It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?US East Coasst June 23 sunset -- any UFO reports in northern sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
A new model European small satellite launcher Vega blasted off yesterday and its upper stage rocket burn -- backlit by the sun -- was visible from the US mid-Atlantic coast, as seen below. Did it spark any UFO reports as well? Good chance to calibrate witness perception and reporting accuracy.

sattrackcam.blogspot.nl...

www.satobs.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Haven't seen anything on Mufon's tracker that would indicate a spike......

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm in Hampton Virginia, where the original astronauts trained for Gemini missions.
I was outside sitting on my front porch last night until after midnight. Heatwave.
I didn't notice anything and I was looking at the sky . There are three planets lined up in a row right now and I was looking at them and because I'm right near several bases there were jets and helicopters to see but I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Light pollution because I'm in a city probably washed out any reentry light.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
OK, here's one:

www.ufoworldnews.com... d-with-10x50-wide-angle-bushnell-binoculars-and-discovered-star-like-objec/

An excellent report, with important data, apparently accurately collected and documented. Well done!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

There are three planets lined up in a row right now .

Which planets are they? I know i was able to track Venus and i think Jupiter almost side by side, using my star tracker app

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: macenroe82

The other night it was Venus, Jupiter and the moon.

Coming up on the 30th, Venus and Jupiter will be like 1/3 or a degree apart....crazy close.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: macenroe82

I don't know off hand but they've been lined up north to south directly overhead at about 9 PM every night for a while now. I'd say a couple of weeks now at least. I'm usually on my front porch every night about that time or across the street on my neighbors porch because that's when the fireflies come out. It's an old old neighborhood with lots of Victorian houses and lots of people sit out on their porches in the evening .

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's very interesting when we know in advance what something is and where it will be and then find UFO reports. Apparently this observer was enlightened right away as to what it was he saw.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It's very interesting when we know in advance what something is and where it will be and then find UFO reports. Apparently this observer was enlightened right away as to what it was he saw.

At openminds dot tv [having trouble linking directly, sorry!]

just posted "massive-triangle-ufo-reported-low-over-new-jersey-town"

Yes indeed. And here's another UFO report that might be related, what do you guys think?

A New Jersey witness at Manalapan reported watching a “black, massive, triangle-shaped” UFO about 9:50 p.m. on June 22, 2015, according to testimony in Case 66935 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

edit on 26-6-2015 by JimOberg because: url edit

edit on 26-6-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Well the date is correct but what other data matches? Where is the triangle shape falling into the actual event? Or is that a case of filling in the blanks?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Well the date is correct but what other data matches? Where is the triangle shape falling into the actual event? Or is that a case of filling in the blanks?

Beats the heck out of me. I can't even figure where in the sky the guy reported seeing the object, describing which streets it was over is useless.

The color description is a non-fit, the shape less so since rocket plumes are triangular, such as seen and taped for missile launches in Russia.

Tantalizing but inconclusive -- again.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I'm not even sure anymore if I want them to be real but I can say with sureity that I'm very hard to convince. I've never had any experiences in spite of being in the center of the east coast military complex that is Hampton Roads.
Still I check out this forum just in case.
You're up early...or very late I'm not sure which.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Tantalizing but inconclusive -- again.

The time is also off -- so the date/location is just a coincidence.

new topics

top topics

join