It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know this 'alien'?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Waow, very awesome.
Thats why I post this on ATS.

He is very skilled indeed.

Would be very awesome if he would come in and tell us that it is him who crafted them.

Guess he is not on ATS anymore?
Star

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ypperst

Looks like he only posted to that thread in 2008 and hasn't logged in since 2010. You might be able to contact him via email; the address should be available at his blog, Mundo Gump, as well as his portfolio site.

You'll probably want to check the following posts at forgetomori: here, here and here.

He's also responsible for the tasso frogaso alien photos:

and of course The Captive Gray video:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
there have been 'alien' species and close encounters disclosed for years by whistleblowers online, the infamous 'gray's some are 'living creatures like us and some are dumb robots

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The lighting around the head is wrong. 'Can't really explain except it is not normal lighting at various places around the head.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
looks like a painting - I dunno. Cool art, if that is the case.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If its fake, that's a pretty good fake.

Doesn't look cheesy at all..

The shape and features of the hand and eyes are very realistic.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks very much - I appreciate it!

I knew about the captive gray video, but I have never seen or heard about the Tasso Frogaso alien, which is weird

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It was posted on 4chan... which speaks for itself lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Did a reverse image search...

Every link was to do with the deep/dark web...

I wouldn't click those for a million bucks.

What did you use to look the image up? tineye has 0 hits, and google lists here, and a few archives of 4chan posts... nothing darkweb that i can see..

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
There are pretty good zbrush artists that can easily create an alien like this, rendering it through different programs for realistic lighting and shadows .. its so darn hard to tell these days. I use zbrush on some occasions and know what it can do although I can't really say if this is one of them ..
edit on 0b43America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jun 2015 08:15:43 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 24 Jun 2015 08:15:43 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What do guys think of this one, Real or Fake?
You even can see veins on its head.
On the forehead (in the Background) it has also something not recognisable.
I would like to know what that is.

DL here
Pic Here

edit on 24/6/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/6/15 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

That one looks fake. Looking at the full res, it looks like dinosaurs I see in the museum, especially around the brow and the eyeball/eyelid border. Sculpture, imho.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

its hard to determine for sure because lower half of head is missing, the mouth and nose area, but the eye socket area reminded me of gorilla skull shape, if it is a real creature it was created on this planet, "it" did not come from outer space

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

I don't know what Charlie used but I used Google image search and got a hits from 4chan, Mundo Gump (artist's blog) that were broken links, the one Portuguese blog and forgetomori. With Tinyeye, I only got like 3 hits for the hand picture.
edit on 2015-6-24 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I still believe there is life out there - though I've seen nothing that would I would consider 'undeniable' proof of a physical alien being.

Lights in the sky, crashes in the desert, surely....but these? While well done, I'm not sure either is 'real'.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Unfortunately ATS is a site full of the IGNORANT and their so called motto is a damn JOKE.

There are NO experts on here like members claim and they are so deluded on here its not funny.

I dont know whether these pics you posted of an Alien but NEITHER do any of the nonsense members on here.

It looks fairly good that pic!!

ill star this thread anyway

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry
I agree. I've been looking for alien proof like many for years and I'm realising it's more of a desire to fulfil my own belief, rather than being any proof. Most definitive proof has nearly always been a hoax.

To answer the OP. I believe it's clearly a fake.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It's clearly fake. Nice movie prop tho. I also really doubt alien Greys even exist around Earth. Looks nothing like the Alien i saw, Considering this wax/plaster depiction of an Alien has a face.

Real aliens visiting Earth Do not have a face. Or a corpse really that can be disected because they Exist as an animated mass of matter that is inbetween solid and Etheral.

I reckon if this is real, must suck for the poorly evolved species of human adult Fetuses AKA Alien Greys that always seem to crash their saucers and end up on someone's Autopsy table.

OP. Don't take Alien Greys seriously. Real aliens are much more Terrorfying.

edit on pm60000003015Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:34:38 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join