It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'A Great Day for Corporate America': US Senate Passes Fast Track

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mojom

I agree, completely.

They play us like a game, one against another.

Masters of manipulation, the self-serving 1% are.

They're praying for another American Civil War.

Our only hope is another American Revolution.

edit on 23-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

I suppose it is a positive to have a list that shows which US Senators are prostitutes bought and paid for by the corporations and which ones still haven't sold out on that score.

I am not a supporter of either party but one must say that Jeff Sessions (R) and Elizabeth Warren (D) put it all on the line in trying to stop this unConstitutional treaty masquerading as a trade bill.

I haven't connected all of the dots yet but the bank bailouts and all of the trillions of federal dollars that have gone missing are somehow tied to the new corporate controlled 'Earth region structure' without elected officials that is fundamental to TPP/TPA.

It is obscene that the staff of members of Congress cannot even read the text of the TPP much less ordinary citizens.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

I agree, completely.

They play us, like a game, one against another.

Masters of manipulation, the 1% are.

They're praying for another American Civil War.

Our only hope is another American Revolution.

What do you think a revolution is? It's a civil war. What you just said is "They're praying for another American Civil war. Our only hope is another American Civil War."

So which side are you on?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

" Difference Between Revolution and Civil War "
source: www.differencebetween.com...

Revolution vs Civil War

The word revolution is derived from the Latin ‘revolutio’, meaning ‘a turn around’. Revolution results in a mutational change in organizational structure quite amazingly in a short period of time. Revolution brings about a change in the power too.

Revolutions took place through history. It is interesting to note that apart from the change in power, revolution brings about change in cultural and economical situations as well of a country or a region. Socio-political scenario gets completely changed by a revolution.

Some of the important revolutions that took place around the world at different times include the Glorious Revolution in 1688, the French Revolution (1789-1799), the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the Chinese Revolution (1927-1949).

It is interesting to note that the term revolution is used to indicate changes that take place outside the political arena. Culture, philosophy, society and technology have undergone marked transformations by these revolutions.

A civil war is defined as a war that takes place between two organized groups within the same nation state. In short it can be described as a war between factions in the same country. One of the best examples of a civil war is the American Civil War (1861-1865). It is otherwise called as the War Between the States that took place as a civil war in the United States of America.

It is important to know that the two organized groups that take part in the civil war are normally bent upon creating their own governments and having organized military. Civil wars sometimes result in the restoration of balanced power in a country. In most cases it would result in the formation of more oppressive government. It depends of course on who wins the conflict ultimately.

The most important difference between a revolution and a civil war is that civilians directly revolt against the government in a revolution whereas factions wage a war against each other in a civil war.

edit on 23-6-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So all 15 factories left are going to leave the country?

My bet is that there are already no jobs here 70% of the economy is already service sector which is why the minimum wage debate is such a hot topic.

The jobs already left guys.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: irishhaf
We knew it was coming... Most were holding out for bigger bribes...

Wonder how long till it hits the fan.

Yep. I stated that the last vote.

Hold out, up the ante / payoff promises.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If Republicans are willing to give Obama fast track authority without going through Congress, you've gotta know that whatever's in it, it's great for corporate America and lousy for the average citizen.

They negotiate in secret, and give him full authority to negotiate when they've fought him tooth and nail on every other issue.

Is there ANYONE who thinks TPP will be good for the average American?

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Be careful what you say - THEY may hear you.

Good.

I have a pet moose named Angus who gets weird cravings for fascist-pig brains every second Tuesday.

Now that made me laugh - thank you. I needed that picture...

Breaking news - zombie moose on the loose chasing politican brains ---- LOL.
edit on 23-6-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It's what makes the world stop going around, mojom... but
when a sufficient majority of us can't feed our kids the well-
planned-for IMF Money Riot begins. A real class war that makes
this scripted conquest crap look tame for the last couple hundred
years.

The average American is running out of things to lose...and I
personally think a lot better hungry. Some have for over 30 years:
just waiting for the rest of us to catch up. Or maybe the Web
to slow down enough, and often enough to not blame a CME.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lots of outrage in this thread.

Yet, how many of you will cling to your petulant liberal/conservative ideologies? Dems this and republicans that? Finger pointing at your countrymen while in DC, thugs in suits who play poker, drink scotch and the finest whiskey, while puffing on Cuban cigars continue to ejaculate and deficate all over their constituents.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sixty Yeas now you know who stands for what. Basically this Fast Track means it's a full on to pass now.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
G₽€€₫ is good. -U.$.A.
edit on 24-6-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Some democrats voted yes as well... Maybe let go of the party loyalty and focus on the fact that they are all the problem.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   

It won't add up to
much more than a few kids
playing in an elaborate
sandbox.

Bunch of Sissies.

Absorbed in Selfies.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Check this out:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Well, we had to pass it to find out what was in it.

I call treason charges for every rat-bastard who voted yes.

Well.... I guess that's one way of getting rid of the "rat-bastard," Republican Party in Congress.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Well.... I guess that's one way of getting rid of the "rat-bastard," Republican Party in Congress.

Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, a number of Democrates voted in favor as well. I suspect, in some cases, as sacrificial sheep (D. Feinstein in particular, she's retiring) so that it would pass allowing other Dems to vote no for their constituencies).

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Flatfish

Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, a number of Democrates voted in favor as well. I suspect, in some cases, as sacrificial sheep (D. Feinstein in particular, she's retiring) so that it would pass allowing other Dems to vote no for their constituencies).

And I'd gladly sacrifice losing those Democrats who voted for it in order to get rid of those Republicans who overwhelmingly voted in favor of it.

I'd call that a good trade off.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So they're going to kill Granny to throw some crumbs at the working people after they screw them?
Don't Republicans always deny they want to kill Granny?

republican congressmen will kill their grandmother for another win on election day.....if this is how a democratic president treats American workers, just wait for a republican president to get in there with a full republican congress...good bye social security, good bye Medicare, good bye unions, good bye to the rest of any labor protections. and friggn' senator Diane Feinstein (D) from California voted yes on this, of course her husband is one of the biggest douche bag businessman around...screw her, screw them all....they should be passing laws to help workers, not piss on them...third world status here we come...we have GE, IBM, Monsanto, DuPont, Goldman Sachs, etc....as our government now.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow only 2 pages?? This stuff doesn't matter, obviously. Why should we talk about it ? Let's discuss Bruce Jenner cutting off his penis and let's talk about that woman who claims she is black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join