It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: Is Obama the Most Transparent President in History?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In this all-new Off the Grid, I set out to see whether President Barack Obama’s claim is true or not—about having the most transparent administration in history. More documents have been leaked by NSA whistleblower, Edward Snowden, showing that the Obama administration has secretly expanded the agency’s authority to spy on American citizens’ international Internet traffic. Once again, this was all done without warrant or public debate.

Vigilant viewers, what do you think? Is Obama the most transparent president ever?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'd say he is...

Only in as much that he didn't give a s# to keep his destruction of American values clandestine like those before him...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Yes, I saw through him right away.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The only thing transparent about this administration is the goal of FUNdamentally transforming America.

Sure has been fun, huh?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
He is transparent like a Carnival Mirror

You can "see" something, but can't quite figure it out !!

Most Administration policies are like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
As a Brit he seems to come across as a president trying to do the right thing. You could see it in his address to the American public following the terrible recent mass shootings. So yes he & his administration seem transparent. Although im probably comparing him to Bush.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Change "transparent" to "brazen" and the answer is a definite yes.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Obama is as transparent as tarmac. The bloke lies almost constantly and is nothing more than a celebrity President. He would rather spend his days on the golf course than in the white house. He uses the pen to sign anything into law as long as it looks like he is helping out.

Off Topic: I wrote to you a while back asking if you would try to figure out what the hell is going on with the huge pedophile ring that seems to be running through the UK government and elite (I'm English) it hasn't been reported on for months and we've heard very little movement on what is actually happening. I'm asking because like most people I actually trust a lot of what you're saying and you seem like an honest man.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah he’s a transparent hypocrite, liar, deceiver, and fraud.

I don’t know if he’s the worst but he is everything above and more.

Why?

Because he pretended to be a progressive for the people and ended up just another puppet of the elite who lives breathes and rules ONLY for their benefit.

He deliberately defrauded the American people

Put not one banker in jail!

Didn’t even indict one.

His promise to be the most transparent president is amongst his most transparent deceptions.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

join