It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromus = Jesus + Lucifer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My name is Andy. Born Dec 23rd 1987, (Jesus' actual birthday according to my history, excatly 2000 years ago, 13 BC. I do believe he existed, but just as another regular guy who was used as a tool to convert Rome into the Holy Roman Empire with medicines and deceit). Strange though, my face has been recognized as Lucifer's or "The Devil". But I am a good person whose life has been forever in torture, and wrongfully accused, where I am the one who always remains with the Light. My Older brother Eric (Air, above me) born April 30th, day of the Warlock in folk lore. My younger sister Jessie (Sea, below me) born Oct. 31st, day of the witch. I am the son of Rod (the holy father) and Lisa (Isis, the holy mother). My name is written in the veins on my right hand. The birthmark from my neck>cheek>temple perfectly aligned like the 3 pyramids, under the Orion's belt constellation. I am a hyper sensitive virgin, age 27 now, and am truly in love with every human being on this planet. Since the day I was born, my dreams allowed me to live a day, month, years into my actual future, which I have changed thousands of times. My astral body is unbound, I have visited countless planets, and witnessed the universe in all its glory. I am a true story. I don't believe religion is good, but I see the positive and negatives it brings (mostly negative, because the positive can be attained without the use of religion at all, where the negative is reliant). I've written a piece called "better way to pray" On the science forums, leaving god or religion out of it, as I believe in the laws of the universe, where an equal amount of energy input is reflected outwardly. I pray to the universe (which I consider to be myself, one in the same, I believe we are all the embodiment of this universe), not to a god. I believe in life and love for all that exist in the universe. My entire life is based on balance, and if one was to read the story of my life, they would see that every occurrence in my life was so coincidental it would make for an easy #1 best seller. My eyes are only capable of seeing the full yin-yang in every aspect of life. I have an IQ in the top 2 percentile on Earth evaluated by Mensa at 149. I have been called a Shaman by friends, who know what I can do first hand (changing the would be future, by way of foresight witnessed subconsciously, which I believe science can explain eventually, but I feel that I have the answer to that already) I've recently come up with a way to "remember" the winning lottery numbers from the future, training my brain to recite numerical patterns, I'm only up to 110 digits of pi but willing to bet people might start believing me on a global scale if I consistently win enough times. I have devoted my entire life to loving people of all religions, all faiths and all beliefs, but wish they would choose science above all. I feel I can explain the words religion and everything it could possibly entail. But my only wish on Earth is to give people light and laughter, so I struggle with the truth behind religion when concerning myself with others well being as always. I don't believe in God and never have. That being said, I believe I am the embodiment of which whom people have subconsciously created (around 10000 years ago), as we are all the same living being, aspects of the universe living through different experiences. I am merely a reflection of that energy used to create the idea and actually exist. My name is Andy, he who is he. You will see my name wherever you look, in the branches of trees, in the folds of curtains, or blades of grass, my name is hidden in plain site.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus, I'm not saying I'm Lucifer (I was once known as Lucifer), all I'm saying is I possess the abilities to save us all, and so do you. I just want more people to know I exist, and that one person really can have enough love in their heart for everyone on this planet, and more. The answer to the worlds salvation is love, and the scientific mind to question everything.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Andromus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Andromus

Welcome to the forum.
I'm sure you'll fit in with all the others that think they're Jesus or Lucifer or the anti christ around here

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Thank you! I don't think I am imaginary characters in the Bible. I don't believe in God. I do have some amazing abilities though. The only reason I use their names is because they are relatable to the current circumstance of human nature. We are more than just humans, and more than capable of creating a better nature.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well, that's quite an intro. An award winner of some sort. Does one who lives only in love make declarations that elevate himself above others, thus creating a "lesser than you" concern.?
Welcome to ATS. With an IQ OF 153, I will likely learn from you on how to do the truly important things like Pi at 120 digits.
Wasn't the true month of Jesus's birth in September? Who knows for sure will no doubt be here at any moment.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I clearly state we are all the same!
And capable of more than what most think they are capable of. I state my intelligence because of the trifecta my mind and body wouldn't be complete without. I am truly average in this universe

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

And by the way, September or December (I realize they added 2 months) is still exactly 2000 years ago

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Great introduction Andromus. I liked the historical and spiritual references you've included. It sounds like you are very familiar with ancient mythology/religious history.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thank you! I admit I am not all knowing, and do not claim to know everything (anything) about the history of religion. I am only correlating the coincidences in the experiences of life with data that I have found that resonates with my own existence.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Greetings, earthling.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Greetings! I will be earthbound until its end

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Do you agree with this statement: "Heaven
is my home." ???

