It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
That site has all the credibility of being another hoax.

...Or, you know, a marketing stunt.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I found a picture of her time machine, apparently when it reaches 88 mph...were going to see some serious sh*t.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirChill
I found a picture of her time machine, apparently when it reaches 88 mph...were going to see some serious sh*t.

1.21 gigawatts, Marty! 1.21 gigawatts! Great Scott!

By the way, I'm not sure WHAT that is in your picture, but it certainly isn't a Delorean time machine.

Seriously though (well, maybe not too seriously), I hope she has a spatial displacement factor figured into her time travel calculations, or else when she travels back or forward in time, she is likely to end up in someplace in space that the Earth isn't, considering Earth is always moving.

edit on 6/24/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

That reminds me of a Red Dwarf episode where they find and install a time machine. Thinking they will just be zipped back to earth they use it to go back in time 3 million years and find...empty space, earth was still 3 billion years away.

Time Travel on tv or movies always seem to forget the whole space part concerning space/time.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Following this

Hope show is Real

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Text

...and months later, you may even find out that you have kids. I think it has something to do with the ripple in time effect, but many children are produced through this form of time travel each and every year, and to some it still seems to be a mystery.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

The movie Terminator Genisys comes out July 1st. Might be this is a viral marketing stunt for that since the movie involves time travel. The woman at this site just might turn out to be Sarah Connor.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
Pssh. They sell time machines at the local liquor store. Comes in a glass bottle. After drinking about half of one, everything goes dark, and next thing you know, you wake up in the future! The near-future, but the future nonetheless. One of the effects of time travel seems to be a nasty headache, though.

You can do it headache free. Your car has a time machine built into it that lets you travel to the future. If you're driving on a freeway you'll go about 1.000001 hours into the future for every 1 hour you drive, airplanes also have this feature.

I also have a very advanced canoe, everyone who has ever taken a trip in it has gone forward through time while doing so.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

A time-travelling canoe...Amazing. Betcha it'd work even better than a hot tub.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I also have a time machine. I'm going to set it about a minute or two in the past.

If it works, I'll post something on this thread!

Sorry it didn't work perfectly I found your "Something" on another site, but cool none the less.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Be careful what you say...I'd hate to wake up tomorrow and hear that you were viciously attacked by rabid bunnies while you slept. I hear it's been known to happen, especially when said bunnies have time-travel lag, and have had one too many glasses of scotch.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

Be careful what you say...I'd hate to wake up tomorrow and hear that you were viciously attacked by rabid bunnies while you slept. I hear it's been known to happen, especially when said bunnies have time-travel lag, and have had one too many glasses of scotch.

Let the games begin.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ummm....Touché. Well played, sir. Well played.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: catjuggler
Well, we are on a time machine actually, it's called earth LOL! But seriously chew on this: If time travel backwards were possible (remember only forwards dilation is allowable via relativity period) then any time machine that existed would have always existed and we would have known about it long ago, it can never be invented "now" or in the future as it would have already been used. Ergo, no she's a nut....

Not to mention, if you were to travel in time a few days, the Earth would have moved in it's rotation around the Sun, meaning that unless your vehicle could not only travel through time, but also had the ability to travel very precisely though space, then It's likely you'd end up stranded, floating away in space!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm kinda hoping it all ends, this place (reality) is a cesspool of filth.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bhornbuckle75

originally posted by: catjuggler
Well, we are on a time machine actually, it's called earth LOL! But seriously chew on this: If time travel backwards were possible (remember only forwards dilation is allowable via relativity period) then any time machine that existed would have always existed and we would have known about it long ago, it can never be invented "now" or in the future as it would have already been used. Ergo, no she's a nut....

Not to mention, if you were to travel in time a few days, the Earth would have moved in it's rotation around the Sun, meaning that unless your vehicle could not only travel through time, but also had the ability to travel very precisely though space, then It's likely you'd end up stranded, floating away in space!

Which is why space is full of corpses of time travellers.....NASA has been covering this up for years.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeeeahhh,

On that Twitter account, she seems to have a rather strong preoccupation with bread for someone who's getting ready to play with a time machine.

I mean, I think if I were getting ready to blink to a different time, my thoughts would be considerably more focused on that. Sure, maybe I'd have one post about some meal that rocked my socks off or something, but she has more than a few that center around bread.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well I really belive that travelling in time IS possible.

However NOBODY will ever be able to prove it for us

The problem is similar to dying and proving that there will be another life afterwards. You just can't prove that because you go somewhere else.

I believe that a real time travel will create a reality split with a different timeline. You could go back and then move forward again. But you would be no longer in the same version of the universe where you have left. So the people around you are not the ones to whom you wanted to prove that time travel is possible.

So - one day if someone DOES time travel - he / she will never come back from the other's point of view

edit on 25-6-2015 by mrMasterJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok, this.......kinda creeps me out.LoL...just say,'n......like...WT* !??!!

All i can think of is ....if they both pull a sanfu and actually DO vanish.....ALL hell will break loose !!...

I had a dream awhile ago and got a small hand device from someone and used it, thevdream was detailed and somewhat sad but with a hsppy ending.

Long story short, no matter what i did affected others around me dramatically....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's so well controlled that she didn't even know if they travelled forward or backward in time?

Likely she put them in a box, they ran off, and she assumed they time travelled.

Doc Martin had the time machine in his garage too.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join