It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Grandpups: 1 month old yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Our precious little 4 Patterdale Terrier pups turned 1 month old yesterday. We celebrated by taking them out into the world that is our back yard. They were a bit hesitant at first, but once they saw Mom and Dad play, they jumped right in.

Including our new Patterdales, we have Moxie and Max (Mom and Dad) and an Aussie named Roxy (no, we didn't choose that, she was rehomed to us). Roxy, being the biggest dog in the pack, is not quite sure where she fits in....and neither does our precious little Bailey, our only brown pup.

Here they are checking each other out:

They played and ran and barked and growled and did their bathroom duties on the grass for the first time. I was SO proud!

After about an hour of fun time, it became nap time for all of us.

And even for Mom and Dad!

So we have a full caninery in our home. Always taking the time to peek in and make sure all is well, or just going in for a bit to uplight my spirits. Hard to feel the weight of the world when you watch these little angels. * sigh *

Until next time...

~beannacht

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Beautiful dogs.
Great pics.
Have fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What's not to love about puppies ! ! !
Lucky you.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Thank you..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
I am blessed with 4 beautiful grandpupdaughters, who each have their own temperaments and attitudes.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

The little one on its back is one after my own heart.

That is the way to sleep!

Close yo momma for food it looks like as well

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

They are precious! I love little Bailey! So nice to have a bunch of puppies running around!
I actually love Roxy, too. Herders are my first love and I would love to have an Aussie...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They are precious! Wonderful pictures!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

We have a flock of Barbados sheep and it is Max who herds them, Roxy is afraid, poor thang.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Thank you. I do so enjoy them.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Moments I wish I had my camera at the ready: yesterday, Bailey and Dad tugged an old sock. She went after it with all she had; spitting, growling, shaking her head....and Max put just enough pull on the sock to make it a a challenge for her. Finally, he let her win, and she was so, so proud. She didn't let go of her trophy for several minutes.

new topics

top topics

join