It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This will also be
a non-event

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spoonbender

Or

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: redtic

Michael J Mouse hopping into the Delorian and hitting 88MPH....

His flux capacitor appears to be a bit small....Might work....Wait, it did work hence the picture....Now I am confused

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
In her garage?

So the news press will be outside, she will get into her "machine", the garage door will close…

wait, what? Then Penn and Teller will jump out, wave their wands, and when the door opens again, the machine will be gone.

Presto

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Maybe she's preoccupied with bread because that's how the LHC broke the first time and had to be postponed due to a bird with bread in it's mouth.

It makes one wonder what a bird flying around with bread was doing in an underground facility in the first place hmm.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This will be great to watch

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was hoping Phage would show up, I dare say he is still fixing his flux capacitor.

Time and motion is intricately linked, which is why we know that we can go forward and not backward- going back requires a reverse in motion. Maybe on a quantum level it's possible but on a larger scale methinks not.

But don't fret-there is a way for all of us to go back in time, just hit Ctrl-Z.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
lmao -- viral marketers / hoaxers will feel bad for this kid:

I have a funny feeling, the kid is going to look like this come Friday:

edit on 25-6-2015 by socketdude because: To add pic of crying kid.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I too gave this thread a star and flag because that headline was great and this is so much better than red versus blue and related insanity slowly choking out this once great site lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
Hi there ATS.

I found this lady who claims she has been working on a time machine - and she is now ready to take off!
She has been working on it for the past months, and tells that she has done it with mice but she didn't know if they travelled forward or backwards in time.

On friday, she will show it live, so hold your popcorns ready!

this is her site

She also asked for company here and she found someone.

What do you think will happen?
Will they blow up?
Will it happen?
Is it a public stunt?

Going to be fun and see what happens non the less.

Oh, and she has the time machine in her garage.

If this were true, we would already have known about it. Because WHEN the time travel machine is invented is completely irrelevant simply by the nature of the device. For my part, I believe that time travel to the past is impossible or we would already have known about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

What about the theory with multiple time -lines?

:-)

Oh, and I dont think anything will happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: socketdude

Oh, thats actually pretty sad

People tend to believe too much on other people to save them.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
[

If this were true, we would already have known about it. Because WHEN the time travel machine is invented is completely irrelevant simply by the nature of the device. For my part, I believe that time travel to the past is impossible or we would already have known about it.

Yes, i was thinking about this too. When we invent time travel, the world will probably end, because of the paradox. So hmmm, that can only say that time travel is impossible. If at this right moment everything is running, all years are played, even those at 4 000000000 or add as many numbers as you like. So if anyone in the future invented time travel, he would probably change the past, and that way create a paradox. Because I don't know how can they go in past without making any change. So when the time machine is invented, world will be destroyed, and since the world is still there, the time machine is not yet designed.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hmmmmm well Time Machine is probably an Apple Trademark

26th June, well...

Apple Watch has gone on sale worldwide online and will be available to buy in store from 26 June

Source

And as for Time Travel?

TimeTravel is a new feature than allows you to see what happened in the past, what's happening today and what's due to happen in the days ahead. Whether you want to read yesterday's news headlines or see what the weather's gong to be like tomorrow, you can.

Source same as above.

'She's already done it with mice'. I dare say remote admin of an Apple Watch via a Mac was a feature that was bound to happen sometime.

I'm probably wrong in that it's not an Apple PR stunt but I believe that more than I believe that this woman is to travel in time.
edit on 25/6/15 by vonspurter because: Add

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonspurter
I'm probably wrong in that it's not an Apple PR stunt but I believe that more than I believe that this woman is to travel in time.

Well, I can believe that this woman believes she can time travel.

The Apple PR stunt theory is interesting, but what about the mice she mentioned? How does that fit the theory?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Just edited my original post to reflect the 'mice' part. But again, probably completely wrong!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Ha ha, I predict after Friday we'll never see her again..

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

If this were true, we would already have known about it.

originally posted by: saadad
When we invent time travel, the world will probably end, because of the paradox.

Wrong. The paradox in past history has a finite speed - it can only progress futureward at the speed of +1 second per second. And since the present is, too, travelling futureward at the speed of +1 second each seconds, then the paradox in the past never catches up with our present. Thus, our current state is preserved even in the event of a History-scale change in our past. As far as we know, the world might have ended a split second in our past, but we will never see the effect because our world (and its historical records) are effectively staying a split-second ahead of the paradox boundary.

edit on 25-6-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

I can't imagine the machine being as sophisticated as that website of hers...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join