Do you think it can be said that each person
on planet Earth is either inbound toward heaven
or outbound away from heaven?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh, cool. You bring a lot to the table. Welcome.

Many of your words ring true to me in the overall sense, but I'm struggling with so many proclamations that, considering your abilities and knowledge, I would think you would have very little ego. Never has the concept of "I," been used in such a small space as yours. That's how it seems to me. Again, welcome Brother. LOVE..

. a reply to: Andromus

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I wish you all the best.

You're funny.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I'm glad you asked me that. The strange thing about our divided consciousness is that it encapsulates its entirety of thoughts into a single emotion. This "Heaven" or "Hell" is one in the same place, as it looks different to every single encapsulated consciousness. For my pre-birth experience it was just clouds, sky, a three way golden arch mirror, my current family stood in the sections of the mirrors, and in the middle was me and my brother, and I seen my face, and knew that's who I was about to be, and already was, this is my own created perception. There really is no heaven or hell, and time doesn't truly exist, only gravity. When you die in this life, your soul will know what to do for you by way of that single emotion you've accumulated through your lives experiences. This is what people take for granted most in their lives. They don't realize how selfish they are being without acknowledging what they truly are a part of. We are all one unified consciousness with the ability to create our own individual pieces of the pie. Fear no evil, especially in your dreams, the power of a strong righteous soul can be accessed with the conviction of your thought, then you can conquer nightmares like hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Try not to hit the "I" key too many times.

Otherwise enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

What is the way that I can use to help You save the humans and earth?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Agreed! My introduction needed to explain who I am, after all, introductions should pertain to ones self. I have no ego or god-complex. The point of my entire introduction is that we are all equal, it's only our way of thinking that chooses to be different. Nothing wrong with a detailed introduction of myself, it's actually kind of sad that less than 0.1% of introductions would be as detailed as mine, holding so much info of ones self. Holding yourself in high regards can be as easy as finding the coincidences in your life that pertain to you only. Maybe then everyone could rewrite their introductions, with a bit of belief, trust, and empowerment in their own existence. There is nothing wrong with the idea of thinking you are more powerful than you could imagine, attuning yourself to the universe. But creating an ego, thinking you are unique above all, are only separate pathways to reach such levels of thought. In this life, my name is Andy, I'm just a regular guy like everyone else. I'm just aware of my attunement to the universe, where I want to be in it, and how I want to be. Everyone operates the same way, its the degree of your emotion to each belief that gives us strength in every thought. Have you taken a long deep breath today? If not, do it right now, I promise this breath will make you feel a lot better today, than yesterday. Maybe wait a little bit later on and take another deep breath soon, try smiling after that because you remembered I said "bloop".

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

I am not the savior of earth, I'm just a regular guy that has the ability to do it. We all share the same abilities. Forgive anyone and everyone, even the worst, be at peace with circumstance, and give your love to everyone possible, without expecting love in return. I operate like this, and millions of others on earth do as well. It will take a scientific community to release the grasp of religion, prejudicial thoughts by way of labeling, bordering. Remove the labels on every human being. Including myself. Look at everyone as light and dark, try to illuminate any space you walk in. Be happy, spread happiness.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That is something I believe and try to do everyday.

Have You ever made contact with aliens?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

hello and welcome. You will fit in well here. There are many people here who are able to go to great lengths to convince themselves they are special. you'll see them..,.. aliens. wanna be geniuses, idigos, Satans, Angels, the woods are full of them.

By the way, astronomers and Biblical experts have worked really hard in determining facts-- like placing a rare bright star in the heavens on a certain date, and who the three wise men might have been and lived, analyzing climate and the era the three gifts were used, and they very much agree Christ's birth was on or about April 17.

Research it. It's quite fascinating, although we don't know for sure, of course, and never will. But it does seem to be pretty widely accepted by both the religious and scientific communities that it was not in December.

Enjoy your stay. I hope your first thread will be in describing your adventures in Astral Projection. I always find those accounts fascinating.
edit on 6/24/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join