It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Lyndell Urbytes and I want your help...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Nice try but no book.

I'm not flogging anything.

Nice to meet you all the same.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LyndellUrbytes

To be honest I doubt many members will have high expectations so do not worry too much about it (as long as you can put up with a bit of flack then you will be fine). If it's valuable input or data that can assist in something positive then I am sure board members will be willing to participate as long as it does not breach the terms and conditions of ATS.

Thanks
Scaley

edit on 24-6-2015 by Scaleyback because: Accidently added a random emoji

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Im willing to play as well!
Welcome to ATS, browse the threads and see how many rabbit holes you can find your self in!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LyndellUrbytes

Too young? Well, now I feel old.

Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay and good luck in your endeavors. What project are you working on? Seems like we're all interested in finding out.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LyndellUrbytes
Hello.

I'm Lyndell Urbytes, a writer and journalist from the UK, but you might know me best from right here, in this thread...right now.

I'm going to be immediately honest about my intentions here on AboveTopSecret.com and inform you that I have signed up for a very specific reason, one that involves the input of any members of AboveTopSecret.com who can be bothered to do so. I assure you it will be worth your while.

For now though I just wish to get to know you all and see what this place is all about.

Take it easy.

Welcome to ATS-!

Hopefully your stay is long and the water warm, be forewarned, it can get quite cold at times.

ATS, has become my one-stop shop for news and a bit of laughter and sometimes a "hmmmmmm, have to think anout that one"

Peace to you, and pursue it always

edit on 24-6-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LyndellUrbytes
a reply to: Blaine91555

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

I'm not planning anything really...I mean, definitely not a cult...definitely not that. I don't know why you would even mention that...a cult that is...why would you mention it? Well, someone mentioned it! It wasn't me, why would I mention it? Silly...silly idea really...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join