It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromus = Jesus + Lucifer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I'll tell you, I like you a lot, so far. You seem considerably older than your age. Personally, you can have science, as I don't believe science has proven anything, completely that is, because they haven't the ability. You're quick to point out that other peoples ideas are wrong but they aren't, it's their perspective and yours doesn't apply to them. You're half my age and I've seen thing you probably couldn't comprehend - I can't either. Consider this if you haven't already, you are the only one in the cosmos, never mind this forum. I look forward to (in my reality) hearing more of your insights, which are really mine after all. That's how we're all ONE.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromus

Fair enough!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

The feeling is mutual my friend
I have to say, the things I have experienced in reality, would break your heart, even knowing such a life belonged to your worst enemy. I assure you, my comprehension is on the same level as yours when it comes to witnessing the unfathomable, but know that I have witnessed it, many, many times. I may appear to sound older than I am, but it is merely the stress I feel when trying to communicate my point correctly, sometimes using words that contradict my very meaning, the language barrier is powerful when it comes to conveying a widely mysterious part of all our lives, while trying to keep it as scientifically sane as possible in format.

I love you as well brother, but I believe you should embrace science as well. I agree there are no absolutes in science, nothing is 100% accurate with our current units of measurement and spectrum of analysis. But take into account the most common of universal languages like mathematics, and redefine your own terminology of science when simply looking at the stars, wondering how many of them there are. Science is just a word, but the approach of understanding the mechanics of how these stars just so happen to be glistening in your eyes, can be taken with tools of the lowest degree, to simply embark on a process that will evolve this tool itself, until the degree of accuracy is satisfactory with the beholder. Unfortunately, humans have become obsessed with evolving these tools, and slowly, but surely, our spirituality will be stripped of us by way of dependence in the physical reality. I don't want to post a mile long story of the singularity event here, I should start posting in the proper threads, but I feel a great deal of importance to specifically respond to you, who has taken the time to come this far in my introduction already, and share our valuable time on Earth with much respect.

Like you said, I am quick to tell you, you are wrong, but know that I do not intend for this effect to occur. I will never tell you, you are wrong, when it comes to issues that can potentially create negativity, or cause counter productivity to the pursuit of the answer were both trying to explain. If you said 2+2 = 5, I might tell you, you are wrong, but only because I have given mathematics a trump card in debate, where I still have the open mind to acknowledge that 2+2 could = 5 indeed, in some form of analysis I haven't been made aware of. Without the initial intention to flat out tell you, you are wrong, I still want to acknowledge the evidence given with an open mind. We really are all one, and if we acted as such, we'd know that segregating our thoughts and feelings, just isn't beneficial for growth. I just want us all to grow, in every which way.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Warm welcome to You Andromus!

Are you RH negative blood type? I have just concluded that Cro Magnon man is where rh negative originated. Larger cranial capacities than Homo sapiens and likely the folks who are behind the UFO phenonema and secret civilization,who's descendents control the world,they branched off From 'normal caucasians' many many moons ago.The RH negs among the common man are being tracked as they are not part of humanity technically and pose some sort of threat.

Your view on humanity is rose tinted. We are all living out karma but humanity is also paying for its willful ignorance and debauchery the system has noted all our contributions and when Planet X the purifier comes,it will enact that judgement.

My iq is off the scale btw and I'm awesome! Your in good company

edit on 27-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Interesting...Over the last year I have had the urge to donate blood, a friend of mine who donated regularly said I should go sometime, and I agreed. I realized only recently, I never knew what my blood type was. And unfortunately as of May 27th, we can no longer donate blood from my home town. I was too late to donate
I will have to travel roughly 8 hours to and from the nearest town to donate now. It still is biting at the back of my neck, I've been curious as to my blood type off and on. I was only aware of the ABO blood type group. I have now fully researched the RH group on wiki. I see how you can speculate the cranial capacities to be larger in a RH negative blood type, but upon research of the D antigen, it seems that the protein structure can indeed be altered giving light to your theory. I have a larger than normal forehead. If you want to know what I look like, I look like a saiyan from DBZ. I have the same V hairline, dominant angled thick eyebrows, larger than normal forehead, piercing gaze, blue/green/hazel eyes, a ski-jump nose, protruding ears, light and dark brown hair, and the back of my head is engulfed in red.

I'm comfortable enough to show you my face.

imgur.com...

edit on 27-6-2015 by Andromus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes you should look into that my friend! I was quite suprised when I did and now a lot of pieces of this puzzle make sense! Plus I have come by corroborating info sychronistically and to Me when this occurs I take note.

Cool photo props for putting it up! Yes you may well be one of the gang lol? You know since looking into the hominids and early human anatomy and skull structure? you look at yourself and others in a different light. There are clear differences in the many races of 'human' you can tell when you meet someone of RH stock,Neanderthal,Cro Magnon,Original Caucasian,etc..I also have an elongated head (that I now love lol) and I hear this is also a sign of a developed pineal gland..but this may go hand in hand with RH neg,red or red tinted hair and Cro Magnons..I think this elongation has diluted in these 'common' individuals who are RH and royalty/elites over the generations and that either the original 'full on cone head' skulls' were either the undiluted Cro Magnon line or the ET creators of Cro Magnon who share the same lineage.

a reply to: Andromus

edit on 30-6-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I still prefer to look at everything in life in its essential form. There are trillions upon trillions of different species out there, and of course there are plenty of different species of humanoids here on Earth. But in the end, our lineage from the stars ties us all together, were all part of the same species in its purest form. We are the species of Energy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join