It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromus = Jesus + Lucifer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

I'm sorry friend, you seem to be misunderstanding me...I do know how to shelter, hunt, and skin most animals properly ever since I became enthralled with what a lymph node was. Struggle is the very essence of nature itself, the universe was not designed for us to live in. The atoms in our body have struggled for millions of years to be able to grow within it. I am not a messiah, not an angel, not a god of any kind. I'm a living, breathing human being, trying to redefine your english language, where certain words seem to be needing more attention. Using terms like "ideals" as an absolute is your choice, holding one belief over another. I hold no belief over another as true or false or irrefutable in nature. Everything in life, and language, should always remain open, like the mind of a true scientist.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: Andromus

Il break it down to you: Jesus does not exist, he is the embodiment of a philosophy. The equinox is the time of his rebirth, all the names you say are star constellations of when times change. The pyramids are grand monuments of the equinoxes, the Stonehenge even the inca. You want biology You ever heard of the pineal gland alpha waves, electromagnetism? You wanna have a discussion about Richard Dawkins? When you can see the matrix come back.

That was awfully forthcoming of you! You just saved him years and countless frustrating arguments. I guess the OP doesn't need to join after all.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The game is over, three months left of technocratic govern. Then it's Jesus mode. But this guy thinks it's transdimensional entity.. Society doesn't need religion or gods to function anymore. We need to understand what divinity is not trying to become God. The tribes will gather and destroy the old.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Temudjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You are only reading what you want to read from my posts. I already explained in my introduction that I base the strength of my existence on coincidences. I didn't say it was the only way to gain strength. You are currently talking to one of the people who has a hand in the research of pineal gland alpha waves. I joined in on the research for it when i was 14, nearly 14 years ago. With hand written submissions, which have been documented and trialed. I am the first person on Earth to propose SCVR (short circuit virtual reality) after studying brainwaves in such depth, also 14 years ago. I live and breathe science. Don't let that bother you, take a breath here, acknowledge my mutual respect for the same science you love as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Humans does not exist you are practicing ideals, you are in a fantasy, ideals is humanity. You are an animal, a primate. Nothing more. What you achieve is within the ideals thinking you are more than a monkey.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The game is over, three months left of technocratic govern. Then it's Jesus mode. But this guy thinks it's transdimensional entity.. Society doesn't need religion or gods to function anymore. We need to understand what divinity is not trying to become God. The tribes will gather and destroy the old.

You don't know how to just say "welcome".

I do appreciate the insight though, I've been uberly tired of this cyclic nature, it's really quite dizzing. Good to know old Jesus will be back to set things straight though.
Besides, we are all God anyway. We can all fly, we just choose not to, mainly out of ignorance. I however embrace ignorance, not deny it. Deny the inevitable just seems so counter intuitive, don't ya think?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

No I practice it. Huge difference. So if it's documented please show it

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The fact that you don't believe you are the same type of entity that I am, is why 90% of the world could care less about religion or the pursuit of science, and rather stay neutral to it all. If you read half of what I said, you'd see that you are only repeating the information I've already given. I have already stated we don't need religion or gods, and the fact were not trying to become god. The definition of the word god does not fit anywhere, in any of what I have said. In my opinion the word god should not be allowed in this thread, as it only causes confusion when trying to talk science.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Baseball bat coming in September to a area near you! Unplugging the dome, all the f*cking Hokus pokus is destroying the planet. We are not humans it's time to f*cking realize that.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Baseball bat coming in September to a area near you!

Cool, I shall count the moments. One one thousand, two one thousand....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Albert Einstein, "the more I study science, the more I believe in God"

Yeah and u were a lot smarter than him.

Where did I repeat you in this post?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I can't provide hand written submissions mailed away 14 years ago, now can I? You find it hard to believe that teamwork was involved? Collaboration is our greatest tool, whether you know a little, or a lot.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I can't move the earth, but there are a few who can.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well then let me hear them in here

Since its equations there should be a formula.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I feel like I'm talking to Wendy Wright right now. Einstein never believed in God, that statement does not portray his actual belief correctly.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It's like talking to a parrot, you wanna get down to business. Go out tomorrow a mile between you and civilization no human nearby, sit do nothing but listen for an hour. You want a meaning and a purpose cause you are lost, the ideals doesn't fit you so you create your own world and ideals which fits your world. They don't exist outside your imagination. You don't understand the symbols or why my ancestors did them, the simple answer is usually the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I am not a mathematician, I proposed the idea of the vibration of sound to be responsible for the limitless formations of physical matter. Maybe you've heard of the Grand Orchestra. Now realize that all matter in existence has been formed by sound istelf, of course, after the energy was exerted. I correlated this data with brainwaves. And proposed multiple theories in doing so.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Now you say I don't understand the symbols, when yet again, I have walked this earth trying to explain to people the power of symbology, accessing a million thoughts instantaneously, via symbolism, the true vision of our brain.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Ernst Chladni German physicist in the 17th century, you proposed an idea that's almost 300 years older than you?
Or the same pattern thru times and culture millenias back?
Or a experimental experiment of ghost DNA?

Do you call yourself the inventor ?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

People have to look in many directions to find all the answers...I've dedicated my life to finding these answers, so that I can spread as much happiness, strength, knowledge, wisdom and belief. Without the use of any god or religion, using only the power of belief in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, then I am truly sorry, that is your problem. I'm here to help anyway I can, through my own life experiences.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join