It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royalty free music similar to Duck Sauce?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I'm working on a project and need royalty free music like Duck Sauce's (It's You) but cannot for the life of me find a suitable piece. It needs the same tone, beat, electronic instruments and vibe as this. If anyone knows where I can find quality royalty free music (that is good and not terrible) would you be able to give me a few links? I'd really appreciate it!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-6-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jonwhite866

I love this site. incompetech.com...
Choose a genre and then the "feel".

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I've been on that site before. I've found a lot of the music on there to feel quite amateur and not suitable for professional use. I'm looking for a more professional, uplifting vibe just like the song I provided as the project's for someone quite big with a lower budget than originally planned. Thanks for the link though, but not what I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I've found a lot of the music on there to feel quite amateur and not suitable for professional use.

Agreed. I didn't know it was for professional use. Good luck!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Are you allowed to download off youtube or does it need to be strictly something you can sample or something? Try to find the song "funky vodka" by TJR.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Or look up music by A-Trak, as he is the biggest producer in the group duck sauce.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well its electro swing music so type that into you tube and go from there.

Or try get in touch with Armand somehow, he's a nice enough guy who would help out a budding producer

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

It preferably needs to be usable in terms of licensing so anything with an expensive license will be out of the question. I'll look them up though thanks for the tip.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Youtube.. Fake blood - I think I like it.. Herve........ Cassius-1999... Mr oizo....... Jfk.......aeroplane.....to name a few of the top of my head..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

All the electro swing I'm finding has no comparison to this. It lacks the same vibe. It's killing me, have spent all day researching and have found nothing comparable haha.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well then email Duck Sauce's record label, explain to them why you want to use that tune and go from there.
How else you gonna do it?

You've nothing to lose by trying...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I'm looking for music like it but this track doesn't cut what's needed. It would be perfect without the high pitched part and the vocals but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a version with just the background melody. To make things easier we're producing a video that features the same pace and energy as this one.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-6-2015 by jonwhite866 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
hate to say it, but it simply sounds like a remix of LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It...

Can you find some local DJ and get him to remix you something?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

There is something very wrong with your ears...

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There is a site called Audio Network that has a database of music of ALL genres. that's constantly being updated by musicians and artists. While the music *is* essentially royalty free, there is a one time licensing fee (only like $1-$2 per song) for you to use it in your video project. The project has to be non-commercial though, I think.

That's where I found stuff when I was looking for royalty free music for my short film a few years ago but haven't used it since.

Go check it out.

top topics

join