As for sinkholes it wouls make sense to me that a large object having a massive gravitational affect could weaken the planet in spots. But im just a computer programmer not a geophysicist. Im just trying to use my brain to figure things out. When i see a pattern that makes sense i dig deeper. To me, all these things have happened in generally the same time frame, which leads me to nelieve they may be connected. The commonalities are there as well. They all fit the bill as preps for a global cataclysm. But may they arent related. Could all be coincidence. Like the banker suicides and spate of deaths among astronomers. If you want to believe a guy killed himself by shooting himself eight times with a nailgun rock on. I am only giving my opinion. And i believe the things i mentioned are related but you are free to disagree. The beauty of being human is that we are free to believe whatever we like. The tragedy is we rarely choose the truth.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Scientists Spot Distant Alien Planet With a Comet-Like Tail

www.nbcnews.com...
www.space.com...
www.forbes.com...
this was on yahoo news for a few days now. why is this thread so long.
edit on 26-6-2015 by duesprimusvictorimmortali because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There doesnt have to be an explanation for anything ever. But rational minds still seek them.

It's not rational to assume there is a SINGULAR explanation for everything from sinkholes to earthquakes to the temperature of the planets.

Kind of what folks here do, no? Connect the dots. Look for patterns.

Yes, humans are very good at finding patterns even in random data, it's an evolutionary survival technique. It also leads to a whole lot of random noise being mistaken for non-random significance. Or worse, the real answers go undetected because you mistakenly assume there is only one answer for everything that happens under the sun.

As for sinkholes it wouls make sense to me that a large object having a massive gravitational affect could weaken the planet in spots.

Yeah, that's it, it's caused by huge tidal forces from the gravity of an unseen object rather than just the depletion of ground water causing the formation of cavities. Yup. Totally sounds legit. So where then are the corresponding massive perturbations in the position of earth relative to the sun and other planets/asteroids? If there's an unseen object causing gravitational effects so huge it's literally poking holes in the surface of the earth then why is our planet still where it should be in its orbit around the sun?

spate of deaths among astronomers.

Right, you mean the fake article that said hundreds of astronomers had died and actually only listed like one guy? Good evidence there that a huge planet is poking holes in the surface of the earth, right?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: duesprimusvictorimmortali
Scientists Spot Distant Alien Planet With a Comet-Like Tail

www.nbcnews.com...
www.space.com...
www.forbes.com... /24/scientists-spot-distant-planet-with-comet-like-tail/

Great, what does that have to do with this thread? Doesn't that belong in its own thread?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Clearly you have it all figured out! And without even offering any counter theory except its all random, no connections. Seems legit.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

Here is a general link on increased volcanism and planetary heating. bfy.tw...

Here is a more specific one on earth and mars heating from within. news.nationalgeographic.com...

Pretty sure there was a nasa article on the subject but i am on vacation and only have my phone. Will do more research for you when i get back home.

The articles you linked to have got SWEET F A to do with the supposed object which has already been shown to be a star.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Clearly you have it all figured out! And without even offering any counter theory except its all random, no connections. Seems legit.

I don't have to know every single cause of every single event to know that all events are not caused by something which clearly doesn't exist, namely a hidden massive object pulling on earth so strongly that it causes sinkholes.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join