It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Trump jumps to second among N.H. Republicans:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MrSpad
Trump is just the anti Bush vote. Pretty much it is just people who hate Bush taking a shot at him. In the same poll Trumps ranks 11th on who they would allow in the debates. That is pretty telling. The do not take him seriously so chose him to tick off Bush but, they do not want to hear from him either.

How is it anti-Bush?

I don't understand that at all.

Bush is the mainstream GOP flag boy because he is moderate enough to have chance in the national election. The GOP has a group that wants a far right candidate. Trump is a big name, and so far right Bush can not even see him back there. So if you want to send a message to Bush about being to much of a lefty, you support Trump to scare him right.

Yes, that I understand.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I actually think this is a great thing for the Republican party and I REALLY hope Trump makes it to the debates... here's why:

He'll force the Republican candidates to talk about the issues they'd rather avoid. Trump, for all his faults, has the balls to call people out and won't play the typical game of politics where they all politely disagree with each other and avoid arguments. Trump will come out swinging, with some very valid complaints and criticisms. The GOP candidates will either ignore him and seem weak, or they'll offer a decent rebuttal and show voters what they're really made of.

I'm tired of the typical campaign season where the candidates never give a solid answer about ANYTHING and simply try to convince everyone that their opponent is somehow a worse choice. "Vote for me because I'm better than that guy!"

Trump has no chance of winning the election, but at least he'll force the candidates to stop with their typical namby pamby BS.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

time to give NDP a chance too F^&^$ it up too

It's the NDP that gave Canada its free health care FYI. I don't know why people are so scared of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Trump is a wild card. Is he running as an independent of leader of the Republicans? idk, confusing shiz in the american politics.
If he does win as an independent, he'll get whacked. Just like JFK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join