It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take Down the Fascist, Anti-Christian Gay-Pride Flag from Government Building!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What's this? Breitbart News Source wants the Gay Pride Parade removed from the government buildings! And I agree that should be done. How many of you would fight for it (as you do for the Confederate flag) to stay?

Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives. Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

The list of misdeeds and victims resulting from an increasingly emboldened Big Gay Hate Machine continues to grow.

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will, terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

How many of you think that people calling for the removal of this flag are a bunch of liberal whiners?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I love how they claim that the LGBT community is actively giving them problems.

When it's their own behavior that causes the backlash. Hilarious.

The Rainbow flag never should have graced any government buildings. That's just appeasing to your base, and that's sad.

Baha..The Big Gay Hate Machine.

Sounds like a good bar.

~Tenth

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What a bunch of flaggots...

That's flag bigots to you intolerant bunch who thought otherwise.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All Flags Matter !!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Yet you backup LGBT in every thread and argue with me hand over fist about this kind of stuff...

Where did this response come from?

I agree it should be removed from government buildings....We just caught a glimpse of the 21st century swastika in the form of the confederate flag and now we get to talk about the gay pride flag....Yay! A lot of flag talk....

Why do we have the confederate flag or the gay pride flag flying at government buildings in the first place? They should all be removed...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
My disgust with anyone on this ridiculous subject of freaking flags goes beyond ridicule and disdain: First they'll burn flags, then next books, and later.....people.

Everybody needs to STFU and remember what this entire country stands for... TOLERANCE! Tolerance of ole Dixie, gay rights, yata yata yata, there is no in-between or special exemptions regardless of what anybody might "think" something stands for, it's America, fly a damned Nazi flag for all I care, you have every right, just be prepared for the consequences if you do..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a couple years ago at Pride in New Orleans a veteran that was offended by rainbow flags being flown in Girard Park during Pride complained about Rainbow Flags in the Park..

www.dailykos.com...#

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

Where did this response come from?

Well because I'm sensible. The LGBT plight isn't one of national, or historical significance to the point where we have to fly rainbow flags in Congress or anywhere else for that matter.

I back up LGBT against attacks that don't hold any water.

This one does. Other than Breibart and his hyperbole, but that's expected.

Why do we have the confederate flag or the gay pride flag flying at government buildings in the first place? They should all be removed...

Exactly. Doesn't have anything to do with if you agree with it or not, be it LGBT or Confederacy, it just doesn't belong, period.

~Tenth
edit on 6/24/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

What's this? Breitbart News Source wants the Gay Pride Parade removed from the government buildings! And I agree that should be done. How many of you would fight for it (as you do for the Confederate flag) to stay?

Under the banner of what is dishonestly called a gay pride or gay “rights” flag, hate, fascism, and intolerance has festered for years, specifically against Christians and conservatives. Under the auspices of a “rights and equality” symbol, Leftists have been on a rampage to take way the rights of others through bullying, lies, and online terrorism.

The list of misdeeds and victims resulting from an increasingly emboldened Big Gay Hate Machine continues to grow.

Under this banner of hate, people are outed against their will, terrorized out of business merely for being Christian, bullied and harassed for thoughtcrimes; moreover, “hate crimes” are being manufactured to keep us divided, Christians are refused service, death threats are hurled, and Christianity is regularly smeared as hate speech.

How many of you think that people calling for the removal of this flag are a bunch of liberal whiners?

With all due respect, it's conservatives that want it removed.

And, this is another example of the right and Christians trying to play the victim, and blaming the victim. It's conservative minded people and Christians (in this country) who have persecuted the LGBT community for centuries. This is factually true, not an opinion.

Finally, I've already seen someone yesterday online trying to draw a false equivalency between Confederate Flag rights and Rainbow Flag rights. The two couldn't be more opposite.

The first has a demonstrable history of a powerful group enslaving and oppressing a minority (Blacks).

The second is a flag born by an OPPRESSED minority, who at no time has had the power to oppress straights nor Christians. It's the opposite.

I might agree with you that neither need to be flown on the property of public political forums, however.

edit on 24-6-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

But But it's a symbol and doesn't represent Anti-Christian hate to the LGBT's! /sarc

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I back up LGBT against attacks that don't hold any water.

As in anything having to do with LGBT other than flags?

I can't tell you how many times I said something subtle and was attacked by you and Krazyshot over it....

Oh well, everyone is entitled their opinion...Glad you are being reasonable...

It's nice agreeing with you and Krazy, today has been a revelation with you 2! I love it....See we all do love each other and agree, no matter how many times we fight....Love you too buddy!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Divide and Conquer.

It's a well orchestrated symphony brought to you by the MSM and government.

It hits us little people and it becomes "Tit for Tat".

One side pushes, then gets offended when the other side pushes back and the nonsense continues.

Who will lose? The government? LOL They'll win no matter the outcome.

Like children. "He hit me first!" Get the drift?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Aren't government buildings themselves a symbol of corruption?

They should all be removed. Then there would be no place to hang any flag.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I hold no bad feelings for anybody who stands for their principles, even if we disagree.

As in anything having to do with LGBT other than flags?

Well, my problem is that 99.9% of all arguments are moral in nature. They just appeal to authority:

And that's not the right way to properly debate any issue, let along sexual orientation. But I'll be honest, I'm not a very good ' gay ' man.

I don't condone pride parades or LGBT 'pride' in general, I think it's stupid. Your sexual identity does not define you and the less you talk about it, the less people are likely to hate you for it. That's not to say hide who you are, but don't go screaming at the top of your lungs what goes on in your private life, that's not anybody's business.

And a few other things, but yeah, mostly I just want people to leave other people alone, since it doesn't really effect them.

And all the people against marriage equality should be mad at the government anyway, had they not made marriage an a legal institution in the first place, they would not be forced to provide the same benefits to same sex couples.

At the end of the day, I'd be a giant hypocrite if I supported having LGBT flags out in public and not the Confederacy flag.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You know, believe it or not, I try to be as unhypocritical as possible with my political rhetoric. If I call out a Republican for doing something, I try to also call out any Democrats who do the same thing. I, personally, don't agree with any Christian thinking the LGBT flag is anti-Christian, but I can certainly see how some Christians would think that. Therefore, remove it. Also, besides the Anti-Christian thing, a state capitol shouldn't be favoring a certain group of people over another, and that is what honoring the LGBT flag is doing. Where are the flags for heterosexuals on the capitol building? What about asexuals?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
With all due respect, it's conservatives that want it removed.

I understand that. Read the threads about the confederate flag. "Liberal whiners" is the phrase of the day.

The title is Breitbart's, not mine. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of those who are crying because the confederate flag is probably going to come down in SC.

Finally, I've already seen someone yesterday online trying to draw a false equivalency between Confederate Flag rights and Rainbow Flag rights. The two couldn't be more opposite.

I happen to agree, but that's our OPINION. NEITHER should be on a government building, because they don't represent the entirety of a state or nation and SOME PEOPLE find the flags extremely offensive.

I might agree with you that neither need to be flown on the property of public political forums, however.

Government buildings. That's my position.
edit on 6/24/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
the gaystapo

if you're not with 'em you're against 'em

they're worse than the borg

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You bet the LGBTWTFBBQ flag should be removed.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And I vehemently support gay rights.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Completely agree! If it isn't a state flag, I don't see the reason it should be flying really....Taking any of the argument out of who, what, where, why....It shouldn't matter really...If it doesn't have to do with the state flag in some way it shouldn't be there...IMO of course! But I agree with your post!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join