It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know this 'alien'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Have you seen it before?

Looks like the pic has been circulating for over a year . Someon posted it as an example of what they claim to have seen in the comments section

Comment by Cheryl Nelson on November 1, 2014 at 10:47am

Update 11/1/14: Added picture of ET that is similar to a recall I had around the time of this blog. At the time, a friend suggested it was a future incarnation, but now that I know more about parallel lives, this particular recall could possibly be a parallel life. Who knows.

earthchanges.ning.com...

The inside of the nostrils appear closed like you would expect a doll to have.
edit on 44630America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jun 2015 12:44:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I still haven't seen anything that looks exactly like the alien that was in my abduction dream.

She had similar features to the classic alien depictions but her coloration and some of the features on her body and head were different. She also didn't come across as menacing.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
[snipped]

Have fun....

Interesting pics but one is from The X Files. I love that episode! Scared me half to death the first time I saw it!

As for the main picture. Who knows. I mean even if it were real people will still deny it. Many will need an alien to show up at their door to believe and even then they won't.

Makes me think of the elongated skulls of South America when I see its head shape.

Imo we are genetically made by aliens. They made us out of them. I guess it can go with the bible and how god made us in his image. What if god is an alien? That makes more sense to me than anything.
edit on 10.4.2015 by Kandinsky because: Removed bad link

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Lets be completely honest for a sec...online, *nobody* can tell a real alien from a well-crafted dummy or cgi alien. Period. Why do we even ask these questions? The best anyone can offer is an opinion. Mine is that this could easily be a real alien. We have no idea whether that "artist" REALLY had anything to do with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I can, Cuz i'v seen a real alien. But it's kinda hard to get evidence of a living Poltergiest. Kinda hard to capture film of a Specter like alien species that, If not wanting to be recorded can and will drain batteries so if you wanted flash on your poloroid camera you are out of luck.

Filming a craft is a little more different than the occupants themselves. So some people do manage to get pictures of craft when they arn't cloaked.

But there will never be a picture of the Shapeshifters simply because of their supernatural nature.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

I can, Cuz i'v seen a real alien. But it's kinda hard to get evidence of a living Poltergiest. Kinda hard to capture film of a Specter like alien species that, If not wanting to be recorded can and will drain batteries so if you wanted flash on your poloroid camera you are out of luck.

Filming a craft is a little more different than the occupants themselves. So some people do manage to get pictures of craft when they arn't cloaked.

But there will never be a picture of the Shapeshifters simply because of their supernatural nature.

Ive seen a real dog. That doesnt mean i could 100% certainly spot a well-done fake on a computer screen. And because you have seen ONE alien you can tell in ALL cases real or fake? No, you cannot. And neither can anyone else.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe this link explains what the pics are about

forgetomori.com...

www.mundogump.com.br...

will check more later on
edit on 24-6-2015 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

forgetomori.com...

www.mundogump.com.br...

will check more later on

It offers one brief explantion, but the links further lead to nothing. Some kind of error message??

ETA the link added in your edit also does not feature these photos.
edit on 24-6-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

This thread has provided the name of the film, the name of the artist, and the exact same screenshot from the film. What more do you need? Does Philipe Kling David need to stop by your place for tea?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

forgetomori.com...

www.mundogump.com.br...

will check more later on

nice catch,its plilip kling david,now it all falls in place

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Interesting pics but one is from The X Files. I love that episode! Scared me half to death the first time I saw it!

As for the main picture. Who knows. I mean even if it were real people will still deny it. Many will need an alien to show up at their door to believe and even then they won't.

Yeah, I recognize some of those pics in that link as known hoaxes, etc... I simply posted it because it the OP's image came up during a reverse image search so I thought he'd want to check out the other source. It looks like the blogger simply dumped a bunch of alien-type pictures dragged from the dark web.

Some of the pictures were rather interesting...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind when I see this picture is....Ayy lmao.

But seriously, to me it looks like an oil painting at first glance, you just can't tell anything by a picture, but it's always interesting to see pictures like these so thank you for posting.

Could very well be real as far as we know, you never can tell.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have to go with it's good CGI. Something about it just seems off though I do 3D work so I'm kind of looking at it from a narrow view though I do believe that something is out there. However this seems to just be either good 3D or sculpture. As for the one from the Youtube vid with blood on it...making something like that in ZBrush, Maya or SubstancePainter would not be hard at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
hi there ATS.

I found these two pictures of this supposed alien.

Doesn't even look like the nose or mouth have holes...hehe

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

What do you mean?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I will say, hoax or not, it's the first ET I've seen with fingernails. Its like the whole breasts on the Patterson Bigfoot concept. Who thinks about putting details like that into hoaxes?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ypperst
a reply to: Timely

You can see the freaking blood vessels.
High end Hollywood doll!

What have you been drinking? The wealthy Hollywood babes look at lot better than this alien. It's probably male anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join